Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The V-Academy [Preview]

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

Gerard lives in The Academy, waiting to Mikey to graduate so they can leave.... What happens when he finds something to hang onto?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-05 - Updated: 2009-11-05 - 372 words

0Unrated
I lay on my bed, arms behind my head as I stared at the red ceiling. The whole room was red. The walls, the ceiling, the beds and furniture. Before I had moved into this place, red was my favorite colour. Now, it wasn't so special anymore. Too much of a good thing.
It was at least nine-am, meaning The Leader would be coming around, bashing on doors for us all to get up. I hated the routines around this place. Breakfast was at nine, then at ten was class till four. Four was dinner and then two hours of free time before bed. It never changed. Not once. We got holidays during the year but only the kids with parents and caregivers got to leave the Academy. I didn’t have parents to go to. All I had was my brother and the Academy.

‘Gee?’ Mikey whispered from across the room. His face was just visible from underneath his red blanket.

‘Yeah?’ I said, not bothering about the volume.

‘Would you mind… If… y’know, I go with Ray on the holidays? I know it’s a time for families and we have to stick together….’ He trailed off. I understood what he meant though.

‘Go ahead, Mikes. Have fun. I’ll be here when you get back.’ I said, giving him a warm smile even though he couldn’t see me very well.

‘You can come too, if you want.’ He offered, pulling the blanket down.

‘Nah, it’s cool. You hand with Ray. I’ll be fine by myself for a while.’ I didn’t know if that was true or not. I had never been alone inside these walls before. I had classes with either Ray or Bob, was at dinner with Ray, Bob and Mikey or was in our room, always with Mikey. It was well known that the Academy was not safe when you’re on your own. I mean, Vampire Academy doesn’t sound safe now, does it?

I'm not back yet. I've just been banned from the computer because I was expelled from school and well.... I'm bored. Mum's in bed and I'm FREEEEEEEEE :D I may write more. Dunno. What do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story