Categories > Original > Drama > The Other Side

April 8th, 2009

by scarsandstories93 0 reviews

First update. Please R&R!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-11-26 - Updated: 2009-11-26 - 250 words

0Unrated
April 8th, 2009

Graham left yesterday, and I haven't stopped crying. I hate it when he disappears to go back to NC...

We couldn't have sex, but in a way I'm glad that we couldn't because I'm planning to give him my virginity as an ultimate anniversary present. He doesn't know that I'm even considering this, but it adds to the general fun of it, pushing forth an extra bit of specialty and memory. And pleasure, that too.

Over break, it fully satisfied all cravings I had being touched, loved, or held, and now I find myself wanting him back with me. I miss him more than I thought possible, and he was just here with me, beside me, kissing me yesterday.

As much of a recurring thought cheating on Graham is, I think about how much we love each other and how much it would hurt if one of us betrayed the other. That's what keeps me going when I'm weak.

A past victim to cutting, it's times like these that make me want to do it again, but I refuse to go back on the promise that I made to Graham; it's one of many that we have. I promised to stop, and I'm going to stick to that, no matter how hard things get. I love him, with all of my heart.

And I'm aching for him to hold me tonight.

Author's note:

The first few will be a little short, but they get so, so much better!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story