Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

24

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

A thought we should have had

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Are you serious?" Ben asked me.

I nodded, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault."

I had just told my brother everything that happened and what mom was really like. He was shocked of course, he had no idea what she was like.

"So...what happens now?"

I sighed, "Well, hopefully I still have a job, you said you have a job...maybe we'll have enough money to stay here, I don't know. Gerard said we could live with him. But I said no. It's not fair on him to look after two kids."

He just nodded, before either of us had a chance to say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

When I answered the door, I was greeted with the smiling faces of My Chemical Romance.

"Hey." They said.

I said hi and let them in. I knew Ben was more of a fan of them than I was and knew he would be happy to meet them, of course it was a surprise.

"Ben, I want you to meet a few people, come here." I called from the kitchen.

You should have seen the look on Ben's face. It was pure shock. I thought his eyeballs were going to fall out of his head. His jaw was on the floor.

"Oh my god!" He screamed, but then calmed down, "I-it's great to see you are okay."

"Thanks." Said Ray.

A little while after, the guys wanted to get going, but Gerard insisted that he stay with me.

"No Gerard I'm not a kid and take care of myself." I told him, laughing.

Gerard was at this moment, sitting on my foot with his arms and legs wrapped around my leg. It's a good thing I've showered and changed, otherwise he might have wanted to look up my school skirt.

"I'm not going anywhere sugar." The rest of the guys and Ben were laughing too at his immaturity.

"Hey if he wants to stay here so much, why doesn't Ben come with us."

Ben looked like he was going to faint, "Seriously? Tina can I?"

I nodded, "If Gerard won't go, someone has to."

The rest of My Chem and Ben were out the door in seconds and Gerard finally unwrapped himself from me, and sat next to me on the couch.

It was nice for a while. We were talking like we had been friends for years and that nothing bad had happened. I sat by him, his arm around my waist, cuddling into me as I watched him talk.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, I started crying.

"Tina? Sugar, come here." He embraced me in a comforting hug, rubbing me back to calm me down, "Sugar what's wrong? Was it something I said?"

I shook my head, "No it's not you. I-it's all this. Everything t-that's happened. I guess it's finally hit me."

He didn't say anything. I don't think he knew what to say. I just continued to cry into his shoulder.

It took a while for me to calm down and stop crying, but I eventually got there. Although I had stopped crying, Gerard still held me close.

It was quiet for ages. It wasn't awkward or anything, just quiet.

Until I broke it by randomly stating, "I really like you Gerard."

I was shocked when he replied with, "I'm so close to falling in love with you Tina."

I looked up at him with red, puffy eyes and kissed him lightly. As I went to pull away, he pulled me back and kissed me hard.

When Gerard licked my bottom lip, I let him in and he explored my mouth, I couldn't help but let a moan pass.

Slowly, he pushed me back on the couch and started work on my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access.

I let my fingers get tangled in his long black hair and wrapped my legs around him.

Gerard pulled me back, and picked me up, my legs with round him. He was going at my neck, but he managed to get us upstairs and into my bedroom, onto my bed.

The only times we pulled away from each other was when we pulled our shirts off. Our tops scattered on my bedroom floor, along with his jeans and my pajama bottoms. His belt, his shoes, his socks, his boxers, my panties and my bra gone from our bodies.

Gerard's lips crashed down on mine once again. My arms were lightly round his neck as he moved my legs apart and place himself between them.

Slowly and carefully, he pushed into me, which caused me to moan slightly. He was so careful not to hurt me, which he didn't.

He started off at a steady, slow pace, but I soon wanted more.

"Harder."

He did just that, and it felt so good.

I wrapped my legs round him again so he went deeper into me.

He kept going faster and harder. The bed was moving so much it was banging against the wall.

I could feel the acid in my stomach moving further down, "Fuck, so close." I moaned.

Gerard groaned, telling me he was close too.

"GERARD!" I screamed as I came.

"Fuck - TINA!"

He continued to thrust into me, though at a slower pace until he came to a stop and collapsed on me, kissing me neck as I played with his hair.

We lay-ed like that for a while. Our breathing still heavy, our naked bodies dripping in sweat.

Gerard pulled out of me and rolled next to me, laying on his right side facing me. I moved up next to him, laying on my left side facing him. I snuggled into his chest, snaking my arms around his waist.

He put his finger under my chin so I looked at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Gerard then lent down and kissed me lightly before I snuggled back into his chest, both of us falling asleep.

There was a thought.

A thought that never entered our minds.

A thought that we should have had.

The thought of using a condom.
Sign up to rate and review this story