Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken

Broken [Part Six]

by SweatPatches 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-17 - Updated: 2009-12-18 - 3239 words - Complete

0Unrated
May the circle be open and remain unbroken,
May the circle be open and forever in your heart.
” She began. Above my head, I saw a line of light. Neon green light. Nothing was supporting it. It just…. Stayed there. I looked to my left, the light was coming from Star. She was floating a few metres from the ground, head back, arms extended out and the light coming from her chest. Each person that was around us was in the same position.

‘Pentagram.’ I whispered, following the light with my eyes. It bounded from each person, forming a pentagram above me.

As dark as night, Marti` hectare make it right.” Rose chanted louder and louder. My heart was racing again, faster than it ever had before. It felt like the muscle was going to crash through my ribs and jump out from my chest. I looked up at Gerard, breathing heavily.
He looked down at me and smiled. My chest began to hurt a little, the beating becoming too much for my frail mortal body to handle.
As Rose chanted louder, the pain got stronger. I could hear my pulse beating in my ears. Gerard was watching me carefully. I guessed he was listening to my rapid heartbeat, judging how long till it finally gave out. I closed my eyes and waited. My heart felt like it couldn’t take much more. It was near the point of asking Gerard to just rip my heart out to stop the pain. As I thought that, I felt his hi rub small circles on my chest. I opened my eyes a little, squinting at him.

“Sorry.” He mouthed to me. He kept rubbing the small circle, watching my face. I let my eyes close again.
It seemed like years till Gerard’s teeth finally sank into my neck, I didn’t see it coming so I jumped a little. It stung like hell but he soothed me by running his hand through my hair. Just like the first time he’d bitten me, I got the urge to drink. I followed that urge and sunk my teeth into his exposed skin. He jumped a little as well but didn’t stop.
His sweet blood filled my aching body, dulling the pain in my chest. I could feel my body dropping from the venom. It was doing its job, knocking me unconscious till either it changed me, or I was eaten.
My mouth fell from his neck, my head falling to the side.

‘Gerard! Stop, you’re killing him!’ I heard someone yell before I passed out.

The first sounds I heard when I woke was weeping. I wasn't breathing, which I knew was normal. I opened my eyes slowly, nothing in view but a white ceiling. I tried to move my head to see but my neck was stiff.

‘How could I do this? How?!’ Someone whispered fiercely. I let my eyes wander, searching for the oh so familiar voice. I caught sight of someone huddled in the corner. Legs to chest, head down.
‘I fucking promised. God, I can’t live without him!’ They yelled, looking towards the heavens.
I tried to speak but my throat was dry. I lay there, thinking why on earth I knew that voice… and it came flooding back. The ritual, the pain, my love.
I slowly sat up and got to my feet. I was confused at why Gerard hadn’t heard me thinking. I set that aside and made my way to him. I knelt right in front of him, careful not to touch him.

‘You kept your promise.’ I whispered, not wanting to scare him. His head shot up, his eyes locking with mine.

‘F-Frankie?’ He stuttered. I just smiled and leant in to kiss him. My lips gently touched his. After he seemed to get over the shock, he brought my closer to him. He spread his legs and brought my body into his. For the first time since he’d gotten back, I actually kissed him. Our tongues dancing together for the first time in over 3 months.
He pulled my face back, his eyes wandering around my face.

‘I’m really here, Gee. I’m not going anywhere.’ I reassured him. He smiled a bit and stood up, bringing me with him.
‘I do have a question though… If you thought I was dead, why are we here?’ I asked, looking around the room. It was the same room as the one he’d brought me to after my “suicide attempt”. The same paintings and portrait were on the walls.

‘Rose wanted me to bury you… but I just couldn’t.’ He whispered. I was still confused.

‘Why did you think I was dead? These things do take 12 hours.’ I said. I’d already asked how long it took. In the myths is was from 3 to 5 days.

‘It’s been 2 weeks, Frankie. You haven’t moved or even taken a breath.’ He said.

‘T-Two weeks? But…’ I tried to make sense of it all. Reason why I was asleep so long.

‘Now that I think about it, the only conclusion I can come up with is I drained too much blood. You must be starving, baby.’ He said, answering my thoughts again.

‘Not really.’ I said truthfully.
‘You look tired though.’ I noted. Gerard’s eyes were weary, eyelids drooping.

‘I’m not sleeping. I can’t lose sight of you.’ He said, taking my hand and kissing it.

‘Babe, you have to sleep. You’ll get weak.’ I said. Gerard had gone without sleep for a week, and he only did it once. He couldn’t move to get up and feed. I’d almost lost him then.

‘I’ll sleep if you feed.’ He said. I sighed and nodded. Anything to get him to sleep.
‘Let’s go then.’ He smiled. I giggled and opened the door. I realized I had no idea where I was going… or where I was.

‘This was my home…. 50 years ago. Arghh! I feel like a pedophile when I say that.’ He scowled. I giggled at his stupidity.

‘It’s not pedophilia. I’m supposed to be 38.’ I said.

‘Frankie, I’m supposed to be 72. I’m meant to be wrinkly and crippled. You, on the other hand, would just be getting wrinkles and some pain from life.’ He said as he led me through the house. It seemed like a nice home. The rooms that we passed were spacious and looked cozy as well. Something I would have loved to live in. I’d lived in an apartment with my parents. My father was always sick and couldn’t hold a job where my mother could, she just didn’t want to. To her, I was her biggest mistake and told me every day.

‘Gee, I’d still date you even if you were wrinkled and crippled. Our sex life would suck but I’d still be with you.’ I said, smiling still. No matter what my parents had done to me or said to me, nothing was going to stop me from being happy.

‘Trust you to think about sex. Fucking wild rabbit, you are.’ He giggled.

‘That reminds me, tomorrow is ours. Just… us.’ I whispered the last part seductively, licking my lips. Gerard bit his lip. His jeans were a little tighter than normal.
‘You say I’m a wild rabbit!’ I laughed. He just stuck his tongue out at me and opened the front door. The street was dark and no street lights tainted the darkness. I praise my vampire eyes, loving the fact I could actually see.

‘If only you saw yourself the way I see you… okay, that’d be badd. You’d be fucking yourself non-stop and I’d be left alone.’ He said, wandering down the street.

‘Why would I masturbate when I have you? My oh so sex crazed boyfriend that I know is more than happy to satisfy my urges.’ I teased.

‘You make me sound like a hooker.’ He giggled. I saw a light flick on behind him. It was someone’s lounge room window.

‘Well, if you were a hooker… I’d have less fun.’ I said in a low voice. He was about to say something back when a large man in just boxers came running out of his house with a baseball bat waving above his head.

‘Do you fucking mind? People are trying to sleep!’ He yelled, pointing the bat at us. We stopped walking and smirked at each other.

‘Well, sorry! Didn’t mean to wake up the neighborhood!’ Gerard yelled back, slinging his arm around me.

‘Why don’t you gay fucks just go die in a ditch together?!’ The man yelled again, walking closer and closer. Or, more specific, walking into our trap.

‘Did he just insult me?’ I fake shocked, placing my hand over my gaping mouth dramatically. The man was close enough to hear us.

‘I think he did, baby.’ Gerard said back. He slid his hand into my back pocket as I did the same.
‘No-one insults my boyfriend.’ Gerard snarled. I just laughed. I loved when Gerard did this. It was our usual game with these kinds of people.
The man had gotten a few feet away from us, bat raised. I used my power and flung it across the road and through, what I hoped was, his bedroom window.

‘What the-‘He was cut off by Gerard, snapping his neck in 3 different places. I heard each crunch and then his limp body fall.

‘Drink up baby.’ Gerard said, holding the corpse up for me.

‘And I get yelled at for killing people.’ I whispered, rolling my eyes. I dove on the man, ripping his flesh and draining his blood. He wasn't as sweet as Gerard, but no-one was so it didn’t bother me much. I looked at Gerard, checking he hadn’t fallen asleep. I’d have no problem getting him in the house…. It was more finding it that worried me.
Gerard’s jaw was clenched, neck muscles straining. His eyes were closed, probably trying to tune out my thoughts.
‘Gee, there’s more than enough.’ I said, feeling badd. If he hadn’t slept, obviously he hadn’t fed. How he was even standing amazed me. He opened his eyes.
‘Please?’ I begged. I barely got the word out before his teeth were ripping at the skin. I smiled and went back to dinner.
We drank and drank till the man was dry. Gerard dropped the man in a ditch, which made me laugh. When he came back, he was nearly dropping.

‘Sleep so good.’ He mumbled. I lifted him into my arms, bridal style, and carried him to the house. Luckily we left the front door open.
I took him into the room we’d been in before and laid him down on the double bed. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.
I lay next to him, holding him to make sure he was safe. I didn’t sleep though. My body felt totally energized and I felt like jumping just to get rid of some of the energy. I didn’t though. I just lay with Gerard, holding him till he awoke. I played with the doors for the majority of the morning, opening and closing the front door with my mind.
It was almost 9 hours till he woke. I didn’t mind. I loved watching him sleep. It was just something about watching him when nothing could hurt him, when he was peaceful. Just beautiful.

‘Afternoon, babe.’ I whispered to him as his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me for a moment, no expression at all.

‘You’re still here…’ He sounded half asleep still.

‘Of course I am. I told you I wasn't going anywhere, babe.’ I whispered, pushing the hair from his face.

‘Thank you.’ He said quietly, laying his head on my shoulder. I snuggled in with him, feeling complete.
‘You know what today is?’ He asked after a few minutes of silence.

‘Umm…. Friday?’ I asked.

‘Nope. It’s our day.’ He whispered in my ear. His lips slammed against mine, moving hungrily. A shiver went down my spine and down in my pants. He rolled me onto my back and straddled my waist. He slowly started to suck and nibble on my neck. I knew he was going to torture me till I was begging.
‘Mmmm…. Fucking oath you’ll be begging. You’ll beg me to touch you…. Just how I want it.’ He murmured into my neck. I groaned and tried to get out from underneath him. If I could just have the upper hand, he’d forget about torturing me.
I used what upper body strength I had and pushed him to his back, my body staying with his. His legs wrapped around my waist, making my lower push against his. He moaned at the contact and started to rock his hips against mine. I bit my lips and grabbed his hips, forcing him to stop.

‘Oh no you don’t. We’re doing this my way.’ I said, smirking at him. As much as he loved sex my way, he’d never admit it. He’ll always hate not being able to move but he loves it all the same.

‘Hmm… seems like we can’t. Your cuffs are at home.’ He said, smirking back.

‘Before we do anything though…. Whose room is this?’ I asked. Even though it was Gerard's house, I still felt badd. It wasn't my home and I didn’t feel welcome.

‘My parents. I never like my room.’ He said, stroking my hair.

‘Show me.’ I whispered. I got off him and stood by the open door. He sat up and watched me.

‘Come on, Frankie. It’s just my old room, there’s nothing important or cool in there.’ He said, his hand extended to me. I took it and yanked him off the bed.

‘Show me your room and we can do whatever you like.’ I whispered in his ear, pressing my body against his. He shuddered and lifted me onto his hip. I held onto him like a child and let him carry me down the hall. We passed 5 different doors, one with a small sigh saying “Loo”. I giggled at it. To me, it was a stupid word.
Gerard opened the door at the end of the hall. It leads to a small stair case.
‘You lived in the basement?’ I laughed.

‘I liked the dark.’ He said simply. He opened another door at the end of the stair case and flicked on a light switch, even though we didn’t need it.
The room wasn't too big, perfect sized for Gerard I guessed. He had a double bed over in the corner, a desk with paper and pens atop it. His wardrobe doors were open, the shelves and draws all empty.
‘My parents cleared all my stuff out when I “died”.’ He said, using “quotation” marks.
‘They kept my art though.’ He whispered, picking up a few sheets of paper. One slipped out from the bunch and floated gracefully to the floor. I picked it up and glanced at the faint lines.

‘I-Is that…. Me?’ I asked, looking at the lead scene in front of my eyes. It was sort of like the painting in my room just a few seconds earlier. It was just me on the ground, blood pouring from my body, and those men. The pain on my face was evident and those men’s smirks…. It made my skin crawl. I wanted too many times to hunt them down and get my payback but I was never a good tracker.
I looked at the corner of the page. Gerard’s signature was at the very top but there was a date… and time. Gerard stood behind me and scanned the page as well.

‘I-I… I don’t ever remember drawing that.’ He whispered. He took the paper from my hand slowly, bringing it closer to his face. I noticed something scribbled on the back.

‘There’s something written on the back.’ I said, pointing at the scribble.
He flipped it over and read it. His eyes widened. I leant my head on his shoulder, reading the paper.

Frank Iero. 31st October 2010. 3.32am Glico pub. Love… NS

‘Gerard?... What does that mean?’ I asked, re-reading it 5 times. It was the perfect details.

‘NS means… Night Sketch…. I used to draw in my sleep and I’d wake up and not know how it got there… I dreamt of you dying.’ He whispered.

‘But… how? That can’t be normal.’ I said. My head was starting to pound. I was thinking of too many things at once.

‘I don’t know. It just happened…it’s like we were destined to be together.’ I thought about it for a moment. Me? A destiny? Not likely. I considered myself lucky to even know who Gerard was.
‘Frankie, forget what your mother said. You never deserved any of the shit she gave you.’

‘She never wanted me. I was the biggest mistake in her life.’ I whispered, remembering every word she’d scream at me every time I asked for something, like a drink, to go to the bathroom.

‘You may have been the biggest mistake in her life, but your god sent for me.’ He whispered pulling me into a hug. I clutched to him, never wanting to let go.

‘You’ve done so much for me. You’ve saved me twice now. Given me a home, friends and a family that loves me. I only wish that I could repay you.’ I said.

‘You’ve given me so much, baby. Before I met you, I had everything. I had friends, money, looks. Everything I wanted… but love. You gave me what I was missing, baby.’ He whispered, bobbing down to my height and looking me dead in the eye. I pressed my lips gently against his. Not in a lustful way, just loving.
‘I have a surprise for you.’ He whispered against my lips. I opened my mouth to speak but he slid his tongue in and kissed me deeper.
He put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up without breaking the kiss. He started to walk back up the stairs and down the hall. I wasn't paying attention to where he was going. I heard a door click and the air get colder but he still didn’t stop kissing me. After a few miles, I pulled back. He stopped walking. I looked around, searching for something familiar. But there was nothing. We were down town, I knew that. But we were in the residential down town.

‘What are we doing down here?’ I asked. The street lights flickered, the buildings were boarded up. Nothing special at all.

‘You’ll see. Close your eyes and don’t open them till I say.’ He told me. I nodded, squeezing my eyes tight and pressing my face into the crook of his neck. Even if my eyes were open, I’d only be able to see him.
I kept my eyes closed as he’d asked but I was growing impatient.

Seriously now, almost there!
Sign up to rate and review this story