Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

I Would Drive On To The End With You.

by bubbly-gum

Big ass chapter. Running away and traitors.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-11-16 - Updated: 2009-11-17 - 3999 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay, this is a really big chapter. It took me ages to type cause I'm kinda lazy this week. And everythings a bit crazy at the moment. Lol and my boyfriend just caught me yelling at the computer. Hee hee.



Rachel's P.O.V

I got knocked out by something heavy. I felt it hit my head even though no one as near me and I was sure it wasn't Frank or Lilli. I screamed as the pain coursed through my head. I heard Lilli scream too. Frank's grip tightened on me. Then I passed out. All my senses were blocked. I have never been so scared in my life.
When I eventually woke up I was in a pitch black room. It was freezing cold and the floor was rough and hard. Like cobbles. It smelt like rotten meat and I could hear a scurrying sound. No doubt rats of some sort. I sat up feeling around about, trying to work out what sort of size of room it was and if there was anyone else here. I could hear a sort of sobbing noise coming from the left of me.
"H-hello?" I called softly into the darkness.
"R-R-Rachel?" sobbed a voice.
"Gerard?" I asked loudly, my voice echoing of the walls.
"Shhhhh" he hushed. I felt his cool hand cover my mouth.
"Yeah, it's me...Do you know what happened to anyone else?" his voice was strange. I could just make out the pale outline of his face.
"Give me one good reason why I should talk to you? You fucking betrayed us!" I hissed angrily. I heard him gasp and then some more quiet sobs. I had never seen, well heard, him display so much emotion before.
"I was tricked" he said. His voice wavering and just below a whisper.
"Tricked? How?" I asked suspiciously.
"B-Bert M-M-McC-Cracken, he can show you images, whatever he wants" he choked out.
"H-he makes you think it i-is real. And you c-can't look a-away." he began sobbing again. I would hug him or something but I can barley see him and I have no idea how he'd react.
"Tell me what you saw Gee" I said softly. I felt him sudder next to me.
"I c-c-can't. Its faaaar too h-horrible." I heard him crying softly.
"Please don't cry Gerard...But you should tell me what you saw...It'll make you feel better" I was trying to soothe him but I don't think it was working.
"O-okay...well I saw L-Lilli-anna. I've never seen her so angry. She was screaming at me telling me she never loved me. That she always hated me. She just wnated some power for herself. She took of her wedding ring and flung it at me. I swear it hit me." The words were pouring out of his mouth and I wondered wither he could stop them.
"I've always thought, in the beginning, well more doubted, that Lilli loved me. I always wondered, still do actually, why she loved me. I never understood it. Of all the vampires in the world and she has to pick the one that has fucked up emotions because of who created him. It never bothered her once though."

He never said anything for a while but I imagained that if I could see him, his brow would be furrowed and he'd be thinking about what he had just said. I could hear him breathing deeply before contining to tell me what he saw.
"Then a member of the Vampire Army came in and began torturing her. She was screaming and screaming for help. Pleading for mercy but the guy didn't even flinch. She blmaed it on, screaming her hatred for me and how pathetic I was for believing she loved me all these years. Bert was smirking at me and she was still writhing in pain. She told me the onyl way to help was to tell them everything and I did" I heard a slight thump as he dissapeaed from view. He was now curled up on the floor crying. I was still sitting on the floor. I knelt next to him and gently stroked his hair. Trying to think of something to say but nothing came to mind. He kept whispering sorry over and over again. The man, well vampire I thought to be so unfeeling and cold, really did have feelings and right now there were lots of them I wanted to help him someone but I knew there was nothing I could do. I wondered what he meant by how his feeling had been fucked up by the vampire who had created him. But right now was not the time nor the place to ask. I continued stroking his hair and his sobs quietened down and stopped.
He sat up eventually.
"Better?" I asked him.
"Yes, thank you." his voice was that of someone trying to regain some dignity. He probably felt embarassed for breaking down like that.
"Your welcome. I'm glad you told me" I ventured. He didn't say anything. The silence was kinda awkward.
"She really does love you ya know." He didn't say anything but I did hear a small sniff, so I'd imagine he was trying not to cry again.
"You really think so?" he whispered after a while of silence, he sounded so unsure, a bit like a little kid.
"Yes. I know she does. She told me so herself" I said as convincingly as I could. It was the truth but I wanted him to really believe it. I felt his head rest against my shoulder. Silence fell between us again.
Then came an almighty crash from from outside, of what I'm pressuming is a cell, door. Shouts and snaps reverberated around the room. The door swung open, flooding the room with light. A low hiss came from the door way. Gerard lifted up his head.
"Gee?" asked Gerard. The woman nodded.
"Escape?" he grinned. She giggled and nodded. He jumped to his feet quickly and pulled me up as well.
"Jump on my back Rach. We are escaping" I hesitated slightly.
"Now!" he snapped. I sighed and jumped onto him, clinging on as tight as I could. I thought that maybe after what had just happened he's be nicer or something but nope. He's being the same dick as always.
"I'd shut your eyes" he said softer this time. Which took me be suprise slightly and I did has he said, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. I buried my face between his shouldder blades. I felt the wind rush past me. Shouts and screams came from either side. I opended my eyes to peak and instantly regreted it. The blurred images of people and doors rushed past making me feel a bit travel sick. Someone tapped my shoulder and it was then that I realised we had stopped.
"Rachel?" I knew that voice. I jumped down. Gerard and Gee were having a rushed conversation. Gee was incredibly beautiful.
I turned around to see where Frank was.
"Frankie!" I squealed, jumping on him and hugging him as tight as I could. He giggled slightly.
"Your not mad at me then?" he asked somewhat nervously.
"No Frankie. I don't think I could be" I answered honestly. he looked skeptical for a minute, before leaning in till our lips were almost touching. I closed the gap pressing my lips againsst his. He worked them softly against mine and I shut my eyes doing the same. Fireworks exploded in me like never before. A warm tingly feeling flooded me from head to toe, making my insides feel fuzzy. I wnaed to keep on kissing him. he tasted like nothing I'd ever had it was like sugar but 100x better. I could feel his tongue slip into my parted lips and he I heard hime say a muffled yum. I smiled against his lips, happy he was enjoying this just as much as I was. He broke apart from me, much tto my dissapointment.
"I love you" he whispered, gently brushing a stray strand of hair from my face.
"I love you too" I blushed. We gazed into each others eyes. I couldn't believe someone so beautiful and so perfect loved me, especially only after knowing him for 3ish days.
"Okay guys, sorry to break this 'charming' moment but we have to keep going" Gerard said. His eyes had welled up with tears again.
"I have to go too" said Gee. "Places to go, people to see. Lycans to kill" she giggled. Gerard gave a weak smile, Frank watched for my reaction.
"Thank you very much Gee, for helping us escape" I said sincerely. She giggled again.
"Your welcome Rachel. Bye guys, good luck" I blinked and she was gone.
"Where's lilli?" I asked. Frank's jaw clenched.
"Frank?" growled Gerard.
"With Bob" he replied stiffly. Before I could even ask who Bob was, Frank tossed me onto his back and we were running again. It felt as though Frank could run faster and his natural smell was intoxicating. I actually felt us stop this time. Frank set me down gently. The corridor was very dark. A few flickering candles was the only source of light. The cast eerie shadows down the stone corridor.
"Can you see like...um...well in the dark?" I whissperingly asked Frank.
"Yeah, everything looks perfectly clear. Sorry Kitten but my eyesite is alot better then yours" His hand was sub-conciously stroking my arm. In fact, do vampires even do things sub-conciously? Never mind.
"Frank" snapped Gerard. Frank nodded.
"Step quite a bit back Rach. I need to focus on Lilli's scent, not your watermelon and strawberry one."
"I smell of-" I said walking backwards.
"Shhh" he hushed. Frank took a deep breath, threw one last glance at me and shut his eyes. He began walking, his eyes still shut. He took confident steps until he stopped at a sort of jail cell door. It was made of steel (I think) and had ornate snakes boardering it.
"Do you hear that?" asked Frank.His eyes now open, staring at the door with a mixture of fear and excitment.
"Shit" mumbled Gerard.
"I don't he-"
"Shhhhh" I got hushed again.
"Gee is that..."
"It sounds exactly like her"
"Who?" I asked, only to be shhhh'd again. It was beginning to piss me off.
"Lili-anna?" asked Frank. The crying stopped.
"Whose there?" she choked.
"Frankie"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Prove it"
"Fine...Banana waffles with slurpy, wibbley, wobbley pineapple chunks holidaying in Tunisia" stated Frank. Gerard had a small smile playing on his lips and he was shaking his head in dis-belief. I was sort of staring at Frank as though he was mad.
"Oh Frankie! It really is you!" cried Lilli-anna.
"Is it really you though?" asked Frank, trying not to laugh.
"Chunky, funky pandas with trousers that want to boogey so let them in" she replied.
"Good, now we know we're all here, we should-"
"Hang on. Whoose we?" Lilli's tone was suspicious.
"Um...Me and you, obviously, Rachel and...Gerard" Frank said Gerard's name timidly. A low angry hiss came from the door.
"Lilli" warned Frank.
"Frankie" mimicked Lilli.
"Guuuuuys" I whinned.


Rach's P.O.V

"Lilli-anna, you don't have to talk to me or like me but please. I'm begging you. We have to go now. Otherwise we can't escape" Gerard begged. Frank looked kinda shocked by this. Everything went silent. No one said anything. Then laughter could be heard, which was sorta high-pitched and hysterical. Some sobs were mixed through it too.
"If you cared so damn much then you wouldn't have betrayed us" she screamed the last two words. Gerard cringed. I shrank back. Frank came and stood next to me. Entwining our fingers together. Gerard stood directly infront of the door.
"I was tricked. They brought in Bert, made me think you were being...t-t-tortured and I couldn't help" the last couple of words were whimpered.
"I saw Frank too" now he was whispering. I couldn;t actually hear what was being said, so Frank whispered to me.
"Both of you screaming, begging me to help. And I couldn't. Jethro had me held back" The words were tumbling out again. He'd never told me he's seen Frank too.
"R-really?" ehispered Lilli.
"Uh-huh"
"...Quick, hurry! Bust me out!"
"Um..." I looked about feeling utterly useless.
"Don't worry about it Kitten" Frank smiled. He pecked my lips quickly, let go of my hand and ran over to help Gerard.
"Step back Lilli" Frank warned. Frank and Gerard walked to the opposite wall. They were about to run when the whipped their heads to look down the corridor.
"Shit!"
"We have to hurry Gerard"
"I fucking know Frank!" Gerard snapped.
"Don't take it out on Frank!" I snapped back.
"Don't pick a fight you can't win human" sneered Gerard. Gone was the vunerable emotional Gerard I had seen earlier on.
"Who said she'd be fighting?" challenged Lilli from behind her door.
"You wou-" began Gerard.
"Come on, we have to leave, now!" Frank snapped.
"Lilli, stand back" Gerard said softly. i could hear voices coming from down the corridor. Frank and Gerard both ran at the door, jumped onto the door, knocking it flying into the room and landing again. Blinked and you'd have ,issed it. Lilli came stumbling out of the room. her hair was wild and matted with a dark sticky substance. It was darker then normal blood. Her clothes were torn here and there and she had a smudge of blood on her nose. We all stared at her sort of shocked. She sighed.
"I know, I know. I look and smell like shit" Frank giggled at her statment. I gave her a weak smile. Gerard looked unsure of what to do.

Two vampires came skidding into the corridor.
"Halt!" they yelled.
"Sorry guys. No can do" Lilli giggled. Frank saluted them and pulled me onto his back. Everyone began running. We stopped fairly wuickly.
"What the fuck Gerard?" I looked up from hiding my face in Frank's neck. Occaisionally I'd kiss and suck on his necka nd I'd feel him shudder slightly.

Lilli was leaning against the wall, eyes shut and panting.
"I-I'll...be...fine. It just...hurts so much" she gasped out between breaths.


Lilli-anna's P.O.V

Pain rippled through my body. I knew I would heal eventually but running wasn't helping. For the first time, in all my years of being a vampire, I felt mortal. Like I could really die. It was weird...
My breathing eventually slowed down. Rachel looked so worried. Frank hadn't set her down. I smiled to myself. hee hee, I knew those two would get together...eventually.
"Lilli, sorry hun. But we have to get going" I looked up at Gerard. I'd never seen him look so sad or scared before. I nodded, standing up straight. I was still in quite a bit of pain but I decided to grin and bare it.
"Shall we?" I smiled. Although it came out as more of a grimace. Poor Rachel had no idea about the war with the Lycans or why we had to run but she trusted us. It meant alot to me.

I was about to run but Gerard stood in front of me.
"No" was all he said.
"No? What do you mean, no?" I shrieked. He grined at me slowly walking towards me with his usual smirk firmly in place. I backed off, knowing what he was going to do.
"No, your not carrying me. Eek!" Gerard playfully growled at me and lunged. Swiftly picking me up and carrying me bridal style. I swatted his chest lightly.
"Put me down you jackass!" I giggled. He just smirked again and kept on running. Frank and Rachel soon caught up. Gerard couldn't run as fast while carrying me (which I felt kinda guilty about) and Frank ran faster than the both of us anyway.
"We need to go to our room" I said. I looked up at his face. It was one of pure concentration, why I don't know he was only running. His brow was furrowed together and his tongue was poking out the side of his mouth slightly. He glanced down at me quickly before looking back up. I reached up to run my fingers through his hair. I liked doing that, it made me feel strangley happy. I was never sure wither Gerard liked it or not, he'd always just sit patiently and let me do it. I felt him lean into my touch slightly and the corners of his lips twitched as though fighting a smile. I couldn't help but smile.
"Why do we have to go to our room?" he said quietly.
"A few reasons, Rachel is human and I look like shit" I replied honestly. Gerard laughed quietly.
"Good point" he said, stopping suddenly. I saw it was our room.
"Come on Rach" I said jumping out of Gerard's arms. Frank set her down. Our room didn't have a door anymore, it was lying in little splinters about the room.
"Rach go to the toilet now. We're going to have to run for a while" Rachel seemed to understand the urgency of the situation. I ran into the bathroom, stripping my clothes as I went, not caring who saw. I showered as fast as I could, only rinisng my own blood out my hair. Washing it properly wasn't an option right now. I brushed my hair into a pony tail. And got dressed: black skinny jeans, white long sleeved t-shirt, a black corset and lime green converse. I grabbed a back pack, shoving clothes into it, some food for Rachel and a few items of sentimental value. Rachel had got changed too. I raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged.
"Lilli! We have to go...now!" Frank shouted.
"Coming!" I shouted back. Fuck knows why we were shouting. He could hear me just fine.

Gerard and Frank came running in about two seconds later.
"Too late. We're going to have to jump" The words were rushing out of Frank's mouth. Too fast for human ears.
"What's going on? Where are we going?" Rachel asked. her brilliant green eyes watching each of us in turn, trying to figure out what we were doing.
"We're jumping" I explained.
"Jumping? From where?"
"Here" Gerard said ripping off the boards from the window. Rachel looked out and gulped. her already pale skin got paler.
"It's fine. We'll catch you at the bottom" I smiled reassuringly.
"Ladies first" Rachel whispered, her voice hoarse. I rolled my eyes and jumped out. Free falling for a few seconds before landing in a cat like crouch. I stood up, dusted myself off and moved out the way for someone else to land. Gerard landed next, followed by Frank, who flipped over in the air. Showing off to Rachel, which he claimed was showing her how easy it was to jump from the window.


Rachel's P.O.V

I looked down, they all looked so far away. The ground was spinning. What a great time to discover yuo have a fear of heights. I felt so sick. I looked about the room hopeing there was some easier way of getting down but there was none. Fuck!
"It's now or never Rachel!" yelles Lilli. I shuddered. I knew it was suppose to help me and give me courage to jump.


Lilli-anna's P.O.V

I knew she as terrified but she has to trust us and jump. I could see her lean out the window slightly, gingerly holding onto the window frame. Sge looked down and her pale face turned slightly green. And she disapeared. Frank was sucking his lip ring in and out his mouth. Occaisionally his tongue would run over it. he wa scared too but for a different reason. I could see his thoughts when he locked eyes with me for a second. It was brief but enough to convey alot. he was scared they would get her, he wanted to go up and get her himself but what if she didn;t trust him. If she died he would blame himself. He would kill himself just to be with her again. The last thought hadn't even registered with Frank yet but it came across to me.

Eventually Gerard sighed quietly and jumped onto the 1st floor window. Then up to the next, before jumping on last time to disapear into the window of mine and his room. He appeared at the window two seconds later. He had his hand around her wrist and she struggled slightly. Frank was g;aring at him and I put my hand on his shoulder to keep him where he was. He said something to her, his voice getting lost in the under-ground winds caused by the ventilation system. It gave us fresh air, even though we didn;t need top breath but its better than the same air over and over and over again. It also got rid of the vampire scent, making it harder for the Lycans to find us.

Frank and I shared a glance. I shrugged. Knowing he was sking for an answer as to what the fuck Gerard had said or what he was planning to do. We looked back up. She gave a brief smile before nodding. She look a couple of steps back and Gerard turned around. She ran and jumped out his back. Arms clinging on tightly to his neck and her legs locked around his waist. Okay so I'll admit I felt the tinniest pang of jealously. But he wzas mine, forever and ever. I wasn't that pissed at him anymore. I would have done the same of the tables had been reversed.
Gerard said something else to her, her eyes shut tightly and she gulped again. Gerard once more landed in a crouch in front of us. Rachel slid of him and landed on a heap on the ground. She had fainted. Frank carefully scouped her up into his arms.

"Human world?" asked Frank. I nodded. We began walking, carefully listening for any signs that we were being followed. The pipes were quiet and the occaisional drip was all that was held. I caught Gerard's eye at one point. He gave me a small tentive smile. Which I returned. I knew he really really was sorry. I could see him watching me out of the corner of my eye. Frank was watching Rachel intently. I held out my hand to Gerard. He looked at it for a minute and then looked back up at me. I gave him a silly pout and I heard him gave a small giggle. He gingerly put his hand in mine and I entwined my fingers with his.
"You two made up then?" came Frank's quiet voice from my right.
"I'm not sure" I said, trying to supress a grin whilst looking slyly at Gerard. He was biting his lip trying not to smile either.
"We'll see" he said teasingly. I coughed slightly, hiding my giggle. Gerard squeezed my hand gently and I squeezed back. Meaning that everything was cool between us now.

We began running after a while f walking, running is just better. We knew it wouldn't be long before the hunt for us would catch up if we kept walking. We had to get as big of a headstart as possible. The exit to the outside world was seconds away and I could hear vampires following our trail. We had to keep running for as long and as fast as possible.


Hey, me again. Lol. Sorry if there is any speeling errors cause I haven't proof read it. That takes time and effort. Lol. I'm just really tired and my computer is being a bitch. Please review! Cause reviews are luff. Woo! I'm gonna get some hot chocolate...just cause I can. XD

xoxo Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story