Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken

Broken [Part Five]

by SweatPatches 0 reviews

Part Five.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-17 - Updated: 2009-12-18 - 2792 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Hey dad. I’m in sun… I wish you could see me, see how happy I am. I wish you’d just be here… I really need you. I love Gerard but I still need you. He says hey… I really think you would have liked him… you know, after you got over the whole vampire thing.’ I said, tracing his name.
‘You always told me you wanted to meet the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with, well, Gerard is that one. I know he is.’
I kept talking to him for a while, just telling him how I’d been. The clouds had come over my head by then, making it dark. If I knew it was going to stay solid for a while, I would have gotten Gerard to come out.
‘I better go now, daddy. Gerard’s waiting for me. I’ll come back soon. Love you.’ As I stood up, the clouds broke. One ray of sunshine came down over me. I smiled up at the heavens.
I started to jog back to the entrance. I dove into Gerard's arms as the doors opened.

‘Whoa. I see you’re still in a good mood.’ Gerard giggled.

‘Yeah. I’m just really, really happy. Dads happy for me.’ I said.
Gerard took me back to my room, where we stayed for the next 2 days. We only left for food, bathroom breaks (all me) and when we wanted to socialize. I was still a little scared to face everyone but Gerard assured me that he’d keep me safe.
On the night before we were due to leave, I asked Gerard a question. A question that could make or break me.
‘Hey Gee?’ I asked, sitting next to him on his bed.

‘Yeah, baby?’ He looked at me, kissing my lips once. I pushed him back on the bed before his lips left mine. I straddled his waist and pushed myself against him harder.

‘Make love to me.’ I whispered seductively in his ear, nibbling on the soft flesh.

‘No… Frankie, we’re leaving tomorrow.’ He whispered, quietly letting out a moan. I kissed lower, sucking on his neck.
‘Baby, we have forever to do this.’ He tried to push me off him but I clung on, nipping at his neck as I got back into it. As my lips worked at his neck, my hands worked at the buttons on his shirt. I finished unbuttoning the material, sliding it from his shoulders. I moved my lips down to his collarbone.
‘Please stop.’ He whispered, despair tainting his smooth voice. I immediately pulled off him. Tears were sliding down his cheeks, his body shaking underneath me.

‘Gee… What's the matter?’ I whispered, kneeling next to him. He brought his hands up to his face, using his palms to dig at the tears in his eyes.

‘I-I… No. I can’t.’ He whispered. He sat up and turned his back to me.

‘Why? What’s so different now?’ I asked. I didn’t see anything different other than my heart was beating.

‘I won’t keep repeating myself.’ He said. I sighed and knelt down in front of him on the floor. He tried to move away but I gripped his thighs, making him stay.

‘Repeating what?’

‘Whenever I say it, you get upset or angry. I don’t want you to be madd at me, baby.’ He said, looking down at me. He lifted my up onto the bed again.

‘I don’t see how my heart beating changes anything. I’m still the same.’ I said, trying to reason with him.

‘It doesn’t change anything between us, baby. It just… I can’t be with you in that way just yet. You break easily. Like I said, one slip and I could kill you.’ He whispered, tucking a stray lock of hair behind my ear.

‘That changes nearly everything, Gee. You can’t kiss me or even touch me without watching out. I don’t like it. I want you to throw yourself at me without having to be careful.’ I felt my emotions switch. I was pissed off. I hated being mortal. Emotions were a big deal when I was first mortal and it drove me to suicide. Well, attempted suicide.
‘Fine. But the second my heart stops, clothes are off.’ I said firmly.

‘Wouldn’t have it any other way, baby.’ He whispered, laying a kiss on my cheek.
‘Come on, baby. Let’s go to bed. We have to be up early.’ He said, taking my hand and pulling me up onto the pillows. I lay back as he got up and turned off the light. He didn’t need any light to find his way back to the bed. I missed my vampire eyes.
‘Night baby. I’ll see you in the morning.’ He whispered, curling up next to me.

‘Night.’ I curled back against him.
For a while, I lay there awake. So many badd things could happen. If someone stopped the ritual, I’d die. Someone could get a whiff of me and want to drink my blood. Gerard could even slip and crush me in his sleep.
As I thought that, he slid back further away from me. I rolled to my other side and curled myself to his form, my chest to his.
He just sighed and held me. I leant my head against his shoulder and drifted to sleep, not allowing myself to think any more.

I felt my body shake, dragging me slowly from my dream world.

‘Wakey, Wakey Frankie.’ A sweet voice said in my ear. I was still swimming in dream world so comprehension was difficult.
‘Come on, baby. If you don’t get up soon, I’ll have to drag you half way across the country.’ I groaned in response, tossing over to my other side.
‘Fine.’ I thought they’d left, leaving me to sleep. That was until I ripped from the warm bed and tossed on someone’s shoulder. My eyes shot open as my arms thrashed.
I stopped fighting when I heard Gerard’s laugh.

‘That isn’t funny. Put me back in bed.’ I said groggily. He just laughed again and carried me out of the room. I sighed and went limp on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, hoping for even 2 more minutes of sleep.

‘Come on, baby. You have to stay awake. We’re leaving in half an hour so have a shower.’ He put my down on the bathroom floor. The shower was already running.
‘And I’ll make breakfast.’ He kissed my lips and left, closing the door behind him. I peeled my clothes off, throwing them in the hamper and jumped in the shower. The water was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold.
I reached for the lavender and rose shampoo. It was Gerard’s. His shampoo and conditioner always smelt nice.
I lathered my hair up and rinsed it under the flowing water. I put the shampoo back and got the conditioner. The smell of rose filled my nose. With the shampoo, all you could smell was shampoo.
I let the conditioner sit in my hair for a while. To busy myself, I washed my body twice with the strawberry wash. I guessed it belong to Nic.
I washed my body off and my hair. I let the water run over me for a moment more and turned the taps off. There was a towel waiting for me on the rack. A note sat on the bench next to it with my name in large, capital letters.
“Frank,” It read...

I wanted to wish you well myself. But I’m afraid of getting close to you. I apologize for yesterday and I hope everything goes well.
I’ve never introduced myself properly. My name is Lilah.
I hope we could be friends… if you could ever forgive me.

XO


I smiled as I read the letter. She’d kissed the bottom of the parchment with her red lips. I grabbed the emerald green towel and wrapped it around my waist. I opened the bathroom door, stepping into the cold corridor. I started to slowly pad down the hallway, heading to my room.
As my hand turned the knob, someone wound their arms around my middle. I would have screamed but the kiss on the back of my neck assured me I was safe.

‘You smell so good when you’re wet.’ Gerard whispered seductively, kissing the back of my neck a few more times. I shivered slightly from his touch. His hands were flat against my chest, keeping me pressed against him.

‘If I were a girl, I’d be turned on.’ I giggled. His breath against my neck stopped for a moment, and then he giggled lightly.

‘True. Go get changed.’ He pushed me towards my bedroom. I turned to him, stuck my tongue out and walked through the door. On my bed was a suitcase. I frowned at it. Surely we weren’t going away for that long.
I went over to my wardrobe, grabbing out random clothes. I didn’t really care. I was going to me on Gerard’s back all day anyways.
I slipped into clean boxer and pulled up a normal pair of jeans. I slipped a simple black T-Shirt over my head and dumped my towel on the floor.
As I dumped the towel, Gerard came through the door.

‘Were you watching me getting dressed?’ I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

‘Of course not.’ He pouted, huffing a little. I giggled and jumped up in his arms. I kissed his lips and wrapped myself around him.
‘I don’t get you. You’re all happy… are you on drugs?’ He asked, holding my arse to keep me from falling.

‘Nope. Just happy is all.’ I kissed him again but, this time, for longer. My lips worked against his in a slow, loving motion. I caressed his cheek gently.

‘Come on.’ He mumbled against my lips.
‘We have to go soon.’ He set me down on the floor and took my hand, leading me into the main room. Ray and Bob sat at the far end, away from me. Nic, Lilah and Mikey weren’t around. Mikey never came out of his room in the first place so I didn’t feel that badd.
Closest to us was 2 places set. Both with plates of pancakes. I looked up at Gerard, confused.
‘If you’re going to eat, then so will I.’ He said, smiling. I smiled back up at him.
We took our seats and began eating the warm, syrup coated pancakes. I watched Gerard out of the corner of my eye, he didn’t seem to be enjoying them. He couldn’t taste them.

‘Gee, you don’t have to eat with me. It’s fine.’ I said, taking a sip of orange juice from the cup in front of me.
I could see him debating in his head. He always made the same face.
‘You don’t have to eat so don’t. It’s fine, babe.’ I gigged. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek at let me go back to eating. The pancakes were made well. Cooked properly, none burnt.
After I had filled myself to near bursting point, Gerard took me back to his room.

‘We’re leaving in 5 minutes, baby. Are you ready for this?’ He asked. He’d packed our bags already and given them to whoever was meant to be taking them to wherever we were going.

‘I have to be. I’m not ready for this to be over.’ I said, laying my hand on his cheek.

‘Baby. It -’ He started.

‘No. I’m doing this for us. Not just me. I don’t want to die and not know where you are, if you’re okay. It’d drive me insane.’ He just nodded. He suddenly grabbed me and threw me on his back. He started to run through the Underground, missing pedestrians by mere millimeters.
Before I knew it, we were out in the open. Star was running next to us, someone else on our other side. Men and women were running all around us.

‘Just a precaution, baby.’ Gerard said, keeping his eyes on his path. I rested my against his shoulder, getting comfortable for the long run.
After a while, I fell asleep. I wasn't tired in the slightest but I guessed my body knew how to pass time.
‘Come on, baby. You have to wake up now.’ I heard Gerard calling. I opened my eyes slowly.

‘Want sleep.’ I mumbled. I closed my eyes again.

‘Nope. You have to wake up. It’s almost time.’ Gerard said, picking me up. He placed me on his chest. I wrapped my arms around neck and my legs around his waist instinctively. I dropped my head to his shoulder, hoping he’d let me sleep longer.
‘Come on, Frankie. If you don’t wake up, you’ll have to stay mortal.’ He said in a sing-song voice. I popped my head up, facing him.

‘I’m up! God, don’t do that.’ I groaned. He laughed quietly to himself and set me on the ground. We were in what looked like a forest. The trees canopy was thick, no light could weave its way in towards us. I was laying on a tree trunk. It was quite comfortable.
‘Where are we?’ I asked. It was colder than I thought it should have been.

‘Finland. It’s safer here.’ He said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the trees. Snow covered the earth’s floor. The sky was black, even though I was sure it couldn’t be past 1pm. Over in the center of, what looked like a field, was an alter. Large wooden pillars surrounded a small area. As we neared closer, I noticed there was an ancient looking, carved bench directly in the middle of the pillars. We approached the bench and Gerard picked me up and sat me on top of it. It wasn't that tall, I could almost touch the ground. He leant down, his hands either side of my thighs. He didn’t touch me though. He just stood there, leaning almost over me.
‘Everyone will be here soon…’ He said absentmindedly, watching something over the trees.

‘What’s going to happen?’ I asked. I didn’t know how the ritual went. I didn’t know if someone would have to take something from me, like blood… or my heart… or a limb.

‘Shh… baby, nothing like that will happen. It’s just a simple ritual. The only blood that will be taken from you is by me, I promise.’ He kissed me for a moment before he snapped his head towards the way we came. I looked around him, trying to see something. After a moment, 3 people emerged from the trees. 2 I recognized as Star and Rose. They walked hand in hand, like lovers, with a man trailing behind them.
‘I love you.’ Gerard whispered to me.

‘I love you too.’ I whispered back.

‘Are we ready?’ Rose yelled, starling me a little. She had the same large book in her hands.
Everyone looked at me, waiting my answer.

‘I guess.’ I whispered. Rose nodded and stood by one of the pillars. She pulled a podium out from behind it. She brought it to the side of the bench, placing the book on top of it.

‘Alright. Here’s what I need everyone to do. Frank, lie down and stay very still.’ She said, flipping pages in the book.
I nodded, even though she couldn’t see me, and lay down with my head on a very soft pillow.
‘Gerard, stand next to him with your hand on his heart.’ Gerard did as he was told, laying his palm over my heart.
‘Star. I need you, Shaun, Darcy, Marcus and Joel to make a pentagram around us.’ I looked up at Gerard, the same confusion on his face. I watched as 3 more men appeared from nowhere, standing at certain places around us. They held out their hands, like they were reaching for me.
‘Stay quiet. Gerard, when you feel his heart about to give out, bite. Don’t hesitate too much.’ She warned. I felt my heart pound faster.

‘Baby, it’s okay. Nothing’s going to happen, I promise.’ Gerard whispered, kissing my cheek. I nodded and looked up to the dark sky above us.
After a moment of silence, Rose began chanting.

Almost done.... I think
Sign up to rate and review this story