Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Author's Note

by thegayestgoth 1 review

More apologies. Please read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 374 words - Complete

0Unrated
At this point, everyone, I'm just not going to be able to write. I haven't been able to write for almost five months. I'm in this really strange transition of my life, getting ready to move AGAIN, this time to New York, back to San Francisco, then all over the world. I can't stay still long enough to get anything done, and there's parts of my life that've been falling apart. I live in a house with no utilities, and it's now winter. I'm not asking for sympathy, just prayer to get me through. I do now have a boyfriend, thanks Jesus, so I'm no longer alone. His name is Patrick, and he's everything I asked the good Lord to send me. Other than that, I'm just going through a rough time in my life, ending old, broken relationships with family and starting new ones with new people, moving to the East Coast which is foreign to me as I've never been there and I'm a little scared. I'm going with God, so I'll be okay...but it's still new to me. I really do apologize for not being able to keep up my stories and removing over 95% of my youtube videos. I had to make some changes and start over from a clean slate. Those videos were causing me some PERSONAL roblems. I will be making more sometime in the near future, just not currently at this point. I will be posting new stories, but not right now. Writing and filming are not my prioroties right now. There's some ghosts fom my past I have to take care of and adjust to a new life in a new place. I've got some severe writer's blcok and I hope you all understand. I owed you all an explanation because without you guys as my audience, I wouldn't be the writer I am now. I love all you. You guys are awesome. My best friends, shehadtheworld12 and Yaoi415, knows what's happening in my life right now, so you needn't worry. I'm also walking with God, and I don't know when I'm going to be back.

God Bless You All and Love Always,
~Mr. Gayestgoth
www.thegayestgoth.com
www.youtube.com/thegayestgoth
www.twitter.com/thegayestgoth
Sign up to rate and review this story