Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Joey's day in horror land

Joey's day in horror land

by sailor_star_healer

summary inside. roughly it's about Joey and Tristan getting stranded after their car breaks down so decide to go in Horror land for a few hours where they meet Kaiba. more detail inside please read...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters:  Joey Wheeler - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-05-17 - Updated: 2005-05-17 - 566 words

?Blocked
Summary:

Joey and Tristan get stranded after their car breaks down they call the breakdown service who can't get there for 5 hours so what's a teenager to do when a theme park is right next to them, but have some fun. What they don't know is Kaiba is also there and decide to get on for once. join Joey, Tristan and Kaiba in Horror land it truly is scary.

Chapter 1

Stranded.

"Hey Tristan did you remember to top up the car with petrol back in Domino" Joey said turning to his friend "Joey don't worry I'll top up at the next petrol station" Tristan turns up the music in the car and starts driving faster. They're driving to the other side of America (pretend they live in America) to see Serenity as she and her mother also Joeys moved to the other side of the country. Tristan is now driving through a deserted area and suddenly...

"em Joey the cars just run out of petrol" Tristan said a bit shocked "So call the AA why don't you and have them come get us (the AA is a breakdown company) I cant believe I'm stuck here with you" Joey says while getting out the car Tristan then starts dialing the number "Hello I've Brock down on a deserted road... Joey they want to know where we are" Joey looks around and sees a sign "we're half a mile from a place called horror land" "we're half a mile from horror land... Joey they don't know where horror land is they've never heard of it before" Joey looks around again "tell them to go down the right hand side road after the sign Orlando 65 miles" "ok go down the right hand side road after the sign Orlando 65 miles and you should see a red BMX car ok then see you then bye." Joey looks at his friend "how long are they going to be" Tristan looks at his friend and says "5 hours lets go to horror land" "your right lets go there's no way I'm staying here for 5 hours" Joey starts walking.

They arrive at horror land in 15 minutes and go to the ticket desk which is deserted "hello is anyone here" Joey says looking inside the ticket desk suddenly... a monster jumps up and Joey jumps back with fright "oh customers now what would you two like" Tristan nudges Joey forward "em two tickets please" The monster hands Joey two tickets and disappears again "what a strange little fella" Joey says walking toward the theme park.

Joey and Tristan walk across a wooden bridge where they see two little kids crying, when they look away from the kids another monster jumps out from the woods in front of them "hey their just all over the place aren't they" Joeys said to a frightened Tristan the monster looks at the two teenage boys "get out, get out while you can" The monster disappears back into the woods after saying that "hey Joey what do you think he meant by that?" Tristan said grabbing his friends arm "how should I know and get off my arm" Joey starts walking again but stops in his tracks when he sees Kaiba.

Ok how did you like that please review and give me you honest opinions.
Sign up to rate and review this story