Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > This Essay Would Likely Recieve a Score Of 2

This Essay Would Likely Recieve a Score Of 2

by AyeMason 0 reviews

Basically just a bunch of weird adventures of The Beatles. I can pretty much guarantee you, this will be pure nonsense 'til the end. Prepare to be amused (that is if you have an odd sense of humor...

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-10-10 - Updated: 2009-10-11 - 1196 words

2Exciting
"C'mon Ringo! Hurry up!" John shouted with some laughter as he and the other boys rushed up the boarding ramp to a plane, with Ringo a little way behind them and a flock of fangirls not far behind that.

They all boarded, panting a little and laughing. As the plane started to close out the screams of youthful girls yelling for the young men to come back... Or marry them, they had a few more giggles and settled into their seats, headed home for England.
---------------------

"Aah, it's past time to stretch me legs!" Ringo said stepping off the now landed plane, the others followed right behind, chattering on and stretching in relief of the long flight.
John looked back at the plane to notice that strangely, all of the passengers who were getting off behind them were now gone without a trace. " 'Ey, where'd all the people go? They just vanished." John said, baffled. "I don't know. Where DID they go?" Ringo questioned as well, scratching the back of his neck and looking from side to side, and again.
"...... This doesn't look like England." George said with his eyes wide, pointing to a carousel of GIANT(much larger than a fair-sized house) live Jackalopes and Calico cats. John, Ringo and Paul turned to see what their mate was talking about. "..........Whoa.." John said, turning slowly the rest of the way around in shock. George still stood straight-armed pointing and speechless, his mouth dropped open and blinking frequently. "Cats? And aren't those rabbit things not real?" Ringo said, rubbing his eyes to try and get rid of the strange sight before him, hoping he was just seeing things. "And what're those weird thingies flyin' 'round in the sky?" John pointed up to the just noticed air born creatures. Ringo looked up, "Holy!-" "Rainbow Gargoyles... I knew it." Paul interrupted Ringo's reaction of surprise, with a very serious expression on his face and tone in his voice. John tipped his head back down to look at McCartney, "..What?" He asked, lost at Paul's statement.

-----------------------

" 'Ey! Let's go to the aquarium!" George said immediately sitting up from his slumber, practically as his 'Good morning'......... And so they did.

----------------------



The Beatles walked through a big hallway with glass walls and lots of fish to see through them.... Easier said, an aquarium.

"Here fishy, fishy, fishy!" John called childishly, tapping on the glass. "Johnny, I don't think they can hear you." Paul said rolling his eyes and smiling at Lennon's lovable behavior. "Ya never know, Paulie." "Ah you, always like that." Paul replied, still smiling. "What? Like What?" John asked him, but McCartney just laughed. " 'Ey, like what Paulie?" John continued, but Paul still didn't answer him, just smiled.
"Hey look, it looks just like Ringo!" George laughed, pointing to a stingray. He turned to mock and joke around with Paul and John. And so they had a laugh over Ringo for a moment. George looked back to the aquarium glass, and said sounding surprised, "Hey look! It IS Ringo!" He put his hands on the glass and leaned to view closer the sight of Ringo with fish-like fins swimming around in the tank. "Hm, it is." Paul said sounding mildly surprised. "I'm 'onna go see how he got in there!" George said excitedly and ran off through an 'Employees Only' door. John and Paul stood quietly for a little while, just watching the fish swim. "It is pretty neat, you know, sea life." Paul said to break the silence, but John didn't reply, just stood there looking into Paul's face. "Well it is." Paul said awkwardly in a slight defensive and confused tone. John shook his head and laughed quietly behind his lips at him. "What? What're you laughing about?" Paul asked, slightly laughing too. "You." John laughed through his teeth and shrugged. "And what're you looking at me like that for?" Paul asked with a kind of shy smile. "You." John replied, shrugging again and still laughing. "That doesn't even make sense, John." Paul laughed again a little, "Well it's weird, you know?" "What is?" John asked, still smiling at him the same way. "You! You're looking at me funny!" McCartney scolded, "Stop it, stop staring at me." He hid his face behind his hand and chuckled. "Ah come now, don't be mean." John smirked and pulled Paul's hand down from in front of his face. They stood for a silent moment, looking at each other. John took a step closer and didn't let go of his hand, Paul's eyes shifted quickly back and forth between John's, "Johnny..." Paul said in a nervous hush. "Shh.." John held Paul's hand tighter and put his lips against his in a gentle kiss. Paul jolted lightly in surprise, then let his tensed shoulders drop and went along with John's physical show of unusual affection and kissed back.

A strange but amazing moment went by between them in this empty, dim blue lit hall, where there was no one to see them but the fish, who had no opinion about their odd actions.

Lennon pulled away and looked into Paul's face once again, but this time closer. "John?" Paul quietly requested his attention, as if he didn't know that he held it all. "Yes love?" John replied, lifting his hand and softly brushing Paul's hair off his forehead, "Why'd you do that?" An obnoxious ring of an alarm clock sounded, "We're gonna be late for our show!!" John exclaimed, quickly letting Paul go and picking up the alarm off of an out of place night stand next to him. "There we go, that's better." He said, dropping it into a small seahorse exhibit, "Alright, I'm ready." He stated, straightening his hat. "Let's go then." McCartney replied.

--------------------------------------------------------



She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You think you lost your love,

When I saw her yesterday.

It's you she's thinking of

And she told me what to say.

She says she loves you

And you know that can't be bad.

Yes, she loves you

And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She said you hurt her so

She almost lost her mind.

She said to let you know

You're not the hurting kind.

She says she loves you

And you know that can't be bad.

Yes, she loves you

And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

And with a love like that

You know you should be glad.

And now it's up to you,

I think it's only fair,

Pride can hurt you, too,

Apologize to her

Because she loves you

And you know that can't be bad.

Yes, she loves you

And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

And with a love like that

You know you should be glad.

With a love like that

You know you should be glad.

With a love like that,

You know you should

Be Glad!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Ye-ah.

-------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story