Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken

Broken [Part Seven]

by SweatPatches

Done :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-17 - Updated: 2009-12-18 - 5849 words - Complete

?Blocked
‘Almost there, baby. Just 2 more seconds…. And open your eyes.’ He said. I opened my eyes and he put me down on the foot path. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I smiled and stepped forward. We stood outside a simple house. I could hear 3 strong heartbeats inside the walls… that wouldn’t stop me. I looked back at Gerard.

‘Come with me.’ I said, holding my hand out for his.

‘No, baby. This is for you.’ He said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

‘I want to do this together. I can’t do it myself.’ I whispered as we got closer to the front door. I heard him sigh and follow along. I stopped just before the door, peeking in the small window. 3 men inside. All smelling of whiskey and ancient blood.
I motioned to the roof, springing up easily. I stood in the middle of the roof, waiting for Gerard. He leaped up and stood next to me.
‘Thank you, babe… I love you so much.’ I whispered, kissing his lips.

‘Love you too.’
I made my way silently to the light shaft. The lock broke as I lifted it up so entry wasn't a problem. I gave Gerard one last look before jumping down through the small hole. The light shaft was located in the kitchen, right next to the lounge room where my targets were. I waited for Gerard again. He jumped down and stood behind me, his arms around my waist. He placed something against my stomach. I looked down at his hands. In one was a large hunting knife… just like the one these men used on me. I took the knife from him and held it closer to my face. It was the knife they used on me. My blood was still smeared on the blade and in the engravings.
‘Make em hurt, baby.’ He whispered in my ear as he let his arms fall from my waist. We edged around the corner of the kitchen, watching the 3 men dance to shit music. Each one had their own whiskey bottle in their hands.
I clutched the knife harder in my hand, stepping from my hiding spot. In the time it took them to look at me, I could have murdered each of them. But I didn’t. I wanted them to beg, like I did for them.

‘Whatcha doin’ in ‘ere, kid?’ One of them said, staggering and spilling some of the whiskey on the filthy carpet.

‘Get outta ma house!’ Another yelled, pointing the bottle at me. I would have laughed if I wasn't so angry. I took another step closer.

‘Hey! I’s tha’ kid!’ The last one yelled, actually falling over his own feet in an attempt to get away.

‘What? You think you could get rid of me that easily?’ I asked, stepping closer to one man in particular. The one that actually stabbed me. The others had just beat me. But this man, I wanted him dead. I wanted his blood more than anyone else’s.

‘We… We killed you… Someone took your body.’ They seemed to be sobering up. Meaning they would hurt more.
Gerard came out and stood next to me.

‘Hello again.’ He said pleasantly while smiling. Each man dropped his bottle and bolted for the door. Gerard rolled his eyes and ran across the room, blocking the door.
‘Come on, you think we’d let you get away that easy? Have some fun boys!’ He laughed.
‘Hey, baby. How bout we tie these fuckers up?’ He called across the room. The men looked at Gerard with disgust.
‘We have homophobes! This will be fun!’ He yelled, locking the door. He broke the door handle off so no-one could get out and ran off towards the kitchen again. I let him go. Knowing Gerard, he was probably getting some torture things.

‘P-Please… We’re sorry. Really, we are.’ One of the men said, getting on his knees in front of me, hands up like he was praying.
I laughed for a second then swung the knife, slicing the man’s cheek open. He yelped and jumped back to the other two.

‘Sorry doesn’t cut it. You tried to kill me. Why? Huh? Fun?’ I spat.

‘We were paid to do it.’ One said.

‘Mark, shut it!’ Another scolded him. Gerard came back, rope in his hands. He dropped it on the floor and stood by me.

‘Frankie, we have all night. Don’t worry about it.’ Gerard said. I didn’t know what he was talking about.
‘You’ve been worrying about the time.’ He whispered. I understood then. Gerard could dig into someone’s mind. See what their subconscious is thinking.

‘You know… I was thinking about introducing ourselves.’ I said, watching Gerard the whole time.

‘Good idea. How about you start?’ He asked, nodding towards the men.
The man I sliced took a step back, trying to hide.

‘P-Paul.’ One finally stepped forward. The man I wanted dead. I smiled at him and came up to him.

‘I think we need name tags.’ I whispered in his face. He swallowed loudly and nodded. I brought the tip of the knife to his forehead.
‘You do remember this, don’t you?’ I asked him, pushing the metal against his skin.

‘N-No.’ He whispered.

‘You should. Maybe if you take… a closer look?’ I teased, pushing the blade harder and harder till his skin finally split. He yelped in surprise but didn’t yell. He was learning. I dragged the knife down his forehead, blood dripping into his eyes. I brought the knife back to the top of the cut I just made and sliced a loop in, making a large “P” on his forehead.
‘Here.’ I took the knife from his head and put it in his hand. He looked at me with wide eyes and smirked. I smiled back at him.

‘You’re an idiot, kid.’ He said. He lifted the knife over his head, ready to run at me. I just stood there, waiting. The 5 seconds it took him to bring the knife down on me, I already had him flying across the room. He slammed into the wall, falling into a heap on the floor.
The other two looked at me, amazed. I hadn’t moved a muscle.

‘Not really. 20 years of darkness gives you a chance to learn.’ I said, walking over to Paul’s whimpering form. He was crying and bleeding. I laughed at him and looked over at Gerard. He was almost jumping with joy. The smile on his face made me feel a whole lot better about murder. I loved it when he was this happy and knowing he was happy because we were murdering these men made everything seem worth it.

‘Love you.’ I said, kissing his lips gently. He kissed me back for a second before pulling away and flicking the rope he’d tied. I looked behind me. The one name Mark stood a few feet from me, rope tight around his throat and knife in his hands. I snatched the knife from his hands.

‘I should kill you for even attempting that!’ Gerard yelled, pulling the rope tighter. Marks eyes almost popped out of his head, his face turning purple. I didn’t really care if he died, I wanted Paul.
‘I might be nice though… Promise to never touch Frank again and I may spare your life.’ Gerard bargained. Mark nodded, pulling at the rope. Gerard dropped his end of the rope and stepped closer to Mark who stepped back.
‘Fine, choke to death.’ Mark took a step closer, begging with his eyes. With one swift move, the rope was on the floor, along with Mark who was gasping for breath.
I grabbed the rope from the floor and flung it up to the roof. For some reason, there were guitar hooks in the roof. I used those to hang the ropes from. I tied one end with a slip knot and let the rope hang while I grabbed Paul from the floor. The other man hadn’t moved and showed no signs of doing so any time soon so we left him.
I put Paul’s wrist in the knot and let his body hang. Gerard took the other end of the rope and tied it up to a door handle so Paul hung from the roof. He kicked and yelled but he couldn’t get down.
Gerard did the same with the other rope and hung Mark up on the roof too.

‘What’s your name?’ I asked the last man standing. He looked at me with fear, stepping back and bumping into the wall.
It took him a few minutes to gain some courage to answer.

‘Sh-Shawn.’ He whispered.

‘Hungry, Gee?’ I asked, gliding the blade over Shawn’s neck. I didn’t add any pressure, just letting him feel the metal.

‘A little.’ He said, stepping up to Shawn. He ripped the door frame off and held up a long piece. I watched him, a little confused.
‘Just some support.’ He said. That didn’t help much though. He lifted Shawn up on the wall with on hand. He placed the end of the wood in the center of Shawn’s stomach. I understood what he was doing a split second before he pushed the wood through Shawn and the wall. I was used to piercing screams so his didn’t bother me much.

‘Bon appetite!’ I giggled. Gerard ripped the skin at Shawn’s neck, drinking from him quickly. I left Gerard so he could feed, and went back to Mark and Paul. They were kicking wildly, eyes wide.
‘Don’t worry, you won’t die like that…. Well, not exactly.’ They kicked harder, trying to make the hooks fall.
I sat down in an armchair, watching the sight in front of me. Two men I hated with a burning passion hanging from the roof, my boyfriend sucking the life out of the other man I hated. Blood dripping on the floor. The pure joy on his face.
I sat back till Gerard had drained every ounce from Shawn. He came and sat on the arm next to me, blood dripping down his chin. I leant up and licked it away. Shawn was sweeter then the large man from the night before but still not what I liked.

‘I’ve always wondered what a human looks like underneath their skin…’ He said, eyeing the knife in my hands.
I held it out to him with a smile. He took it slowly.

‘Have fun babe. Oh and, don’t forget to make him scream.’ I said. He knew I wanted Paul for myself. I lowered Mark to the ground, tying the rope back up when he could stand.
Gerard twisted the blade in his hands, measuring Mark with his eyes. I stood back, waiting. It only took Gerard a few seconds before Marks shirt was ripped from his body and the knife was at his skin. He screamed and kicked and one piece of skin was thrown to the ground. I went to Gerard’s side, looking at what he’d done. He was poking at the muscle with the knife. Mark was breathing heavily and sweating, making his skin shine.

‘Why are you doing this to us?’ Paul whimpered. Marks screams continued but I thought Paul needed some attention.

‘Payback. I thought we already established that you tried to kill me.’ I said, looking up at him. He tried to kick me but, thanks to my height, he couldn’t reach me.

‘We were paid to do it! We didn’t want to.’ He cried. I almost felt badd, almost.

‘Who would pay you to kill me? What did I ever do to deserve that?’ I spat at him. He was really getting on my nerves.

‘She said her name was Linda!’ He yelled over Marks screams of pain. Gerard stopped slicing and ran to my side. Paul started laughing.

‘Shut the fuck up!’ Gerard yelled, tossing the knife at him. He picked me up and took me into the kitchen, sitting me on the bench.
‘Come on, baby. What's the matter?’ He asked, stroking my face. My eyes locked on his throat where a splatter of blood tainted his white skin.
‘Don’t worry about the blood baby. Come on, please tell me what’s wrong.’ He begged.

‘My mum… She did this… she wanted me dead.’ I whispered, still staring at the blood. Gerard gripped both sides of my face and made me look at him.

‘Baby, he’s lying. It wasn't your mother.’ He told me, kissing my nose. I nodded. I didn’t know if I believe him or not. I knew he’d do anything to keep me happy, even if it was lying.
‘I’m not lying to you. I would never do that.’ He whispered.

‘He’s fucking dead!’ I snarled, jumping from the bench. Gerard went back to slicing Mark up, while I lowered Paul. He was smiling even though the knife Gerard threw at him was an inch or two from his heart.

‘You’re mama wanted you dead, sonny boy.’ He whispered.

‘I know. She’s always hated me… won’t stop me from killing you though. Now… I don’t know whether I want to stab you to death, or snap every bone in your body.’ I rubbed my fake beard and looked thoughtful.
‘Aha! I know what I want. Any last words before I snap your legs clean off?’ I asked innocently.

‘Yeah. Your mum wanted you dead coz you’re a faggot!’ He yelled. I nodded and gripped his legs. His bones snapped beneath my fingers.

‘Hurts, don’t it?’ I giggled. I twisted his legs so they were both completely broken, only thing holding them together was skin. Gerard tossed me the knife without me having to ask. I looked at Mark who looked like a Mosaic.
I jabbed the knife into the skin and cut round, dropping the dismembered leg on the floor. Paul screamed louder than before, probably waking the whole of New Jersey.

‘Mind if I help?’ Gerard asked, stepping up next to Paul. I shook my head and handed him the knife. Gerard took his pants and boxers off, his hand sliding up and down Paul’s length. If it wasn't for the fact Gerard had a knife in his hands, I would have run screaming.
As Paul got harder and harder, the knife got closer and closer.
‘I’ll take good care of you.’ Gerard giggled, dragging the blade over his cock. He did it once more and pushed down, taking it clean off. Paul screamed louder and Gerard laughed. He dropped the cock on the floor and watched Paul squirm.

‘I don’t like it when you do that.’ I whispered to him. His arms wound around my waist and his lips at my ear.

‘I’m sorry baby. I’ll never touch another man again.’ He whispered, kissing my neck. I let him kiss his way down my neck and back up to my lips. I turned my face so I could kiss him properly. He tasted of 2 different types of blood. A+ and AB-. Shawn and Mark.

‘Get a room.’ A weak voice said. I sighed and took the knife from Gerard’s hand.

‘Will you just die? You’re voice is really annoying.’ I said before sticking the knife between his eyes, into his brain.
‘I love you.’ I said to Gerard. He picked me up and carried me from the house, kicking the front door open.

‘Police are coming.’ He said as we walked on the side walk. He let me down after some time.

‘Oh well. We’re dead, they can’t arrest us.’ I giggled. He giggled along with me. We watched a few cop cars drive pass but only one stopped.

‘Hey, hold it!’ The police officer yelled, pointing his torch at us. We kept walking, hand in hand, down the street.
‘I said hold it!’ He yelled again. I stopped walking, pulling Gerard to a stop too.

‘What seems to be the problem officer?’ Gerard asked sarcastically. The officers torch wandered over our bodies. We were still covered in blood.

‘You two are under arrest.’ He said, pulling out 2 pairs of cuffs. Gerard started laughing, making the officer go red in the face.
‘I ask you not to resist.’ He said, taking my shoulder and spinning me. I smiled to myself.
‘What are you smiling at?’ The officer growled.

‘You’ll see.’ I said. The officers patted me down, checking for weapons. I heard him yelp and when I turned, Gerard had him in an arm lock.

‘How many times do I have to say it tonight? Do. Not. Touch. My. Boyfriend.’ Gerard growled. I stood there, smiling. I took the gun from the holster on the cop’s hip, the small gun hidden in his pants and his badge. Usually I wouldn't do it, seeing as I hated watching people get robbed, but I didn’t care about him.

‘Don’t kill him, babe. Let him run away and report us.’ I said, still smiling. I handed Gerard the bigger gun and I kept the small one. I tucked it in my pocket, safe. Gerard tossed the copper back to his car and we kept on walking.
‘Sun will rise soon.’ I whispered, watching the sky turn slightly pinkish.

‘Let’s run, baby.’ Gerard said, taking my hand. Gerard was faster than me, no matter how fast I ran. He said it was just how short I was.
We ran back to The Underground, just making it in the door as the sun came out. We were greeted by Mikey as we turned.

‘Why? Gerard, why did you do this?’ He begged. I dropped my head, hiding the smile that wouldn’t disappear.

‘Mikes, you have to understand. I did this for Frankie.’ Gerard said, lifting our entwined hands up.

‘You killed 4 men for Frank? Does he have that much influence over you?’ Mikey huffed.
‘And why would you want 4 men dead?!’ He yelled at me. I clenched my jaw.

‘3 of those 4 tried to murder me. I say it’s only fair. The 4th was just a little bit of fun.’ I said with no emotion.

‘I don’t care if they tried to kill your entire family! You made my brother a murderer and –‘He started before I punched him in the face. He staggered back then leaped at me, knocking me to the ground.

‘Mikey! Fucking stop it!’ Gerard yelled, pulling Mikey off me. I stood up, waiting for him to fight back but he didn’t.

‘That’s right, choose him over me.’ He scowled at Gerard before running off. Gerard stood there, his head in his hands.

‘I’m sorry, babe.’ I whispered, reaching out to touch his shoulder. He moved away from my touch and left me standing there. He ran in the direction Mikey ran.
I knew it was hard for him when me and Mikey fought. He was choosing between his boyfriend and his brother.
I walked back to my room slowly. Bob and Ray ran up to me, hugging me and smacking my arm when they saw me. It took them nearly 5 minutes to realize I wasn't happy. They’d been blabbing on about how they had missed me and how the girls were driving them crazy.

‘Frank, what’s up man?’ Bob asked, sitting on the table.

‘I upset Gerard. I punched Mikey and now he’s run off.’ I said slowly, watching an ant run across the stones.

‘Why’d you hit Mikey?’ Ray asked, concerned. Not because I could have hurt him, coz everyone knew not to mess with him. Gerard would do anything to protect his brother, even if it was against me.

‘It’s a long story. I just wanna go lay down for a while.’ I said, slowly walking to my room.
I lay on my bed, looking at the wall. It’d been almost 4 hours since I’d hit Mikey and I was worried. I heard Mikey come back. He made sure he stomped loudly outside my door. Gerard hadn’t come back. Bob or Ray would have told me.

‘I never left.’ I jumped up, facing a sorrow stricken Gerard. He stood in the corner of my room, in the shadows were I couldn’t see unless I actually looked there.

‘Gerard? How…. Why?’ I asked, confused. I would have noticed my door opening.

‘I was in here before you. I’m sorry, baby. I hate picking between you and Mikes.’ He whispered, sitting on my bed. I sat next to him with a space between us. I wanted to touch him but last time Mikey and I fought and I tried to touch Gerard, he snapped my arm in 5 different places. I didn’t get the luxury of going to the hospital and having it fixed for me, I had to do it myself.
‘I’m sorry for that too.’ He whispered again, sliding closer. His thigh was touching mine, making me happy.

‘It’s my fault. I just hate when Mikey jumps to conclusions… it is my fault you murdered those men…. I asked you too….’ I said, twiddling my thumbs.

‘Baby, if I didn’t want to assist you, I wouldn’t have. I did that with my own will. You didn’t force me like Mikey thinks.’ He said, turning my face up to his. His hazel eyes were swimming with emotion, making them larger. I leant in slowly, testing the waters. My nose touched his, his breath flowing into my open mouth. He tilted his head to the side and pecked my lips. Once. Twice. I shoved him back on the bed, straddling his waist. He gripped my arse, pushing me against him. His lips broke from mine so I kissed lower, to his neck.
‘You horny little fucker.’ He breathed. I giggled against his neck.

‘You love it.’ I mumbled against his flesh.

‘Yeah, I love practically getting raped.’ He moaned out as I sucked on his collarbone. I stopped though, sitting up.

‘If you don’t want to, just say and I’ll stop.’ I said, twiddling my thumbs again. I always did that when I got nervous. He placed his hand over mine and pulled me back down by my shirt.

‘Stop twiddling your fucking thumbs and make me moan!’ He growled lustfully. I smiled and attached my lips to his collarbone again. I pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it on the ground, giving me more to suck on.
Gerard sat up on his elbows and I kissed and licked down his chest. I sucked on his nipples making him throw his head back and moan my name.
‘Frankie, come up here.’ He breathed, gripping the tops of my arms and pulling my up to his face. He kissed me and rolled us over. He gripped my thighs and wrapped them around his waist. His hands ran up my chest, feeling my flesh under my shirt as he sucked on my bottom lip. He tore the cloth open, tearing it away from my skin. I didn’t really care at that moment.
One hand moved up my chest as one played with my jeans. He unzipped the zipper and played with the button. I thrust up against him, making him moan and stop teasing me. He pulled the denim down my legs and tossed them away in the corner. His jeans followed mine and our boxers were tossed up towards the ceiling.
Gerard sucked on my neck as he rocked his bare hips with mine.

‘Fuck me.’ I moaned, throwing my head back into the pillows. Gerard giggled against my neck.

‘Not yet.’ He whispered. I groaned and thrust up against him again, hoping he’d get the hint. He didn’t. He just rocked slower and slower till he was barely moving.

‘Gee! Please… Fucking hell!’ I yelled. My lower body was begging to be touched and dealt with.

‘Not yet.’ He repeated, kissing up my neck. His lips pressed against mine slowly.
He gripped my hips again and sat up. He got off the bed, pulling me by the hips. I had no choice but to go with him.
He backed me up against the wall. I smiled at him, finally catching on. I jumped up and wound my legs around his waist. He pushed me up against the wall, making sure I wouldn’t fall.
Put your hands on my waist, pull the fader.” He sung in my ear before thrusting into me. My legs tightened around his waist and my nails dug into his back as he moved fast and fast. Our moans, groans and screams echoed around the room. I could hear Bob and Ray complaining but it was their fault for staying there.

‘Fuck! Gee!... God I love you!’ I breathed. His head fell on my shoulder as he thrust harder. I screamed when he hit my prostate, the sensation sending a rack of shivers up my spine.

‘Moan for me baby. Cum for me.’ He moaned in my ear, quickening his pace. After a few more hits of my prostate, I felt that white hot feeling in my lower abdomen. His teeth sunk into my neck, slicing the skin open. I felt the blood dribble down my chest, falling between our connected bodies.

‘Gee.’ I moaned before biting his shoulder. He moaned and sped is thrusts up.

‘Cum, Frankie. For me.’ He whispered in my ear, still drawing blood from me. The orgasm built up, making me want to scream.
Gerard hit my prostate once more and that was it for me. I let go over his stomach. I moaned out his name as my muscles clenched around him. After a few thrusts, he came inside me. I slumped back against the wall, feeling all the energy drain from my body.

‘I love you.’ I whispered to him. He carried me back to my bed and laid down with me still wrapped around him.

‘I love you too.’ He whispered. I let my head rest on his shoulder as his rested on top of mine. We fell asleep together, like we were supposed to.

I woke to the sounds of cooking. Or, to be more specific, Mikey cooking. He was a great cook but he always made a huge mess. He was a lot like Gerard.
I looked to my side where Gerard was curled up against me. My blood had dried on his skin, making him look paler. I began stroking his face, feeling his soft skin underneath my fingertips.

‘Morning.’ He whispered. I leant over and kissed his forehead.

‘Morning babe.’ I whispered back. Gerard slowly sat up, wrapping the doona around his waist. I stayed lying down, listening to Mikey fumble with things in the kitchen.

‘Stop thinking about her.’ Gerard whispered again, for no reason. I looked up at him, confused.
‘It wasn’t your mother, baby. He was lying.’ He said, massaging my temples. I relaxed under his touch, not ever realizing I was tensed.

‘He knew my mother’s name, though! 20 years ago, Linda was not a popular name.’ I snapped at him, instantly regretting it. He pulled his hands away from me, sliding backwards on the bed with his head down.
‘Gee, I’m sorry.’ I said, moving to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head gently.

‘Baby, I promise you that it was not your mother. Here, have a look.’ He said. I looked up at him, confused again. He set his fingers along my temples.
‘Close your eyes.’ He said, closing his as well. I sat there, waiting for something. I was surprised when images jumped into my head. It was like I was watching something off an overhead projector.
There was a woman with a scarf over her face, approaching a younger Paul. She was shorter than him, her long brown hair flowing from underneath the scarf.
“I don’t do business with strangers.” Paul smirked.

“My name is Linda.” A familiar voice ran through my head. I knew the voice, but it wasn't my mothers.
“I want this boy dead. I do not care what you do with his worthless body, nor do I care if you just leave him on the street. I want him gone.” The woman said, handing Paul a large wad of cash. He smiled and nodded.

“Last thing though. Take off that scarf.” He said. The woman turned around, pulling at the corner piece. It slowly unraveled, falling into her arms. Jessica looked up at Paul, smiling.

“I trust you can do this for me?” She asked, smiling like she used to.

“Yes, ma’m.”

The images faded, leaving me in the darkness. Gerard stroked my face, kissing me gently anywhere he could.

‘No. You’re wrong. Jess wouldn’t do that.’ I said, totally sure. I got off his lap and threw on my jeans, forgetting about the boxers. I left my shirt off and ran out of my room. I had to prove Gerard wrong. I just had to. I knew the sun was out but I was determined to get out into the open. People were staring at me as I ran for the exit. No-one had a clue what I was doing though.
The door was already open, so I ran faster. Before the sunlight could touch me, Gerard grabbed me around the waist and wrenched me back.

‘Frank! Are you fucking suicidal all of a sudden?’ He yelled, pulling me back as I fought against him. He threw me backwards and stood in front of the door.
‘Why won’t you believe me? The proof was right in front of your eyes.’ He snarled.

‘You’re wrong!’ I yelled running at him. He’d made me angry and I was losing control again. One second he was standing in front of me, the next he was flying through the open door. My body stopped functioning as I watched Gerard writhe in the sun. The door was closing slowly, giving me X-amount of time to actually do something. I sucked in a deep breath and ran out. I grabbed Gerard’s limp body and ran back through the half closed door.
I set Gerard on the ground, stroking his face.
‘Gee, come on. Wake up.’ I said to him, shaking his shoulder. No reply.
‘Please. Gee. Please, wake up. I need you.’ No reply.
‘Gerard! Don’t do this to me!’ I screamed. His eyes popped open, a scowl on his face.

‘Don’t yell!’ He rasped. I quickly pulling him against my chest, hugging him.

‘Come on.’ I whispered, placing my wrist at his lips. He refused, turning his head away.
‘You have to, Gerard.’ I said, trying again. He turned his head the other way. I sighed and bit down on my wrist, tearing the skin away and forcing it to Gerard’s lips. I ran my fingers over his withered cheek, feeling the skin go from dry and papery, to smooth and silky again.
‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.’ I repeated till he stopped drinking.

‘Shut up, already.’ He said, throwing my arm away. He backed up against the wall, his eyes drooping.

‘I’m sorry, Gerard. I didn’t want to do that.’ I whispered, watching the skin on my wrist grow back slowly.

‘That’s not what I’m pissed off about! You don’t believe me! What? You think I made that memory up?’ He snapped at me, fighting against consciousness.

‘Jess wouldn’t fucking do that! She was a nice girl.’ I said.

‘Whatever.’ He sighed, struggling to stand up.

‘Let me help you.’ I said, standing up and taking hold of his elbow.

‘I don’t need help.’ He snapped, tearing out of my grip. He limped back to his room with me following a few metres behind.
‘Stop following me.’ He whispered, opening his door.

‘I’m your boyfriend. We should be talking this out, not forgetting about it.’ I said calmly.

‘What’s the point? You don’t believe me anyway.’ I spat. I sighed and pushed him through the bedroom door. I kept pushing his stiff body to the bed till he fell back. I straddled his waist and pinned his arms over his head.

‘Let me put it this way for you. Put yourself in my position and Mikey was the one to put the hit on you. Now, how do you feel?’ I sighed, getting annoyed.

‘Okay! I get it. I’m sorry.’ He said after a while.
‘I just hate it when you don’t believe me. We always end up fighting over whose right and who’s not.’

‘I know. I’m sorry. It’s just…. She was a really good friend and, well…. It’s hard to believe she wanted me dead.’

‘Forget about it, baby. It was 20 years ago.’ I just nodded and let him up. We laid there for a while. I don’t know what Gerard was thinking. He could have been digging through my head, thinking something on his own or even digging through someone else’s head for once.

‘Babe?’ I said, breaking the silence. He made a noise in the back of his throat.
‘You’ve never told me how you got created. I’ve heard all the other stories.’

‘My story is just the same as everyone else’s. I was at a masquerade ball. A nice man asked me to dance and… Here I am.’ He said simply.

‘What about Mikey?’ I asked. I’d always been afraid to ask about their creation. It was a sensitive case for me, everyone else’s might have been too.

‘He asked me to bring him to this life. We were really close when we were kids and once he found out what happened to me, he gave up his life. I still regret it.’ He said with a sorrowful voice.

‘I like having Mikey here, even if we do fight. It wouldn’t be the same without him.’ I said, smiling.

‘I know.’ He whispered, kissing my head again.
‘Promise me something?’ He asked after a moment.

‘Depends.’

‘Promise me that, no matter what, you won’t go after Jess?’ He asked, running his fingers through my hair.

‘Promise.’ I said, kissing his nose. I didn’t need to hurt, scare or kill Jess just to feel complete or happy. Gerard, Lara, Nic, Ray, Mikey, Lilah and Bob were all I really needed. They were my happiness in this horrible place. No amount of murders could compete with that.

DONE! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story