Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

First Kiss

by Leah270193 1 review

Gerard has his first kiss, short but sweet. Please review whether it be good or bad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-12-14 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 575 words - Complete

1Exciting
A/n: I know i haven't wriiten a short story in quite a long time so i might be a little rusty. This was inspired by the book chicken soup for the teenagers soul someone had recently bought me.

Anna Marie Stewart. The girl who sat next to me everyday in High school and who became my first ever crush. Even though it sounds like a cliché she was definitely the girl of my dreams. I loved everything about her- the way her long dark brown hair fell down her back and covered half of her face while we sat drawing in art club, her white freckled skin that glowed as the beams of sunlight came in through the blinds of the class room windows, her svelte body and painted fingernails and her penchant for hello kitty merchandise. She was also my best friend and the only ‘real’ friend I had. She understood me as I did her. We hung out at lunch sitting under the oak tree in the playground listening to iron maiden on my walkman each sharing a head phone. Everyday I wish she would tell me that she loved me or that she would express a desire to be more than friends, I would have told her that I loved her myself but I just couldn’t do it; I was too afraid of rejection, to be pushed aside and lose her friendship forever. That was all until the week before Christmas in 11th grade.

We were putting my Christmas tree up while my parents and younger brother were out and things were going great until I stretched up to put the star on top and the sleeve of my jumper fell down and then she saw my arm and the lacerations that covered my forearm. I remember how wide Anna’s grey eyes went and her mouthing ‘oh my god’ .I hastily pulled my sleeve down and turned away from her shocked expression. Before she could ask me any more questions I ran downstairs to my bedroom in the cellar slamming the door behind me. I sat on the bed head down, so ashamed and embarrassed tears ready to fall. I sat for a while in complete silence letting tear after tear drop down my pale face I hardly noticed that Anna had crept downstairs and was now sitting by me with her hand lightly stroking my black hair. ‘Hey its okay Gee’ she whispered,’ I’m not angry don’t feel upset, its just a shock is all’ I sniffed back my tears and raised my head and turned to look at her and just as I did so Anna leant in and pressed her soft pink lips to mine and kissed me deeply. My heart was fluttering it was if the whole fucking room had blown up around me … it was amazing! We kissed like that for a full 3 minutes or so until I broke away because the smile on my face was so huge and then I spoke the words I was so frightened to speak before ‘I love you’ and with a soft smirk Anna answered back ‘I know and I love you too.’ And that’s the story of my first kiss.

A/n: Please review; remember that reviews that tell me how i could do better are very much accepted i just hate it when someone rates me badly but doesn't tell me why!
Sign up to rate and review this story