Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > If Home Is Where The Heart Is Then Were All Just Fucked

I Wanna Scream I Love You From The Top Of My Lungs,But I'm Afraid Someone Else Will Hear Me

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Patrick and Alex go to the doctor and Alex's hormones are more than raging.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-11-04 - Updated: 2009-11-04 - 1823 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Alex's POV

I woke up with his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt kinda sad because he wanted me to go home I knew he meant well it's just I'm going to miss him so much. I felt him move his arms away from me and I heard him yawn.

"Good morning handsome."

He chuckled.

"Good morning beautiful,I'd kiss you but I have morning breath."

"Haha it's okay I don't mind." I said as I kissed him.

"Hey didn't you have to go to the doctor today, since we have a day off."

"Shit! Your right were gonna be late!" I said as I jumped out of bed and into the shower.

Patrick's POV

I walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Alex since we're in a hurry try not to take long!"

"Okay!" She shouted over the running water.

I walked back to our bed at the end of the bus and put out my clothes and made the bed for Alex. Once I was finished so was Alex
and I went in the shower.

Alex's POV

I was in a towel so I hurried towards my room before any of the guys saw me. I put on my jeans and a nice blouse I didn't want to look
like a raggedy girl who got knocked up even though I'm in my early twenties and I look a little bit older than I actually am.I noticed Patrick made the bed for me he's so sweet I really am going to miss him. I walked into the front of the bus I noticed Andy was the only one up.

"Morning Alex how do you feel?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking."

"Why are you up so early?"

"Oh I have doctor's appointment."

"Ohh well I'm really happy for you and Patrick you guys are gonna be great parents." He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks Andy." I said as I hugged him back.

"Come on Lexi let's go before we're late." Patrick said while adjusting his hat.

"Alright see ya later Andy." I said while grabbing my purse.

"Oh Andy do me a favor and tell everybody where were at if they ask okay?"

"Okay but what if they don't ask?"

"Jeez I don't know tell them when they do."

He laughed.

"Okay I'll see you guys later."

We walked off the bus and hailed a cab. Once we got to the doctor's office I kept fidgeting.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just nervous."

"Alex don't worry everything is going to be fine." He said after kissing my head.

"Your right I'm anxious too I wanna find how far along I am." I said while rubbing my stomach.

Before I knew it the nurse called out our name and I was sitting down on examination table in a hospital dress.

"So Mrs. Stump How long ago did you find out your pregnant?"

"Um about two days ago."

"This is your first pregnancy correct?"

All of sudden I felt tears in my eyes.

"Um no about two years ago I had a miscarriage."

The doctor's expression changed.

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"It's okay that was then this is now." I said trying to hide the hurt.

"Well if you don't mind me asking how far along were you until... that happened?"

"Uh I think I was a month and half."

I noticed Patrick's eyes starting to water too, the doctor had noticed that the both of us were uncomfortable so she stopped asking questions about that.

"How old are you Mrs.Stump?"

"I'm 24 I'll be 25 in November.

"Okay and you Mr.Stump?"

"Oh I just turned 25."

"Is there any diseases of any kind that run in your family?"

"No not mine." Patrick answered.

"My grandmother had cancer on her lungs that's the only thing I can think of."

"Okay." She said while scribbling on her clipboard.

"Alright now were going to do a ultra sound and see how far long you are."

She brought the machine in and put some cold clear goo on my stomach it felt a little weird.

"Brr it's cold." I said while laughing nervously.

Patrick was holding my hand really tight and he didn't say anything unless he was spoken to. I could tell he was nervous.I felt the doctor move the wand around my stomach I kept my eyes glued to the screen I doubt I would see anything the baby is probably really small.

"What's that line?" Patrick asked quietly.

"Oh that is your baby's heartbeat."

He looked at me with pure joy in his eyes. I'm so happy this baby is going to look exactly like him I just know it.

"Wow that's so cool." He said while laughing with tears in his eyes.

"I'm trying to look for your baby but it's always hard to find them this early in the pregnancy."

"Um Doctor do you know how far I am?"

"Yes you are 4 weeks pregnant so you'll be due in early December or late November."

"Wow I can't wait."

"Trust me it will fly by." She said while smiling.

"Oh before you leave if you have any headaches take these and I will see you next month." She said while handing me a prescription.

Me and Patrick left the doctor's office and went to grab a bite to eat.

"See we had nothing to worry about." He said while rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah you were right,but don't pretend you weren't nervous Patrick."

"Yeah I have to admit I was a little anxious." He said while sipping on his drink.

Once we were done we headed back to the bus to get me and Sophie's things together. She knew I hated to be alone and Patrick didn't want me to be alone so she promised us that she would stay with me.

"You girls ready?" Patrick said with our bags in his hands.He still wasn't looking Sophie in the eye since that incident.

"Yeah we're all set." I said while checking my room to see if I had forgotten anything.

"Patrick let me grab some bags your arms are gonna fall off."

"No! I don't want you carrying anything heavy got it?"

"Listen I am not a child so you don't have to treat me like one."

"Hey now you two don't be all grumpy and mad at each other you guys are bringing a little human into the world.SO BE HAPPY DAMMIT! Shouted Joe.

I laughed and went towards Patrick and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you Tricky."

Patrick's POV

Once she said that my heart melted. I felt so guilty for leaving her ,but I had no choice I wanted her safe at home.

"Aww baby I'm gonna miss you too."

"Oh please I'm gonna throw up!" Joe said while holding his stomach.

"Why don't you shut up and go somewhere else?"

"Because if I do I know you would be lost without me."

"Don't be so sure." I said while laughing.

I put the girls bags in the cab and kissed Alex on the lips.

"Oh Tricky I wish I didn't have to leave." She said while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Lexi I'll see you really soon I promise."

"But who's gonna hold me at night and sleep with me and keep me warm?"

"That's where I come in babe." Sophie said sarcastically. Then I got a mental picture in my head.

I noticed Alex had tears in her eyes she was really killing me ,but she should be used to this by now I mean I've left her for tour a good amount of times. It was probably her hormones the doctor said she would be really sensitive.

"Listen sweetie I promise I will call you everyday and I'll even try to make it to some appointments okay?" I said while stroking her back.

"I just feel bad."

"Why?"

"Well I didn't give you your birthday present." She said with a twinkle in her eyes,all of sudden I felt hot and bothered.I pulled myself away from her and got a little nervous.

"Uh uh uh of course you did,you gave me my drum kit." I said while swallowing the huge lump in my throat.

"Let me put in this way the present I wanna give you can't be wrapped." She said while coming closer to me.

Why am I acting so nervous? She's my wife if she wants to give me a going away present why should I stop her? We were at my house all we have to do is walk
in and then well each other.

“Uh, yeah, okay then.” I said and managed a smile. The last thing I wanted to do was upset her. And it’s not like having sex with your wife is a crime or something.
We went up to our bedroom and she started to kiss me fiercely on the lips. I complied and we made our way to the bed.

I got on top of her and felt my hands down her sides, trying to ignore all the weird feelings I was getting when we were about to have sex with our baby right inside Alex’s tummy.
Okay, that’s not helping. I separated our lips and sat back on my legs.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Alex asked with a sad look on her face. Oh no, I hope she didn’t think I didn’t want to have sex with her.

“Nothing sweetie, it’s just, I don’t think we should do this with our baby right there. It just seems weird.”

“Oh.” She sighed and nodded her head. She still looked sad though. I never meant to hurt her.

“You know I love you right?” I said and moved over to sit next to her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I started to pet her hair.

“I know, it’s probably just the hormones making me more horny than usual, I'll be fine.” She said and smiled.

“Alex, I really want to, but just I can’t right now.”

“Patrick, I understand, maybe when you get back we can, y’know…” She trailed off and snuggled further into my side, getting comfortable.

“Yeah, after tour and when it’s just the two of us we can do whatever you like.” I said, as we got under the covers getting ready for bed.

It would be our last night together before I had to leave her.
We snuggled close and soon I heard her breathing even out and she was asleep, I did the same not long after. I sure was going to miss falling asleep next to her each night.

Once again I'm gonna thank my friend Lindzie she's like my answer to writer's block. I hope you guys enjoyed this one and don't forget to R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story