Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

Something She's Been Meaning To Say.. (ch 6)

by MyChemicalFangirl 4 reviews

I'm back. :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-11-24 - Updated: 2009-11-25 - 1329 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'mma do another chapter for the sake of Brooke.
In this one there'll be all the couples,
Except Cassi and Joe as she kinda didn't review chapter 5.
I might MIGHT be able to get more chapters out after this.
I'll try.
To remind you what's going on I'll do a little brief here.
Natalie and Andy are together. They recently got together.
Eddi joined tour, she's with VickyT but there was some tension between her and Patrick. (Not the sexual kind, FYI, she likes girls :) )
Christie and Patrick are together. They try and keep the peace in the group.
Brooke and Pete are together. They're the hyper, loud couple.
(If Cassi was in this one she'd be with Joe, and they're both pretty chill.)
Hope that little big brief helped.
Love you for reading, xo
Here goes..
(oh and sorry for all the POV changes at the beginning.. :P)


Eddi's POV
I can't believe how VickyT is being with me, it's not fair. I've done nothing wrong and she yelled at me again. I know I yelled first, but she was ignoring me. I walked off the Cobra bus and I'm heading to the FOB one. I need to talk to Christie. I open the door, pretty violently, with out realizing. And guess what I see? Christie and lover-boy making out. I storm off. I do NOT need to see that.
Brooke's POV
I'm sitting with Pete in the cafe near where the bus is.
“I'm just saying, we don't go out enough these days.” He says and lets out a sigh.
“I'm sorry Pete, I mean, I try.” I say, I'm not feeling my usual hyper self today. Christie comes in the cafe, it looks like she's looking for someone.
“Christie!” Pete yells and she looks over at us, she looks annoyed, but comes over anyway.
“What's up?” She asks.
“Who're you looking for?” I ask.
“Eddi. Don't worry about it.” She says, but looks kinda annoyed at us.
“We have an issue..” Pete begins, leaning forwards on the table and starting to explain our situation. Christie sighs, pulls up a chair and listens.
Patrick's POV
Christie's been gone a while. She told me to wait here but I'm starting to get worried. I get up from the sofa and walk off the bus, I head towards the cafe, good place to look first. But on the way I see Eddi, but no Christie. She walks up to me, looking angry.
“What the fuck?” She yells at me. I give her a questioning look. She walks off and motions me to follow, I look in the cafe window as we pass and see Christie talking to Pete and Brooke. I sigh and follow Eddi. I follow after her, she leads me to just outside the FOB bus.
“What's wrong?” I ask her, folding my arms over my chest.
“You. You're what's wrong! I mean, how can you just take her from me? Every thing was so fucking perfect! And then you came along! I mean, it's not fair. It was me and her, not you!” She yells, pacing back and fall and moving her arms around to show how pissed off she is.
“What are you on about?” I ask, trying to understand what she means. I didn't steal anyone off her, right? I mean, Christie never mentioned her and Eddi were together.
“You know what I'm on about!” She screams, getting right in my face. “Don't play good guy!” I flinch. I won't lie, she's scaring the hell outta me.
“What's going on?” Natalie says, getting off the bus.
“Ask her.” I say, motioning my eyes towards Eddi.
“HE'S A FUCKING LIAR AND A GIRLFRIEND STEALER!” She shrieks, pushing me backwards.
“Eddi, calm down, explain.” Natalie says, walking a little towards Eddi,
“I will NOT calm down!” Eddi says, folding her arms tightly and glaring at me.
“Eddi, what's wrong?” Natalie asks, trying to be reasonable.
“Him!” She spits, then walks off. Natalie gives me a questioning look.
“I wish I knew.” I say sadly and Natalie sighs.
Andy's POV
I eat my veggy nacho as I walk, carrying the food I got for Natalie in my other hand. As I walk across a bridge I see a girl sitting on her own beside the water. I stop and look closer, is that Eddi? I think it is.. I decide I better go see what's up. I finish off my nacho and walk down to the river-side.
“What's up Eddi?” I ask as I sit on the ground beside her.
“Nothing.” She says and looks away, I leave the silence take over for a minute. That'll make her talk, “Okay, a lot.” She sighs and hugs her knees.
“Talk.” I say, looking out at the water.
“You sure you don't mind me whining at you?” She asks, throwing a little stone into the water.
“Not at all, maybe I can help.” I shrug.
“Okay, basically, Patrick's what's wrong.” I'm suddenly really curious.
“Go on..” I urge her.
“I don't think any of you know, but me and Christie used to be together.” She starts, I didn't know that. “But then Patrick came along, and she started getting more and more distant from me. Then I exploded, we had a huge argument and she ran out crying. I found out she had ran to Patrick's room and I was furious. I didn't talk to her for weeks. But I missed her.” She sniffs her nose, “Then one day I was shopping, and I saw her and Patrick holding hands. So obviously I was pissed at her. I went over to say something, but before I got a chance to speak my mind she hugged me and said hi.” She lets out a huge sigh, “She said she wanted us to be friends still, and I agreed. Patrick didn't know who I was, but I swear he was giving me the smuggest smile possible.”
“I'm sure he wasn't.” I say.
“But I can't help but think he was.” She says sadly.
“So, you still love Christie?” I ask, throwing a pebble into the water. I wonder if Natalie's noticed how long I'm taking.
“I don't know, I mean. I don't think so, but I can't help but hate Patrick.” She shrugs.
“That's understandable.” I say, nodding, “But how was he a girlfriend stealer if he didn't know Christie and you were together?” I say.
“It's not that, it's just he pulled her away.” She tries to explain, flustering a bit.
“He's a neat guy, Eddi, I'm sure he didn't mean it.” I frown.
“But I can't help it.” She says, hugging her knees again. “I guess, I'm jealous.” She says, sounding embarrassed.
“Do you love VickyT?” I ask, I don't know where it came from, though.
“Yes. I do.” She replies, sounding truthful.
“Then just be happy for that.” I say, smiling at her and she smiles weakly back. “You've got each other.” I add. “Like I have Natalie, Brooke has Pete, Cassi has Joe, and Christie has Patrick.”
“Thanks.” She smiles bigger then hugs me. I hug back but then pull away and stand up.
“I better go, Natalie's probably wondering.” I laugh, motioning towards the now-half-warm food.
“Bye.” She waves, then looks back at the water.
“See ya.” I say, then head back towards the bus.

A little short,
I know,
But I'm really ill.
This is a taster for the story, to see whether you can get back into it.
If you want me to continue with this review,
It'd mean so much.
No reviews=No updates. :P
I enjoyed getting back into this story, tbh.
Love you guys for not giving up!
Oh oh oh and sorry for the lack of Andy in this Andy story.
This was something in the story Eddi requested a while back.. XD
I will do all requests.
Even if you want a one-shot outside this story. :D
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story