Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chasing Freedom

One

by _Amy_Revenge_ 2 reviews

Cassie and Rissa are the best of friends, and to honor it they've taken an oath: No Boys. What if something, or someone, got inbetween that vow?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-31 - 942 words

5Ambiance
This may be a little familiar, for any of you who read it while I had it in the original section. I decided it would seem much more interesting if I changed it into a My Chem fic :)
__________________________________________________
JULY 31

Dear Journal,
I am hereby now and forever granting you the name 'Journal'. This is because I do not believe that a diary and journal are connected or similar in any way, shape, or form. a diary is for feelings(immature feelings) like those of a grade schooler. A journal is for the telling of events in your life as to never forget them. They are also for writing songs and mini stories in. That's what I believe. Therefore, you are in fact a journal. And now I shall write of my day.

My day was quite intriguing. I hung out with Rissa practically all day. The Arizona State Fair was in town, and so we got permission from our mothers to go. We rode every ride twice, except for the High Dive (those rides are never safe at fairs.) We played almost every booth game, and almost always wont a prize. Man, I tell you I'm exhausted! Rissa was so excited this morning that she came by at like 7:30 this morning. I have to admit, I was very grumpy, but then I was simply overjoyed when I realized I had escaped my nightmare. It(my nightmare) was about that stupid cat from Stephen King's 'Pet Sematary(great book) and the cat was freaking demented and kept trying to take apart my screen door with his bare paws. (Later on he had a screwdriver, but whatever.) Isn't that a weird dream? It's probably cos I smoked last night, and then read the book L O L. I had another one after that, but it was pretty much the same thing except I was the cat 0_o I know.

Anyway, after I got over the fact that I was up so early, I took a shower and blow dried my hair. It goes to about the middle of my back, and its black with lots of colors in it. Then I teased it a little to make it all poofy-ish in the back and straightened the rest. I LOVE MY HAIR. I'm telling you that now so that you understand. But whatever. After that I grabbed my most exposing skank-top(L O L) and carefully pulled it on as to not mess up my hair. Then I squeezed into my skinniest of skinny jeans. Seriously, they're almost impossible to get into without rolling on the ground and making weird faces. My best friend Rissa and I wear the same size, but squeeze into those jeans she cannot. I watched her try once, and it was really funny. But then again, everything Rissa does is funny. She's a Class A crack-up.=)

After that me and Rissa headed out, since we planned to stop by Starbucks on our way to the AZ Fair. So we had our drug and breakfast and then once again we were off. That's when the trouble began: with those boys. >=(

Let's get something straight here. I DON'T DATE. Period. Zip. Nada. No dates. I really don't even hang out with boys, except the ones in my band. I don't even like them(crush wise). They're all the same; annoying as hell and always wanting in your pants. And they always always ALWAYS leave you. I learned these very important lessons from my father, the stupid bastard. He cheated and left my mom and me when I was thirteen, for some younger chick in her late twenties. I was replaced by a four year old boy. Rissa's dad the same, around the exact same age, too. We helped each other through the others pain, and that's why we're such good friends. She doesn't date either. Sometimes I get the vibe that she does, but I always brush it away because I know she'd never break our beloved oath. And I'd never break it either. I mean DUH I'm the one who write it! We even signed in blood. Yeah, it was pretty nasty.

Anyway, I'm way off topic. What I was trying to get to is that the two guys kept hitting on us and "magically" appearing wherever we went. Especially to the ticket booths and rides. Every time they'd be right behind us. The only place they didn't go was the bathroom. THANK. GOD. We pretty much ignored them for the most part. They looked our age, maybe a little older. Me and Rissa are sixteen, almost seventeen, and we're going to be juniors this year. We go to Thunderbird High School. It's like, a really big school, and the teachers are bomb. Anyway, we finally left when the fair closed, and luckily the guys didn't follow us home. It's kind of a pity, because I really wanted to try out the Kung-Fu that Rissa's been teaching me from the class she's taking. Oh well. If we ever see them again, I'll be sure to use it ^_^

As much as I'd like to keep writing, I must go to bed. Mom is drunk again, and I don't want her coming into my room like she did last time 0_0 Besides, I have more important matters to attend. Like smoke my bud and float on clouds. :D

MOTHER:
mother is creepy, mother is kind
mother will beat my royal behind
be careful when mother's drunk, i say
or else you'll be forced to bend and pay

Creepy, right? That's what I was thinking when I was writing it =/


PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!
Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story