Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Having my baby and having my Frankie.

The Talk Between Mr Way and Mr McCracken

by reppingMychem 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-12-11 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 783 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So Gee, Hows California?"
"good ya know. Just me Frankie and Bandit"

Bert gave me his killer smile and a nod.

"Hows you and Mikes?"
"Yeah we're good you know... But I really miss you Gee. I miss having you around and shit.
I cant come to Cali cause of Frank. And we cant really hang out because of him-"
"Bert! dont ever ever blame Frank for us not being able to hang out. We're lucky that he even talks to us"
"Sorry Gee. Its just how I feel"

"And! Bert. You should be lucky that Mikey talks to you aswell"
"Yeah... I know. I know"
"Sorry dude. Its just we fucked up big time back in '04"
"Yeah I know. Im really glad they let us leave it in the past"
"Me too Bert"

"Gee? can I talk to you about something?"
"Yeah"
"Well.." He said looking around awkwardly
"well hurry up Bert"

"Gee I-I I still love you... I mean I really love you"
I froze
Did he really just say that? Does Bert McCracken actually still love me?

I know we had a long relationship back in the days of Revenge but now!
Now hes with my brother! Im married to Frank. We've got Bandit

"B-Bert.. you cant" I wispered.
"I know I cant Gee... But I do. Seeing you with Iero drives me crazy. I wanna be the one that kisses you every night. I want to be the one standing by your side when the going gets tough.
Dont you remember when we would get so high we couldnt stand up? We had the best time of our lives those days.. Dont you remember?"

He was right I did love and miss thoes days..

"Yeah, I remeber but Bert do you not remember what it took to get me off that shit? It took me Frank... I needed him, he was there and I hurt him so so so bad.. Dont you remember?"

Bert looked hurt.. He really did. But its not my fault I was stateing the truth. Thats excatly what happened.. I hurt Frank so bad I though he'd never talk to me let alone look at me again.

I looked at Bert once more who had now grabed my hand.

"Bert" I said pulling my hand away.
"I cant" I said getting up and walking up the hall way.

It hurt me to do that because I think no wait I know deep down somewhere I still do love McCracken.

I needed Bandit right now.

"Gee. Are you okay?"
"Yeah Mikes. Im fine. Berts in the lounge I think he wants to see you"
"Thanks"
"Oh! and Gee?"
"Yeah Mikes?"
"Merry Christmas" He smiled hugging me.
"Merry Christmas to you too little bro" I smiled hugging back.

I breathed in and walked into Moms room hopeing to talk to her but instead I found Frankie holding Bandit with tears down his face.

"Frankie whats wrong?" I asked shutting the door
Frank just looked up and held onto Bandit tighter

He almost looked scared.

"Baby? what the fuck?" I asked sitting at the end of Mom and Dads bed.
"Do you love him?"
"Love who?" Fuck had he heard me and Bert.
"Dont be stupid Gerard. You know damn right who Im talking about!"

I sighed deeply

"Frank. No. I love you and you only"
"Dont fucking lie to me! Gerard I know you still like him. For fuck sakes and I know he likes you too"
"I dont fucking love him Frank! I love you! I married you"
"Well he seems to still love you. I told you that Gerard I told you he loved you and you diddnt believe me"

"Frank Im sorry I diddnt believe you.. I thought he was lost in Mikey world-"
"Well hes completely lost in Way world"

I must admit that was pretty funny.

"Yeah your right there Frankie"
We both smiled.

I moved closer to Frank and took Bandit from him.

"Baby. I love you more than words could ever say. We have so much together. Our daughter, The band, Our marriage. Frank we have everything. You think I want to throw that away for anything?"

He shook his head.

"Honey you just have to trust me" I said kissing his forehead.
"Yeah I do.. I dont trust Bert"
"Hes changed too Frank. Just like me"
"I know"

I looked down at Bandit.

"Merry first Christmas my baby girl" I said kissing her.


Sorry Ive taken so long to update. Ive been real busy but now Im back and Im here for good so hopefully I finish this story soon.
thanks for being paitent. Love you all. xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story