Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Your Name?

What's Your Name?

by icyXblues 2 reviews

A My Chemical Romance love story...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-28 - Updated: 2009-11-28 - 246 words

1Exciting
I was standing on a chair in my best friends basement. I was at some shitty party, expecting some shitty band. I was only here to see him. "Him" had black hair and hazel eyes. He worked at Barnes and Noble, but every time I tried to catch his eye, it didn't work. When they came on stage, all i could hear were the words "chemical" and "romance"; and of course a whole lot of screaming and guitars. When the set was finished, I went up to talk to him.
"What's your name?" was all I could choke out.
"Gerard." he mumbled. Great, he was drunk.
"Gerard...who?" I pressed on. He mumbled "Way" and went on packing up. I sighed and sat on the floor. Gerard Way. I was in love. A few minutes later I was surprised to see that he sat down beside me. HE was starting to get sober, so he was more talkative. We talked for hours about his brother, his family-especially his grandma and brother, and My Chemical Romance. Then the dreaded time came when he had to leave. As he was halfway out the door, he turned to me and asked, "What's your name?". I smiled and replied "Sarah."
"Sarah...who" he blushed nervously.
"I guess you'll have to find out another time." I smiled. He smirked and walked out. I hoped he wouldn't give up. I went home and about three seconds in the door. My phone rang.
Sign up to rate and review this story