Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Closer to the Edge

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

My arms drop to my side as my mouth hang open. Holy fuck. He was right.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 1010 words

1Original
Gerard’s P.O.V
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I curse, hearing branches crack and movements from the side of my eye. Relax Gerard, just relax. I’m sure you didn’t go to far out of track, you’ve only been walking for like…three hours. I try to calm myself. It’s probably just a bird or something, nothing’s going to harm me.
My phone loudly starts to ring: Ray. I shakily try to touch the screen, but I’m to frightened. What if it triggers some massive bear and it comes after me?
Grow some balls Mikey would have told me.

“H-hello?” I splutter into the speaker.
“Gerard! Holy fucking shit man!” Ray shouts.
“What?” I press my lips together in a fine line.
“I have a massive problem! And I mean it, it really is huge, I need you here, immediately” he mutters.
“Well, we’re both having problems here, eh?” I laugh nervously, “You see I went for a walk let’s say and I have no idea where I am.”
“What’s around you?” He asks, completely serious.
“…Trees” I sound stupid.
“Well, I think I may know where you are, Gerard”
I sigh, waiting for it, “Where Ray?”
“The forest, it has trees and all, I think you should see it sometime” His voice dripping in sarcasm. “Get back on fucking track and find me. I’ll stay on the phone until you are”
I bite my lip in irritation and begin to walk, “right okay.”

My arms drop to my side as my mouth hang open. Holy fuck. He was right, it was massive. I press my hand against my mouth, trying not to laugh.

“I hate you Gerard, I really fucking hate you” Ray presses the tissue against his neck.
“I can not believe you got a love bite from some guy who you’re stuck with for the rest of this trip!” I grip my knees, crouching down in hysterics.
“What am I going to do when we’re praying and talking and going about with life in general! And it won’t stop bleeding!” Ray groaned.
“Tell me exactly what happened.” I put on a straight face.

Ray’s P.O.V
It just won’t stop bleeding. Fuck. How will I explain this to anyone? Gerard especially, all that fucker can do is laugh. He asked me to explain everything to him. The humiliation.
“Well, I was singing right, he tells me to shut up, he gets annoyed and stops writing in this little book and gets all serious and starts saying stuff about this secret thing about being Edward Cullen, he then pounces on me, basically straddles me, and starts sucking on my neck, I mean, at first I was completely surprised! Shock! Dumbfounded! Stunn-” Gerard interrupted me.
“You loved it, didn’t you?” He cocked an eyebrow.
“No, you creepy…maybe! I mean, it’s not like my body knew it was a guy!” I wined.
“Oh wait until we get home, Raymond” Gerard folds his arms over his chest.
“You wouldn’t dare!” I gasp.
“Oh, I would” He smiled, “Now put your shirt back on I’ve got stuff to tell you”
“Ray, we’ve got to perform Maghrib-” Syed bursts through the door of Ray’s cabin. “I didn’t expect you to have a friend over…we’ve got to go anyway”
My hand flies up to the hickey on my neck, I start to rub it to make it look natural.
“Yeah…give me a minute or two, you can go on without me.” Please go on without me I pleaded with my eyes. He left without a word.
“Ray! I never expected you to have a Muslim lover! A male at that! I am shocked! Stunned!” Gerard mocked me. “No really, come on, I saw the way his eyes wandered about your body, really to tell you the truth, I find this all disgusting, but you’re the one who is fucked! Not me. I’ll see you out there” Gerard skipped out the door.

I am fucked.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I peered over at Waqaar, His very odd behaviour earlier seemed to have been replaced with, well, more odd behaviour. He was twitching every time someone brushed against him, his eyes darting all over the place. He was sweating and shaking like he was trapped in an underground cave.
I bounced over to Aariz.
“Aariz, I know this is none of my business and that I’m way out of line, but I don’t think Waqaar should be participating in the prayer, he isn’t well” I tried to tell him.
“How was he earlier?” Aariz asks, not really paying attention, as he tries to help the other kids.
“He was bad, very bad, he wouldn’t tell you himself because he doesn’t want to seem like a failure, it’s his first time not participating you see” I keep my acting game up.
“Very well, take him back to your cabin, watch him and make sure he gets well” he pats me on the shoulder.

I crept over to Waqaar, not wanting to scare him. He looked terrified.
“Hey, Waqaar, Aariz wants you to go back to our cabin, you’re not looking to well” I shook him lightly, and yes, I just said our cabin.
“It feels like I’m burning from the inside” Waqaar’s speech is mangled. I knit my eyebrows together and look him straight in the eye. It looks as if he’s about to cry.
“Sh, come on, back to bed” I say, attempting to get up.
“I-I can’t move, it feels as if I can’t move” tears start to spill from his eyes. I put my arms around him and lift him up, he wraps his arms around my neck and buries his head in my shoulder. It feels like I’m carrying a child.
I rub his back trying to sooth him.
Sign up to rate and review this story