Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Leaving And Never Coming Back

by hinata2233 0 reviews

Hinata Hyuuga has finally left the foreboding Hyuuga clan and is thinking about leaving the village. What will she decide? Will she stay or will she leave? What obstacles will she face? Read to fin...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hinata - Published: 2009-11-08 - Updated: 2009-11-08 - 563 words

0Unrated
Leaving, and Never Coming Back

As of today I'm free from the binding clutches of the Hyuuga Clan. They finally got bored of of me I guess, but that doesn't matter now because I'm happier than I've ever been in my whole life. I've decided on getting an apartment on the outskirts of town.

Because I've been thinking about it for a while now, just up and leaving Konoha, not for a mission, and not with anyone's permission.

I love Konoha, I really do, but I, I just want to see other places, which basically means I am bored. Bored of Konoha. Bored of missions, and bored of well, everything. Nothing exciting ever happens around here.

Leaving doesn't sound so bad now, I guess could, it may be hard but It's worth a try. Tomorrow I'm going to get supplies for my life-long vacation from the bore of Konoha. I Hinata Hyu-, no just plain Hinata, is leaving Konoha in 3 days time.

---Next Day---

I'm going to Ichiraku's before I get my supplies. Nobody was there, well anybody I knew anyway. I ordered Miso pork ramen with vegetables. As I'm eating I take side glances every now and then. I am almost expecting somebody to jump out and know about me leaving and try to stop me. I nearly jumped out of my seat when my teammate Kiba grabbed my shoulders. I put on a surprised expression, and turned around to meet Kiba face to face, and he was grinning for some reason.

" Kiba, you scared me!" I say still a little shaken, Kiba just kept on grinning.

" Oops, sorry Hina." Kiba says not actually sounding sorry at all, still grinning. If I'll miss anything It will be Kiba and Shino, my other teammate, and Kurenai-sensei, my teacher. Thinking about my team is making me feel sort of bad, but I guess I'll just have to make the best of the time I have left with them. For a split second I put on a pained expression, but Kiba saw it.

" What's wrong Hina?" Kiba asks sounding concerned, a worried expression on his handsome face.

" Nothing Kiba." I say sounding as cheerful as possible, for me anyway.

" If you say so." Kiba says not the least bit convinced.

Kiba ordered his ramen a few seconds after our little chat, which was a bowl of chicken and beef ramen.
We are both eating in a comfortable silence. Kiba and I finish our ramen after a few minutes.

" Hina, what are you doing today?" Kiba asks, which catches me off guard.

' Oh, well, I'm getting supplies so I can abandon the village' NOT! Like I would tell him of all people, he would try and stop me.

" I am going to, uh, um, Ino! Yeah, I am going to visit Ino." I say a little nervously, hoping he was oblivious to the deception.

" Ino? I didn't know you hung out with Ino." Kiba says obviously not catching on to my real plans, but a strange undertone was added to his question.

" Well, what did you think I was going to do?" I ask not hiding my curiosity, suspicious in his choice of words.

Kiba looks to be getting more nervous by the second under my inquiring gaze.

" Well..."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Well, that's the first chapter, how do you like it? R and R!
Sign up to rate and review this story