Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

What Ever Shall I Do?

by vampyGee 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-05 - Updated: 2009-12-05 - 600 words

1Exciting
I can't believe it, he just left me to make this decision, all on my own. also, he was pushing me to the edge of insanity, was I insane, or was the complete idea of the matter at hand insane, I really need to stop using the word insane.

Gerard gave me a day, just one day, to decide, did I want him Forever sick and dieing, or would I give him my blood and keep him as a demon. I called Mikey.
"What!', Mikey demanded once I explained everything to him"Frank, are you feeling-"
"Mikey I feel fine", I said angrily "And if you don't believe me, then tonight at midnight, be here, because thats when he's coming back, to hear my decision,I mean it Michael James Way, be here!", and I hung up the phone I refused to let him degrade me anymore.
I jumped when the doorbell rang"Oh, hi Jamia", I greeted my new neighbor"What did you need?"
she smiled"Theres this box on the top of my closet I-I was going to ask if you could reach it , but I forgot your........not much taller then me".
"No problem , I can still help"
I walked down the hall to Jamia's appartment, she showed me into her room and where the box set on the top shelf of her closet."Here", I put my knee out"Just use me as a stool".
she laughed"Your not a stool but ok", she stepped up and easily got her box"Thanks Fr-ahh!"
I caught her just before she fell to the ground"you ok?", our faces were very close,she smelled minty with a hint of coffee..........hmmm. I do miss the smell of coffee, I don't drink it often, but I love how it smells, sometimes I just make it to smell it.
"Nice catch", She blushed red.
"Anytime", I smiled , and sat her on her feet"Is that all you needed?"
"Yeah, thanks so much Frank,uhh....would you like to get together sometime-I mean, nothing like a date, but just as friends, since, ya know, you don't date gir-"
"I don't date at all ", I said"Since Gerard.........I won't ever love anyone ever again", I looked down.
She smiled"Its great how devoted you are."
"Yeah well, he was too...'
"I'm sure he would be so proud of you Frank", Jamia said"I mean, after his death, you didn't just give up"
I sighed"The first couple months were really rough, and somedays........................the memories...........they come back hard, but I know someday we'll be together again, I just have to keep going and make the best of my life".
"Thats great advice, carry on, right?", she asked.
"Exactly, bye", I called. leaving her place.

At five minutes until midnight, Mikey came, still thinking I was crazy out of my mind.
"Just wait", I told him"Just wait".
The grandfather clock rang midnight, I looked around."See Frank, you need some serious help"Mikey stated.
"And what kind of help would that be?"
I filled with joy as I heard that wonderful voice come from the living room, mikey went pale.
"Gee, in here", I called.
He stumbled into the room, looking as sickly as he had last night, Mikry gasped in shock, I went to help Gerard into a chair. placing a little kiss on his dry, colorless lips.
"Frank", his voice was raspy"Love, have you made your decison?"


p.s. sorry, can't right any more, have party in 5 minutes, but isn't the suspense just killing you?
Sign up to rate and review this story