Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait For A Hospital Stay

7

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1287 words - Complete

0Unrated
"W-what?" She asked.

I sighed, and decided that the tiled floor was much more intersting than Ivy, "Don't make me say it again Ivy."

"Why not? Are you ashamed of your feelings for me?"

"No, of course I'm not. It's just...this...it's illegal. God, I don't know how many times I've said that, but it's the truth. I'm trying to distance myself from you! I've said so many times before that I don't get close to my fucking patients! Yet I'm getting to close to you, and I fear that I am falling for you."

She blinked rapidly, "Falling for me? Gerard, I've been here a week -"

"I know! That's what scares me. I'm falling for you too quickly. And you're just sixteen years old Ivy. For you, this is probably some little crush, and once you're out of here, you'll forget all about me and crush on some guy the same age as you. We're twelve years apart Ivy, we don't want the same things."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, come on think about it. When you're 20 and I'm 32, I would want to settle down, get married have a kid or two. You...you want any of those things. You'll wanna go out, have fun and have drunken one-night stands. I was that age once, and it's what I did."

I sighed before continuing, "But then saying that, we might not even last that long. This could last a few weeks, maybe a few months at the most. And by the time it ends, I know I would have fallen in love with you. And when it ends, I would be heart broken. And I do not want my heart broken again!"

I stopped after that, I didn't want to tell her anymore about my life. I didn't want to have to mention Hannah, the girl who ripped out my heart and stomped on it three years ago when I found out she was sleeping with my best friend.

"Again?"

"Yes again Ivy, why do you keep repeating what I say? I don't wanna talk about it either!" I snapped.

She nodded, "Okay, I understand that. But don't let what happened in your past ruin what we could have."

"It's not just that! It's illegal, if anyone found out, my ass will be out of here, I would be put in jail for fuck knows how long!"

It was silent for at least ten minutes before Ivy found her voice, "Then, we better not let anyone find out."

I stared at her in complete shock. She was trying so hard to let me see we should be together. And I wanted to, oh I wanted to so much. But what she just said pushed me that little bit more, to go for it.

"Fine." I said.

I don't think she expected that answer so she asked, "What?"

"I said fine, we'll give it a shot." Her face broke into a smile, as did mine, "I don't what it is you like about me to be honest." I was still smiling.

"I don't what you like about me either." I moved forward, and sat down on her bed.

"What are you talking about? You're an amazing girl Ivy. You have an amazing personalilty, and you are beautiful, and I'm sure you would be absolutely breath-taking without these bruises." I guestured to the bruising, and I saw that she was blushing.

"T-thanks..." She didn't really know what to say, I thought that was so cute. Then she went all shy on me and looked at her hands which were playing with the duvet, "So like, I can call you my boyfriend now?"

I laughed and brought her face up with my finger under her chin, "Yeah, and I can call you my girlfriend." I kissed her, and it wasn't long before it turned into a hot, steamy make-out session.

I thought I was moving too fast. My hand was moving south to grab her right breast. But my mouth was too busy to let me think about what I was doing.

Luckily my pager went off before I could do anything, and we broke apart, "I'm sorry, I have to go." She pouted and it was adorable.

"Sorry sugar, I don't think I'm gonna have time to see you for the rest of the night. But I will try okay?" I kissed, "See ya baby."

"Bye Gerard." She blew me a kiss, I smiled, and went out the door.

Ivy's POV

Two weeks of Akward looks, Shy galnces and stolen kisses and i could finally walk. Gerard had helped me get better. We had learned a lot about each other in those two weeks. Today my Mom and Tim were comeing home from seeing my Gran, Apparently she was well enough to come up and see me. She wasn't coming for a few day's though, and Mom and Tim weren't coming to see me until Gran was here. So that meant me and Gerard had a few more days.

"Morning baby" Gerard said as he came into my room.

I Smiled at him, letting him know i was happy to see him. He pulled a needle out, holding out his hand for me to take. I Grabbed his hand, waiting for the scratch. Once he was done he kissed the spot where the needle had peirced my skin.

"How about we go for a little walk" He asked, Smirking a little.

"Yeah, i'd like that" I Said, hoisting myself up off the bed and onto the ground.

he put his hand on the small of my back, supporting me slightly. He led me around the hospital a bit before Spotting a closet door.

"Come on" He whispered huskily in my ear before dragging me into the closet.

Once we were inside he Pulled me to him and kissed me, adding tongue. His hands went to my hips while mine rested around his neck. He pulled away.

"You can tell me to fuck off, But can i teach you how to give a handjob" He breathed into my ear.

"Um, Well, I Don't know" I Replied shakily, That was some heafty Request.

"Come on, I'll help you, Please" He was begging now.

"Um, Ok" I Answered shakily.

"Right, Let me get ready first" He said, he smiply unsizpped his trousers and stepped out of the, doing the same with his boxers.

"Lock the door for me Darling" He said, while he finshed getting ready.

Once he finshed getting ready, He grabbed me and kissed me before pulling away and starting to explain.

"Give me your hand" He Breathed.

I Held my hand out for him, it was shaking a lot.

"Darling, Don't be nervous" He laughed lightly.

"I'm Not nervous" I Said shakily.

"And i'm the King of England" He chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and Put it around him, He was quite Big.

"Okay, so all you have to do is just move you hand up and down" Matching his Words to actions.

He dropped his hand from mine as i continued Sliding my hand up and down him. He moaned lightly as i Kissed his neck a little. He caputred my lips in a kiss, His hands grabbed the side of my neck, pulling me closer to him. I Worked at him for over 10 minutes before he moaned lightly. He came in my hand. I Really didn't know what to do with it.

"Oh Shit, sorry honey, Here wipe it of" He said, handing me a tissue from a box in the closet.

I Wiped my hand and looked up at him. The look in his eye's was indiscribable.

"Now it's your turn Ivy"
Sign up to rate and review this story