Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

You're My Best Nightmare

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Katie Richards is your average 17 year old girl. She lives with her mum and brother in London, England. (Yes she is British =]) Her dad died when she was two, so never really knew him. She i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1675 words - Complete

0Unrated
My names Katie Richards. I'm pretty much your average teenager. I'm 17, I go to school and I live at home with my mum. I'm British by the way. I know in America mum is spelt 'mom' for some odd reason.

Anyway. I am into all the punk/rock stuff, it is much better than the rap stuff. That really annoys me.

So yeah, I live in London, England with my mum. My dad died when I was only two years old, so I don't really remember him. Mum says he was a great person though and would've been a great dad. I have no sisters but I do have an older brother, John. He is very protective of me. I love him lots and don't know what I would do without him.

I have amazing friends. They are also into the really good music like me. There's Chanel, Ruby, Roxy and Samantha. I love them to bits.

I had just got in home from Roxy's, it was the summer holiday, when mum comes from the kitchen with a nervous look.

"Hi Katie how are you?"

"Fine thanks. Is something the matter?"

"Well I've already told your brother so I should tell you as well. We're moving."

"What!? Why? Where?" I was in utter shock. I couldn't leave my friends. I didn't want to go to a new school.

"I got offered a new job, which pays a hell of a lot more than I get paid now. We move in about a month, a few weeks before you start your new in school."

"Okay, where are we moving to?" I was a bit calmer now. I shouldn't be angry if my mum has made a better choice for us.

"Belleville."

"Isn't that in New Jersey...in America!?"

She nodded. I smiled. "We're moving to New Jersey America!? Oh my god that is great, that is fantastic!"

"Really? You like the idea?"

I nodded and hugged my mum before rushing upstairs to call my friends. I was happy, but I was sad that I wouldn't see my friends again.

After calling them and asking them to come to my house, I told them about me moving. There was a lot of crying and we were talking about what we used to do when we were little.
"Hey! Why don't we go to the club tomorrow night? Katie deserves a good night out in London, before leaving." Ruby suggested. We all agreed and started talking about what we should wear.

Okay so it's the day after I found out I was going to be moving to New Jersey. Honestly, I couldn't wait. I love America. It's amazing and the accent - well I wish I had it.

I was at Chanel's helping her decide what to wear to the club. I know what you must be thinking. 'You're only 17, how are you going to get into a club?' Well, me and my friends all made fake Id's about a year and a half ago. So we go to clubs regularly. We, to club owners, are 18 years old. Wonderful!

"Does this look good?" Chanel asked in a panic. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with black and blue skulls.

"Perfect! Seriously you look great!" She smiled at this, and began doing her makeup.
Me, Roxy, Ruby and Sam were already done. We were all wearing black skinny jeans. Roxy was wearing a red t-shirt with a broken heart on the front, Ruby was wearing a Ruby Gloom top, funny how that worked out, Sam wore a dark pink top with random words all over it, and I was wearing a black fitted top with stars and skulls. We were all looking great.

When it got to the club, it was 7:30. We got in without a problem and went straight to the bar.
I wasn't really much of a drinker, so I stuck with diet coke.

The music that was playing was really good. They played a lot of songs from my favourite band 'Panic! At The Disco' and I sang along with every song.

"Oh my god this is so cool! The music is amazing!" I shouted over the music.

"I know, hey come with me to get another drink." Sam said, luckily she wasn't much of a drinker either.

We were sitting at the bar talking, and gossiping and all the usual crap, when Sam goes insane and starts poking me.

"Ow! What?"

"That guy is interested in you." She said pointing at a man who was with two other men. He was staring at me though.

"He might be looking at you."

"No! He's definitely looking at you. Go talk to him!"

"What are you crazy!? Since when did I go up to someone and start talking to them?"

"You don't but you should start. When was the last time you had a boyfriend exactly?"

"Oi. A year ago actually, it's not that long."

Before me or her could say anything else, Sam pulled me by the arm and over to the group of, from what I could see, very attractive men.
"Hi, I'm Sam, this is Katie."

"Hey there, I'm Frank, this is Mikey and that is Gerard." The guy, Frank said. Mikey was very tall, didn't have any fat on that body of his and wore thick rimmed glasses. Gerard was a little shorter than Mikey, had shoulder length black hair and amazing hazel eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Gerard and Mikey said simultaneously. Wow they were all American. A bonus.

"It's nice to meet you too, now Sam can we go back, please?"

"Awe do you not like us?" Frank asked.

"Oh don't listen to her, she's just a baby, and very shy."

"Don't be, we won't bite." Mikey said.
Soon, I relaxed a little and actually made conversation with Gerard. He was the guy looking at me.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?" Gerard asked.

"18. And you?"
"Now you've told me your age, I don't know if I should say. I'm older, quite a bit older."

"A number isn't going to turn me away if that's what you're thinking."

He smiled. "Okay, I'm 25."

25!? No way! "Really? You look a lot younger."

"Thank you. I should hope so." We laughed.

Me and Gerard got on really well. So well. Like we had known each other for years. We talked some more and we danced, even slow danced. We even kissed a couple of times. I was really shocked at this, because it's not normally the thing I do when I've known someone for like two hours.

The next time I looked at my watch, it read 1:45. The club was now closing and had to make my way back to Ruby's.

I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my wrist. It was Gerard. "Hi."

"Hi. Look, do you wanna come back to my hotel, maybe have some coffee?"
I thought a moment. I really had a great time with him and would like to see him some more before he goes back to the States. "Sure. I'd love that."

"Great. Let's go." When we got into his car, which was a black SUV, I got my phone out from my bag and text Ruby to let her know where I was. I soon got a text back saying; Yeah, get in there girl!. I laughed at this, which caused Gerard to ask what was so funny.

"Oh, erm...I just text my friend to tell her where I was and her reply made me laugh."

When we got back to the hotel Gerard, Frank and Mikey was staying at, we went to his room, obviously, and he made us some coffee.

"Thank you." I said when he gave me mine. We were sitting on the couch talking some more. I knew a lot about him now. And he knew a lot about me. I know he is a complete stranger and for all I know I could be raped, but there was something about Gerard that made me trust him.

After a little while, we were laughing about something, but then Gerard put his hands on my face, and leaned in to kiss me. I very happily let him, he was gorgeous and so lovely, there was no way I was going to stop him.

He pulled away seconds later. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Why not? We kissed a few times back at the club."

"I know, but, we are back in my hotel room, and anything could happen."

"Then why don't you let it happen." I said, not thinking. He looked at me, surprised at what I had just said. I was a little surprised to. Me and Gerard might have sex tonight because I wasn't thinking about what I was saying.

"Are you sure? I mean, this isn't going to last is it? I have to go back home soon."

This time I was thinking, and I did know what I was saying. "Then, we should have as much fun as we can."

Gerard stayed where he was. Probably unsure if I really wanted to or not. So instead of waiting for him to make his move. I made mine.

I kissed him and after a second, he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up before going to his bedroom.

I was really nervous. He was 25 and most likely has done this a million times before. But I was only 17, well he thought I was 18, and had never done this before. I wasn't going to tell him, in case he got put off.

We were in his room and he took off my top as I took of his.
Next he took off my bra, and before we knew it, we were naked, and he was on top of me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." He then entered me, and it was going to be fantastic.
Sign up to rate and review this story