Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

What do you do when everything you have ever wanted is right there in front of you?

by JodieInTheAfternoon 0 reviews

Meet Hayley. She's in her last year at high school, she's bored with her life ... untill she meets Brendon (: ... But ... will he always be there?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-11-04 - Updated: 2009-11-04 - 749 words

0Unrated
What do you do when everything you have ever wanted is right there in front of you?

Okay well I'm Hayley.
I live in Nevada, LV
I go to Palo Verde high school and I'm in the last year.
I suppose you could call me ... different.
Unique?
I don't know ... but I hate unoriginality.
Well thats me.

" Haylz ... Hayley! "
" HAYLEY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED " my mother shouted waking me from a nice dream.

" Nrurghfhh " was all I managed.
Rolling over onto my front my eyes shot open, I realised that today ... today ... was the first day of my last year.
I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet where the clothes I layed out for today were hanging.
Black and white long sleeved, layered tshirt.
Black skinny jeans and my trusty converse.

I quickly pulled on my clothes and visited the bathroom.
I did my duties and walked downstairs.

" There she is ... "
" ... there she is, my big girl" my mom said walking over to me and pinching my cheeks.

"Mom!" I shouted.

Argh. Getting breakfast in this house is like mission impossible, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters who are greedy as hell!

It was nearly time for me to catch my bus, so I buttered myself some toast, said goodbye to my mother and ran out of the front door.
Just as I did the bus drove straight past.
What a great start I thought.

Never mind.
I'll walk.
I dont mind.
So there I was walking happily along the road about to enter school when I felt someone behind me, I quickly turned around and standing there was the most beautiful person I have ever seen, he had long, shoulder length brown hair, with chocolate brown eyes, he was very pale and medium height.
He was wearing a Nirvana tshirt and jeans.
He had a big backpack on.

He was just standing there, just standing smiling at me.
" Urm ... " I finally managed to say.

He grinned at me and replied,
" Hey ... I'm Brendon "

" ... Urm ... I'm Hayley " I responded.
"I'mnewhereandiwasjustwonderingthatifmaybeyourcouldlikehelpmearoundandstuffbecauseiknownobodyandurmyouseemaboutmyageandreallycoolsoyeah? " he blurted out fast, so that I could barely tell.
" Sure .. " I said smiling.
He smiled back and came to join my side.
He was just happily chatting away to me ... I was pretending to listen but literally just staring at his beautifulness.
He must've noticed my staring because he suddenly looked shy.
" Um.. have I got something on my face or something? " he asked sounding scared.
I shook my head and looked to the floor.
He laughed

Oh .. he was amazing, so ... like me. But very beautiful I was thinking

" What class have you got now? " he asked sounding optimistic.
I looked into my pocket and found my schedule.
" Erm, music " I said smiling, because music is my all time favourite subject. My teacher is ace and I just love it.
" ME TOO! " he shouted, his face lighting up.
________________________________________________________________

Walking through the door to music, everyone turned to stare at us.
My cheeks must've have flushed about 50 shades of red.
Abbey, my best friend ran over to me and basically jumped on me.
We both went tumbling to the floor.
" Hahahaha ... Ahh I've missed youu Haylz! " she shouted in my face.
"Abbeeyyy.... I saw you yesterday" I replied, confused.

" Yeahh but not in school " she said tutting.
I laughed and noticed Brendon staring at me.
I heaved Abbey offa' me and started to get up, Brendon held out his hand, I took it and I swear a big brass band came to life in my head playing .. Hallelujah.
Me and Brendon took a seat at the back of the class with Abbey.

Mr. Richardson walked in at that moment.
" Heyy folks " he basically sung.
" Heyyyy " everyone in the class responded.

BANG, someomne behind me slammed a window
" Ahh! " I screamed and dropped my book on the floor.
Both me and Brendon bent down to get it.
I touched it and he put his hand on top of mine, we both looked at each other and blushed rapidly.
" Ohh erm .. sorry? " he said embarassed, but still he hadn't moved his hand.

" Thats alright " I replied staring at him.

" Okayy you two enough flirting " said Sir.
We both looked at each other and pulled our hands away, my face must've gone completely red and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up

Wait a second ... was that a moment me and Brendon had?
Like ... a romantic, cheesy, story book moment?
I bloody well hope so.
Sign up to rate and review this story