Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

72. Pansy?

by GinnyMyLove

Next on the list of things to do...Pansy! Maybe?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Pansy - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-11-02 - Updated: 2009-11-03 - 7804 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Chapter 72: Pansy?

After one last morning of lovemaking and a nice warm shower, Ginny waited shyly by the door for Harry to gather their book bags. He looked at her curiously as he approached. "What's the matter Gin?"

"Nothing..."

"Not nothing, something." He said with a smile.

"Fine! I'm a little bit scared to see Pansy this morning after what happened last night, and I don't want to give you up yet either." She blurted out.

He pulled her into a hug before opening the door. "You aren't giving me up love. Just sharing me with these other girls you forced onto me."

"I didn't force you to do anything! The very idea!" She said as he dragged her into the common room.

He just smiled at her as he began looking around for Pansy; it took only milliseconds for her to realize he was kidding and she stood smiling nervously at him as he approached the other girl's door. "Pansy? We're headed down to breakfast!" He called through the door.

When he got no answer he turned the knob and peered inside to find it as empty as the common room. "Odd..."

"Maybe she went on down without us?" Ginny asked in confusion.

"Maybe... she knows I don't like her to walk alone though..."

Ginny smiled and wrapped her arm through his, slinging her book bag over her other shoulder and steered him toward the door. However Wenny stopped them halfway there. "Ah, Good morning Harry."

"Good morning Wenny, did you need something?"

The painting nodded, "A Miss Greengrass and a Mr. Zabini stopped by not long ago, apparently at Miss Parkinson's request; to escort her to breakfast. She asked me to let you know so that you wouldn't worry or get, and I quote. "All gung ho and attempt to save me."

He frowned at that but Ginny was stifling a laugh. "What? I don't automatically get all gung ho...Do I?"

In response she just looked at him for a second trying to clear her features before the laughter won out and she guffawed loudly. "I-I'm sorry, but she has you pegged. Just think if I wasn't here when you expected to see me and you knew I had someone out to get me, what would you do?"

"Organize a search party, begin going over worst case scenarios in my head, possibly activate the Black Guard... Is that gung ho?" He asked as he realized the girl was right.

"Yup, not that I would have it any other way. After all you being gung ho is why I'm here today." She leaned up and kissed him quickly. "Besides, that means you get to walk me to breakfast one more time."

"Thank you Wenny," She nodded and he began walking toward the door again and out into the hallway past a sleeping Bernie piled under naked nymphs. "Would you stop talking as if you have a death sentence?" He leaned in closer and whispered in her ear. "You know if you talk to Mione you might even get to join us later."

The girl shivered at the idea but looked scared at the same time. "I'd like that...but I don't know if Mione will..."

"Just tell her she gets the next go round, and that Pansy wants to see what kind of things a Muggleborn can come up with."

Her eyes glazed over a bit and she got a rather stupid smile as they approached the Great Hall. "Yeah, that should work..."

He looked across to find Pansy in her usual place and arched an eyebrow when their eyes met. The girl's only response was a shrug and a smile before mouthing the word "Later" at him.

Still confused but satisfied that she was safe he approached the table where Hermione sat on the end with the customary two places left for Ginny and himself. However Ginny surprised him momentarily when she sat down beside an equally surprised Hermione leaving him to sit with Padma on his other side. Immediately the girl leaned in and began gossiping with her other significant other.

Meanwhile he glanced across the hall once more where he found Pansy, who rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly. Padma leaned in and touched her lips to his ear as she whispered. "What's going on with you two, I thought today was her day?"

Harry shivered at the unexpected contact but smiled as he leaned in toward her and touched her ear lightly even as he wrapped his other arm around her waist, getting a similar but much more pronounced chill from her, and her sister beside her. "No idea, I was going to walk her down to breakfast but she was already gone."

Suddenly both Patils stood and looked around a bit wildly before apologizing and exiting the room with a smile at Harry. He looked up at Hannah across the table from him who blushed when their eyes met. "Ooookay, what was that about?"

"No idea..."

"How are you doing this morning Hannah? We don't talk much lately."

"I uh... fine, just um... Neville!" She stood and waved as Neville stumbled a bit groggily toward the table and sat down next to her, kissing her on the cheek even as he poured himself some tea.

"Morning, what'd I miss?"

"Nothing, something strange going on with the Patil twins, and for some reason Pansy is ignoring Harry."

"Han? Do you think you could say that a little louder? I don't think the 'Claws could hear you." Harry whispered while looking around.

"What? Oh! Sorry..." She quickly shut up and blushed again when Susan looked at her like she had grown a second head.

"Are you alright Han?" Susan asked.

"Fine! Nothing wrong here... So Neville is amazing! Did you hear that he has been asked to help out in Greenhouse Six on the weekends?"

"Number six? But that contains the most expensive and dangerous plants! Neville that's wonderful!" Hermione piped up, Ginny seemed a bit put out at the change in subject.

"Yeah, she says I'm a rare talent. So what's up with you and Pansy then?"

"Dunno, maybe she isn't ready to be seen in public together. Honestly though it isn't like she has much of a social circle left in the Slytherins as it is and she can't go anywhere outside of the school by herself since her family is in hiding and all..."

"Have you talked to her about it?" Hermione asked.

"She didn't give him a chance." Ginny said a bit too snidely.

"I'll talk to her today, when I get the chance." He said this last with a directed stare at Ginny who wilted a bit and nodded. Hermione looked back and forth between them with suspicion.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" She asked warily.

Ginny glanced at the clock above the entryway and then down at Hermione's plate. "Can we get out of here early before your first class?"

Hermione nodded and made to stand still looking put out and truth be told a bit scared. "Alright, I will see the rest of you in Transfiguration."

"Bye Harry." Ginny said before leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I would pay good money not to have your problems." Neville said only half sarcastically.

Harry nodded in agreement. "Honestly I love all of them but men who dream of having several girls to themselves are either selfish, foolish or both." As he finished he got hit with a piece of toast from Susan's general direction which he picked up and took a bite of. "Mmm, buttered already. Thank you dear."

"So which one are you then?" She asked as if she hadn't just assaulted him with food.

"You tell me, I mean, I have to be selfish to decrease the pool of available girls at Hogwarts by so many."

"Here Here!" Came a shout from down the table and a blushing Harry looked up to find Dean and Seamus smiling back at him.

"And I am through talking about this in gossip central!" He said with red ears as he stood and made his way toward the door.

"I vote foolish if it's any consolation!" Susan called after him making him blush all the more.

$$$$

Ginny drug Hermione down a passageway for a few hundred yards before turning back and stopping in front of an unused classroom; looking around warily for eavesdroppers. "Enough! What is going on?" Hermione asked, firmly planting her feet.

Ginny scrunched up her face and after looking around once more pulled her girlfriend into the room before closing and sealing the door. "What on earth is this about? Why the secrecy?" Said a thoroughly huffy brunette.

In response Ginny threw herself at the girl and kissed her softly before beginning to cry. Hermione instantly began crying as well, dreading the worst. "Mione I'm so sorry!"

The older girl swallowed her emotion for a moment and pulled back a bit from the embrace. "Gin please tell me what's going on. You're scaring me!"

"Last night I was with Harry and Pansy came in and sort of joined in, it was only for a couple of minutes and I didn't touch her!"

Hermione had to take a moment to process that information. "But she touched you?" A tentative nod. "And you enjoyed it?" She asked quietly.

"I'm Sorry! I was caught up in the moment and I didn't care who else was touching me! I just went with the feelings and I came then before I realized what I had done I passed out!"

Ginny was in hysterics by this point and Hermione had to pull the girl back into a hug and shush her softly to get her to calm down. Finally her crying slowed down a bit and the older girl was able to get a word in without Ginny breaking down completely again.

"You feel guilty for sharing Harry with another girl?" Another nod as the girl wiped the tears off her cheeks. "But we've been with others girls before, Susan, Luna, Gabrielle..."

"But you were there! I was so confused! I know we talked about it but when push came to shove I didn't know if I would hurt you and then I spent the night fretting over what you would say, or if you would still love me..."

"You spent the night with Harry fretting over me?" Hermione asked with a slight smirk.

"Well...not the whole night. Stop changing the subject!" Ginny said with a slight smile as she realized her world was not crashing down around her.

"Gin we talked about this, I know one of your little kinks is to share Harry and truth be told I enjoy it as well to a point. I still love you even though..."

"Even though?" Ginny asked, the fear returning to her voice.

"Well... I am a bit jealous..."

Ginny's eyes got wide as she remembered Pansy's words from the other night. "Oh! She told me to tell you that she was looking forward to seeing what the Muggleborn can come up with. She heard that they were more creative than most. I totally agreed with her."

Hermione blushed at that and a now grinning Ginny soldiered on, "She also said that she planned to take you for a tumble at some point as well... You really aren't mad?"

Hermione sighed as she cast a drying charm on her blouse, "Honestly? I am a bit upset but that's to be expected the first time. But you stopped and you thought about my feelings and honestly even if you had continued we would have worked it out. I love you Gin and I know you love me no matter what other girls you might play with. I mean you only get off on them being with Harry...right?"

"You and Harry and anyone you or Harry are with, I know I'm weird..."

"No more weird than any of the other six of us who are sharing the same man. We all have our quirks and our kinks and honestly we are going to have to have some blurring of the relationships if this is going to work. Otherwise poor Harry is going to go crazy maintaining six or so relationships all by himself! Now let's fix your face and get to class before we're both late."

Ginny nodded and began fixing her hair and cleaning her cheeks again. Hermione waved her wand a few times and nodded before kissing the girl quickly on the lips. They were about to exit the classroom when Ginny stopped, "So if she invites me to join them later?"

"By all means, but you had better keep notes because you will be telling me about it!"

$$$$

Harry waited outside the Great Hall watching as students began emerging to head for class until a certain brunette appeared. He smiled and made to approach her but she shook her head and darted forward with Daphne in tow looking more than a little confused. Harry caught up to Blaise, "Pardon my language but what the Fuck is going on?"

"Search me." The dark skinned boy said with a shrug. "You should know better than to ask me about women."

Harry stopped as he became extremely uncomfortable at that statement, having forgotten that Blaise was dueling for the other team. The boy in question turned and flashed him a smile to show there were no hard feelings before continuing on.

Ron caught up to him as he reached the stairs and in typical Ron fashion was completely dense about the situation in a nice distracting way. "So the Canons actually won yesterday! If they can pull off another win they might actually have a chance at the semi-finals!"

Harry smiled as they continued toward the Transfiguration classroom. "They were playing the Arrows who's Seeker who crashed into their Keeper last week leaving them two men short. Of course they won!"

They continued to banter nonsensically for the remainder of the trip and both went quiet as they entered the classroom. Harry sat down beside the empty chair that was supposed to contain Hermione as Ron headed for Lavender and Parvati a few rows further along. He turned to Susan for an explanation but the girl shrugged, already knowing his question.

There was a blur of brown as the bell rang to signal the start of class and a disheveled looking Hermione sat breathing heavily in her seat. "I take it you two...worked things out then?" Harry asked with a smile.

She growled at him as she tried to fix her hair. "We spoke if that's what you mean and everything is fine. Get your mind out of the gutter."

He leaned in and laid on the sexy in his voice, "But you like my mind in the Gutter."

She shivered before catching Pansy's eye across the room and smiling slightly. The other girl lifted her chin slightly to see that she got the message but made no other outward sign. Satisfied she turned to Harry, "There is a time for that, and now is not it."

McGonagall appeared at the door and strolled between the desks effectively cutting off further conversation with her patented glare.

$$$$

Class let out and Harry tried to catch Pansy in the hall but she had already disappeared with Daphne again. He had off until after lunch and had hoped to catch the girl before she headed off to Ancient Runes but no luck. Instead he caught Hermione on her way past. "Mind if I walk you to class?"

"Of course not." She said with a smile and took his proffered arm.

They walked slightly slower than the rest of the group so that they could chat. "Pansy has Runes with you next." He blurted out.

"Yes..." She said skeptically.

"Do you think you can try to talk to her? I have no idea what I did wrong or why she is avoiding me and its going to drive me nuts until I can corner her."

Hermione's eyes widened a bit, "I'm not exactly ready to talk to her..."

"But you said you two worked everything out earlier?"

She nodded, "Agreeing to a thing, and feeling a thing properly sometimes takes time Harry. I'm worried about my relationship with you, my relationship with Ginny, I don't know what to think about playing with you and Pansy or her by herself, and I don't know how she feels about it in truth. I am still upset that Ginny had fun without me there and jealous that she did but I think in a good way!"

"You couldn't feel all that at once! You'd explode!" He remarked in amazement.

She harrumphed indignantly. "Just because you sometimes possess the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean that others can't have multiple feelings..."

He stopped stung and she turned suddenly with eyes wide, "Harry I'm so sorry! I guess I'm a bit jealous and upset with you as well but I promise I still love you and I didn't mean that!"

He held open his arms and she gratefully accepted the hug. "I hope I have at least a tablespoon worth of emotional capacity." He said with a smile.

"You do Harry, you couldn't possibly deal with me let alone six others if you didn't. I'm just jealous and frustrated and taking it out on you instead of Ginny, and I honestly am okay with it all. It makes sense in a kinky convoluted sort of way in any case and I think the jealousy is a good thing."

"How can jealousy be a good thing?" He asked as he released her and they began walking again.

"Well for starters I can't wait for my turn and I plan on taking my frustration out on you."

"Oh..."

She smiled at his perfect one word summary, more tone than word. "Exactly... I'll try to talk to her okay?"

They stopped outside of the door and he nodded before kissing her on the cheek. "You know you're the best right?"

"I know." She said with a grin.

"I love you."

"You too, now go away before I decide to miss the first fifteen minutes of class!" She shoved him away and darted into the room.

$$$$

As she entered the classroom Hermione saw that somehow Pansy had made certain that the seat next to her was the only one open. Thankful that there were no pureblood snobs in this class at least she sat down as if it hurt her physically. "Hello Pansy."

"Granger." Was her one word answer.

Professor Babbling entered the room cutting off conversation and with a wave of her wand put the chapter and page numbers up on the board along with a long and complicated set of runes to translate. Unlike in most of the other classes Runes was mostly self paced and you were expected to know by now how to complete your work without a lecture. And unlike her name, Professor Babbling did not speak much unless you had a question, which she answered in as abbreviated a fashion as possible.

The upside was that once the work had begun you were allowed to converse with your peers as long as you were not chatting idly. Hermione quickly scratched down the runes and opened her book before leaning toward the other girl.

"What is going on?"

"I don't know what you mean." Pansy answered quietly even as she began to search for the first Rune in the chapter.

"I mean why are you avoiding Harry? You two are supposed to have the next few days to yourselves but at this point he isn't even sure you like him."

They worked silently for a bit before Pansy finished her first translation, "For the time being I simply want to keep our relationship a secret, what's wrong with that?"

"You need to tell him that or his head will explode worrying about nothing! Haven't you learned anything about him yet?"

She nodded slightly, "Plenty, though I am actually looking forward to learning more about you." The grin was slight but it was there and Hermione tried desperately to fight off her blush.

"We are not talking about me we are talking about the two of you!" She whispered urgently.

"And what about the two of us plus Ginny?"

Hermione tried to control the rush of emotions but the jealous rage and the arousal were warring with her mind. "I... I'm fine with that..."

"No worries at all then?" Pansy asked, obviously picking up on her mood.

"Alright I'm jealous as all get out! That doesn't mean I disapprove!"

The girl nodded and smiled down at her work as she completed another translation. "Ah, so you like the idea of me between her legs while Harry enters me from behind?"

Hermione couldn't actually write any longer as her hands were shaking from nerves and unwanted emotions. "Maybe..."

"Or her with her fingers buried inside me and Harry in her mouth? Me in her mouth? Would you like to kiss her after she licks me clean?"

Hermione couldn't stand anymore and had to get away. "Professor I need...I need to use the restroom!" She said as she stood up hastily.

"Hmm What? Couldn't you do that before class?"

Hermione decided to play the female card and glanced down then back up at the woman while looking decidedly uncomfortable, which was rather easy in her current state. "Ah I see, you may go but I expect your work to be complete before class lets out!"

"It's already done!" She called as she placed her parchment on the desk and darted from the room.

"Showoff..." One of the Ravenclaws muttered under his breath.

$$$$

When he got tired of pacing in his rooms Harry headed back up to the Ancient Runes corridor and paced there instead. Not since Susan had he had to deal with rejection and it was eating him up inside. Trying to figure out what he had done wrong to cause her to shun him like this.

The bell rang and his heart nearly stopped as he waited for the door to open and the object of his obsession was due to arrive at any moment. People started to emerge and he caught strange looks as Susan and Padma joined him.

"Are you alright Harry?" Padma asked with a slightly worried tone.

"Fine..."

"Not fine, you know Pansy is alright...right? I mean she isn't hurt or kidnapped or anything." Susan added trying to draw him out.

"I know..." As the last few students emerged he began casting around looking for her. "Where's Mione?" He asked suddenly.

"She sat with Pansy and had to suddenly leave about fifteen minutes into class. I don't know if they were arguing or what." Susan answered him.

Meanwhile Padma had drifted closer to him and was rubbing his back consolingly. "She is fine too, she wasn't crying or anything, if anything I would say she looked frustrated not upset."

"Frustrated?"

"You know...frustrated." Padma whispered.

"Oh..."

Daphne appeared looking very much like a scout and quickly dodged back into the room before heading back out toward him; with each step her movements became saucier until she was grinning as she stopped in front of him.

"Hello Daphne..."

"I have been instructed to deal with you in whatever manner I see fit." She said quietly but forcefully. "You will take me to your rooms now."

"Excuse me?" He asked disbelievingly. Having been completely thrown off of his train of thought.

Daphne smiled predatorily. "Miss Parkinson is not yet ready to go public and worry's that you will want to get, and I quote, All lovey dovey and Gryffindorish. End quote. So as I said, you are mine for the duration of free period and she will discuss your public relationship with you later this evening..."

Harry was completely thrown for a loop as she grabbed his arm and began to drag him toward the stairs. Susan and Padma just looked at him with a mixture of pity and jealousy when he pleaded for help with his eyes. "Don't Worry Harry, we'll walk her to the library or wherever she was heading next!" Susan called as they rounded the corner.

In utter confusion he allowed himself to be led back down to his room and Bernie opened the portrait while leering and bouncing his eyebrows in approval, absolutely no help. Once inside she tossed him onto the couch and climbed onto his lap, straddling him.

"So, would you like to get all Gryffindorish or would you like to get all Slytherin?" She asked him with a smile.

"Um... neither?"

Her brows knitted together and her face closed up a bit as she pinned him with a glare. "You don't want me?"

"What? No that's not it... This is just...weird alright? I don't know what to do with you!"

"I can think of a few things..."

He stood, lifting her with him and then turned to place her back down on the couch. "Look, we both know I'm attracted to you, and we both know we enjoy each other. But right now I'm confused as all hell."

Daphne sat up and huffed before blowing a stray piece of hair from her face in frustration. "Look Harry, you and Pansy are not officially together and until you are she is not going to be seen publicly involved with you. All of Slytherin has figured out where she is staying and there are rumors certainly but she will not put paid to those until she is safely betrothed to you."

"What about your betrothal? I'm sure people are talking about us after that little show upstairs."

That caught her off guard but she recovered quickly, "Blaise wholeheartedly endorses us and he is the only one that anyone needs to worry about. Besides, I've got an itch that he can't scratch and you are more than ready." She glanced down at the bulge in his pants to indicate her meaning.

"Damn it Daphne! I told you I am not just your plaything that you can ambush whenever you want!" He shouted in frustration.

She got up and pulled him back onto the couch, it was testament to his confused state that he allowed her to do so before sitting down next to him and cuddling into his shoulder. "Fine, we can slow down a bit..."

"Or we can forget it; I'm too tense right now to even think about sex."

She smiled up at him as she began running her hand over his chest, "I think sex would help you loosen up but we don't have to I suppose..." She slowed her hand as it approached his crotch and darted under his sweater before resuming her petting. He didn't stop her.

"Pansy confuses the hell out of me sometimes you know?" He said, barely paying attention, but his manhood was putting lie to his attitude.

She began dipping her fingers between the buttons of his shirt enjoying the small bits of skin contact and saw him shift uneasily to relieve the pressure that was building. Feeling emboldened her hand went across his stomach and brushed over his erection before going back up under his sweater.

"She's hot and cold sometimes, she as much as admitted she loves me the other night..."

Her hand strayed down once more and she stuck her tongue between her teeth before grasping the button on his trousers and unsnapping it. She waited nervously for him to push her away and smiled when he didn't, resuming her petting under his sweater.

"And what's up with Mione? I mean I asked her to talk to Pansy, and then whatever happened ran her off before class was even over! I bet the Professor didn't appreciate that at all..."

"They talked about Weasley more than they talked about you, apparently it was too much for Granger to handle and she had to 'get out of the kitchen' as it were." As she spoke her hand had made its way to his trousers again where she slowly unzipped his fly before reaching in and grasping his rod for a moment, getting an intake of breath from him but no reproval; before going back up under his sweater.

"She probably went to find Gin then, they have been apart for three days..."

"Harry?" She asked as her hand went back into his trousers, and then into his boxers.

He caught his breath and looked at her, "Hmmm?"

"Kiss me please?" She begged him.

He looked at her for a moment before his eyes began to close and he brought his lips to hers sweetly. However she was having none of that after getting all worked up and nervous that he would toss her out on her ear at any moment during her seduction. Her hand left his crotch and grasped his cheek to keep him from drawing away as she deepened the kiss. An intake of breath through his nose signaled his arousal and both arms went around her back to pull her closer.

She broke the kiss and stood up before quickly removing her knickers and hiking up her skirt. Not needing to be told what was next he pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees, enough to free his aching member. Daphne quickly straddled him again and plunged him inside her before kissing him again and setting a pace.

She began to rock back and forth already being halfway to orgasm anyway and he matched her with his hips as his hands went to her bottom to grasp and massage. "Oh gods Harry fuck me!" She shouted.

He picked up the pace as she did and soon his balls were slapping against her taught flesh, his hands holding her in place the only thing keeping her from bouncing right off his lap. She began to moan out loud as her orgasm approached and quite suddenly threw her head back and let out a long but quiet scream which seemed to stick in her throat.

"Oh Merlin! I'm sorry!"

Harry jumped and caused Daphne to fall onto the floor as he quickly pulled his pants back up and looked toward the door where Astoria stood with her back to them.

"Astoria WHAT THE FUCK?" Daphne screeched.

Without turning the girl shouted back. "I'm not the one who is screwing around! Gods why did I have to see that?"

Harry finished getting dressed and stood looking between the sisters. "Um...Astoria, would you mind explaining why you're here?"

"Are you two decent again?" She asked.

"Yes were decent you little spy! Admit it, you just wanted to see how big his..."

The younger girl turned on them, "Would you shut up you slut? Blaise asked me to see where you were and ask you to come see him. Something about a note from his Uncle!"

"Uh..." Harry tried to interject.

"I am not a slut you little bitch! Hell, Daddy has three wives and Mother has at least another lover! There is nothing wrong with sex!"

"You are having sex with a guy who has seven other girls already, one of them your best friend! All while you are betrothed to one of the sweetest guys I know! I knew what you were thinking when we stayed at his house over the Hol's! You're a slut and you know it!"

"Blaise is gay you little shite! He won't touch me unless it's to make a baby and I don't plan on having children until we are well out of school!"

That stumped her for a moment and her demeanor calmed considerably. "He's what?"

"He's a pouf, he likes blokes, he's dueling for the other team! We are only getting married out of convenience and to keep our families aligned!"

"Blaise is gay?" She asked again, unable to comprehend.

"I know you had a crush on him but even if it had been you that was betrothed instead of me you couldn't have him you jealous little bint. Why don't you get your own boyfriend or just a good shag and stay the fuck out of my love life?"

"Uh ladies?" Harry tried again to interject.

"You know how I feel about our clan Daph..."

Daphne screamed in frustration before trying to calm herself down, she pushed the hair out of her face and back into place before turning to Harry. "Uhg...sorry Harry I have to go..."

"Ooookay?"

She turned on her sister. "This isn't over! For now you are going to stay here and make sure that he doesn't go chasing after Pansy, who by the way TOLD me to keep him occupied."

"Occupied...I'm sure this is what she meant..."

Daphne stalked toward the girl and stopped in front of her. "Yes, she said I could screw his brains out as long as I kept him out of her hair for the day! She knows! It's not some big secret; she is part of that clan you hate so much as well you know!"

Daphne stormed through the portrait hole and slammed it behind her; Harry could hear Bernie cursing her from the other side due to the silence hanging over the room.

"Uh..."

"Um..." She responded looking anywhere but at him or at the couch.

"What did she mean about the clan?" He asked, trying to get as far away from the earlier incident as possible.

Astoria huffed and went to sit on the couch before stopping and taking the chair instead. Harry sat down on the couch facing her, still extremely uncomfortable.

"I love my mothers, I really do, but I can't see sharing my man with anyone and I think the whole mess is crazy. All of them are sex obsessed crazy people!"

"So you don't uh...believe in all that stuff then?"

She sighed. "I don't know. I didn't know Blaise was a pouf..."

"And that changes things?" He asked.

She sat back into the chair and looked at him for a long moment, deciding whether to share something with him. Finally she sighed again and relaxed into the cushions. "I have had a bit of a crush on him since I can remember but those two were always intended. I know my clans views on such things but I couldn't stomach the thought of sharing him with my own sister...I mean that's the nastiest thing in the world right?"

He caught in her tone that she wasn't really certain of that but wanted to appear as normal as possible in comparison to her family. "You know the Patil Twins?"

She looked at him a bit confused at the apparent non-sequitor, "Yes..."

"They have been intimate for as long as they knew it felt good... I don't find that disgusting..."

"But they're twins! I mean they probably have a connection or something that means they are closer than normal anyway..."

"What if I told you I don't have a problem with a brother and sister having sex as long as they don't have kids?"

She stared at him for a long moment before nodding..."I mean that's really the only thing that makes it bad right... but they are related! Its...I don't know, gross or something..."

"Is that you talking or is that you trying to be normal?" He asked.

"I...don't know... It doesn't matter anyway. I'm never going to be with Blaise anyway and I certainly don't want to share you with my sister."

"Oh?" He asked, faking hurt.

Her eyes widened. "Not that you aren't sweet or a hunk or anything, just that you're a Gryffindor...a very Gryffindorish Gryffindor at that and...well I guess you're a bit too goody goody for me...I hope you aren't offended."

He smiled at her and saw the tension leave her. "I have plenty of women to worry about thank you very much, and honestly you scare me just a bit. Not as much as your sister but you're definitely scary."

"I'll take that as a compliment then. So I'm scarier than Pansy?" She asked with a smile.

"Well I'm sort of stuck with Pansy...but in a good way. I would never have approached her on my own but I don't know that I would give her up at this point despite how scary she is."

The girl nodded, "In any case I just don't agree with the morality of my clan. What is with that word anyway, were a group of families who like to sleep around, what's the big deal?"

Harry shrugged. "I haven't figured it out yet, but I know the rest of society looks down on them a bit, though Pansy says they are actually jealous."

"Jealous?"

"She says they all wish they could admit to themselves that they want to have sex with people other than their spouses, especially those in arranged marriages, but that they are too set in their ways to take the plunge. The moment I realized I was in love with three women I knew I was going to be an outcast in normal society. Not that I'm normal anyway."

"You have that right."

"Hey!"

"Just saying..." She said with a smile.

"So are we okay?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yeah we're okay...you're not half as bad as I thought you were Po...Harry."

"You aren't half as scary as I thought Astoria. So you think we can be friends?"

"I suppose, if you're going to be shagging my sister I guess I should get used to you..."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Your sister is rather forceful when she wants something, and unfortunately her chosen does not...how did she say it... scratch her itch as it were. I am not particularly disposed to shagging or not shagging her, as I said I have plenty of women to worry about without throwing her into the mix."

"You know it makes sense in a weird way? I seem to be getting along with you almost as well as I do with Blaise. And that's the reason; you are basically a girl in a guys body."

"Excuse me?"

She sat forward. "I didn't mean that how it sounded, Blaise is gay, thus he had no interest in me sexually so we actually got to be friends. You have more than enough women that you aren't interested in me sexually so we can actually get to know each other as well."

He thought about that for a minute before shrugging, "I guess...just so you know I think you are extremely attractive and I would have bedded you in a minute if I had known you and not been extremely shy and..."

"Gryffindorish?" She asked with a smile.

"I suppose. Just because I don't feel a need to shag you doesn't mean I don't think you're sexy. I am a guy after all."

"I can live with that, and just so you know... I heard what you did to my sister and honestly at that moment I wanted nothing more than to be in her place. You are quite sexy yourself."

"And the money, don't forget the money."

She nodded again, "Not to mention you're huge..."

The door opened again to admit Hermione and Ginny who stopped and looked at the two of them. "Are we on that again?" Hermione asked even as Ginny scented the air and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Harry?" Ginny asked looking more than a bit jealous.

"It's not what you think!" Harry said standing quickly and distancing himself from the young blond bombshell.

"And what am I thinking?" Ginny asked with narrowed eyes.

"Get over it Weasley, I walked in on Harry and my sister and he has been talking me down. I'm not interested."

He turned to the girl. "Oh really?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "Fine, I don't have any plans to shag him, ever. So you are safe with just my sister to deal with."

"Daphne and not Pansy? Harry you know the rules." Hermione chastised him.

"Pansy made her ambush me! Apparently she isn't ready to go public and needed Daph to keep me out of her hair or some nonsense... Then things just happened..."

Ginny smiled, "Right, you just both got naked, she tripped and fell on your lap..."

"No they both had all their clothes on... oh!" She stopped as she saw the knickers on the floor. "Well most of their clothes on anyway." She got up out of her chair and picked the offending item up before stuffing them in her pocket.

"So you didn't get to see anything then?" Ginny asked sounding both jealous and disappointed.

Astoria walked toward the door and slowed as she passed the two girls. "Unfortunately I got an eyeful of my sister before I could turn around; I will say you two are very lucky though." Both of the girls and Harry blushed but she continued. "I assume you two can keep him away from Pansy until later? I think I need to go apologize to my sister."

At their nod she exited the room, stopping at the door and smiling seductively at him. "Bye Harry."

"Bye?" He said waving in confusion as the door closed behind her.

"That was interesting..." Hermione commented.

"More than..." He answered with a nod.

$$$$

At lunch Pansy had pulled a disappearing act once again and they had separate classes for the period after that. Both Gin and Hermione had kept him busy studying dusty old tomes rather than taking Daphne's approach which he was not certain he preferred after all.

And so he found himself waiting in the Great Hall for them to arrive having a free period while Hermione, Susan, Padma and Pansy had Arithmancy. He anxiously watched the clock, counting down the seconds until the bell rang. In another few minutes the hall began to fill and Harry watched as Blaise, Astoria and Daphne entered the room hoping to at least catch Pansy's eye and send her a jolt, only to be disappointed when they sat down without her.

The others began filling in around him at the table and he was beginning to get a very bad feeling. "Penny for your thoughts?" Hermione asked as she sat down.

"Where is Pansy?"

"Daphne grabbed her after class and she told me to go on ahead, why?"

Harry stood suddenly and his group looked at him in confusion. "We have a problem."

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Harry, didn't we talk about you being gung ho?"

"Mione said Daphne was escorting Pansy down to dinner. Miss Greengrass is sitting at the Slytherin table looking at me in confusion rather than in annoyance. What does that tell you?"

Ginny too got a bad feeling as did the rest of the girls. "Where is Malfoy?" He said scanning the Slytherin table once again.

"Most likely up in the room of requirements as usual, Harry you are just being paranoid. Will you please sit down?" The brunette asked.

He shook his head and started walking across the Hall. Hermione tried to grab his shirt as he passed but he was too quick for her. People began to notice and the sound level in the room went down as people followed his progress.

"What do you want Lord Black?" Theo Nott sneered as he approached the table. "Your little whore isn't here right now."

He ignored the other Slytherins and looked at Daphne. "Did you meet Pansy after class just now?"

Blaise shook his head, "She's been with me...What's going on?"

He shook his head and pulled the Marauders Map out of his back pocket. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He whispered, activating it.

He began folding the map one section at a time searching for two names and finding neither. His spidey-senses were going haywire with each turn of the parchment and eventually Dumbledore joined him at the table, effectively shutting up the students who were taunting him.

"Is there a problem Lord Black?"

Harry nodded, "Miss Parkinson is missing and Lord Malfoy is nowhere to be seen."

"Malfoy is feeling sick; he's lying down in his bed at the moment." Nott spoke up.

Harry turned on the boy having checked the Slytherin dungeon immediately after checking his rooms. "Tell me what you know, now."

The boy gulped as Harry pinned him to his seat with a gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about P-Potter." He stumbled out.

Harry gave up all pretense and dove into the boys mind;


"I'm going to take Potters little whore away from him, she is going to be my prize as the Dark Lord decreed. I need you to establish my alibi."

"What are you going to do?" Nott asked.

"Better you don't know, Dumbledore is a Legilimens and could pull it from you. You've been studying that Occlumency book I gave you right?"

"Yeah... do you need me for anything else?"

Malfoy shook his head, "Crabb and Goyle may not be worth much but they are muscle and that's all I will need to back me up."


Harry pulled out and reached under his sleeve to the hidden sheath he had ordered from Ollivander which sat on top of his wrist. He pulled and suddenly he was holding the Sword of Gryffindor getting stunned and awed looks from his audience. "I will ask you one more time Nott, where did he take her?"

"I-d-don't know, he just said I needed to tell you he was in his bed..." The boy looked about ready to wet himself.

By this time his girls had made it across the Hall to join him. "Harry what are you going to do?" Hermione asked.

He closed his eyes and reached out, imagining Pansy as she had been in the shower. "Hopefully I will be right back." He said before disappearing from the Great Hall with a thunderous crack!

Hermione huffed rather loudly, "Would someone please explain to him that YOU CANNOT APPARATE ON HOGWARTS GROUNDS?!"

A/N:
To me this is not my best work either, but upon re-reading it I decided it must just be that I am losing interest so it doesn't seem like my best. Let me know if you feel my quality is slipping or if its just me being my worst critic.
Sign up to rate and review this story