Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"It was finally coming all together..."

by rawr-ness 2 reviews

Hagrid comes and visits Frank, explaining the whole story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-12-18 - Updated: 2009-12-18 - 1578 words

0Unrated
"Dad's gone mad, hasn't he?" asked Andrew as we walked into a empty lighthouse stranded in the middle of who-knows-where. Aunt Sandra shrugged and walked in. It was already night, leaving everyone rather tired, but me. "Well, there's already furniture here so we should get off and go to sleep. You," He stopped me as I went to go lie down on a couch. "You sleep on the floor." He shoved me to the ground and Andrew lay on the couch, smiling as he got comfortable. "Why not, it's better anyway." I whispered, more sarcasm.
The night went by rather slow but I kept time occupied. Mostly mourning over my dead parents. What happened to them, I couldn't remember a thing. The only thing I truly remembered was having my party, receiving the letter from Hogwarts, having my parents wish me a happy birthday and tuck me into bed. Then shortly after midnight, I dreamed of screams, an odd man whose face I didn't see and then a bright green light. I walked to school the next day and heard that my parents were dead. Then the next day I notice an odd scar on my forehead, shaped in a lightening bolt. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I drew a small cake in the dirt and wrote, "Happy Birthday Frank," on top. I drew eleven candles and blew. "Happy birthday." I whispered having several tears race after the first.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Three loud crashes came from the door as the storm hit in. More continued, as if someone where trying to knock it down. Uncle Frank and Aunt Sandra came rushing down the stairs, Frank with a gun in his hand. I ran behind the couch placing myself far from sight. Finally, the door crashed into the ground and several screams were heard over the storm.
"I demand you leave at once. You are breaking and entering." I looked from around the couch to see a man that was huge. He was about twice the height of a full grown man, and five times wider. "Oh, shut up, Iero, yeh great prune." He bent the shotgun up as Uncle Frank pulled the trigger, making a small hole in the celling.
He turned around so he was facing Andrew, who was frozen with fear. "Well hello there, Frank. Honestly, yer a bit more large than I expected, particularly around the middle." The stranger smiled kindly as Andrew tried to find the courage to speak. "I'm - I'm not Frank." I stood up from the corner of the couch and looked at the large stranger. "I am." I spoke up as he looked at Andrew then back at me. "Well of coarse yeh are. You look just like yer father, except the eyes. Yeh got yer mother's eyes." I smiled, doing my best to remember my mother.
"Who - who are you?" I asked walking up closer to him. The giant chuckled. "Oh sorry 'bout that. My name is Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 'Coarse you know all 'bout Hogwarts." I shook my head. "Er - no, I don't." He looked shocked at the news. "Sorry." I mumbled. He shook his head and looked at Uncle Frank.
"Sorry? It's them that should be sorry! I thought that yeh won't getting yer letters but I didn't know yeh didn't even know about Hogwarts! Frank, where do you think yer parents learned it all." I turned my head to the side a bit. "Learned what?" Hagrid seemed furious by this. "Iero! Do you mean to tell me that this boy doesn't know anythin' -- about nothin'!" He screamed making the house shake. "I know some things." I admitted sheepishly. Hagrid smiled. "I can add and read, and--"

"IERO!" Hagrid screamed once more. "Frank, come here." He was speaking to me. He was using a softer voice and was facing me, encouraging me to trust him. "Yeh don't know anything about our world, your world, my world. Yer parent's world." I shook my head and he sighed. "But yeh must know something about yer mum and dad, they're famous. Yer famous." I looked at him and I knew confusion was written all over my face. "STOP! I demand you don't tell him anymore." Uncle Frank shouted, I honestly forgot he was still here. "Yeh never told him. Yeh never told him 'bout the letter Dumbledore left fer him. I was there, I saw it, I saw Dumbledore leave him the letter. And after all this time after yeh knew he was going when he turned 11 yeh kept it a secret."
"Wait a minute. Hogwarts? The letter I got on my eleventh birthday. I'm actually a wizard." Hagrid nodded, smiling from ear to ear. "And my parents, they were --" Hagrid chuckled. "Yer parents were amazing wizards, the best students I've possibly met." He laughed, probably looking back on memories. "I think it's 'bout time yer open yer letter." He smiled and handed me a parchment envelope, addressed to me in emerald green ink like I'd seen it two months ago. I smiled as I read the front. Mr. F. Iero, The Floor, The Lighthouse-on-rock, The Sea. Hagrid chuckled as I opened the letter and read it aloud.

"Dear Mr. Iero, We are please to inform you that you have been excepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find the enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31."

"What does it mean by they'll await my owl." Hagrid nodded. "That reminds me." He quickly wrote down a note that I could read upside down. Dear Professor Dumbledore, I found Frank, and we're going to buy supplies tomorrow, Hagrid. He placed the note in the mouth of an owl next to him and let it fly away into the storm. "Where was I?" He asked as he turned back to me. "He won't be going." whispered Uncle Frank as Hagird laughed. "I'd like to see a great Muggle like yer self try an' stop me."
"Muggle?"
"Non-magic folk, and it's yer bad luck yeh grew up in a family o' the biggest Muggles I've ever laid my eyes on." Hagrid sighed. "We swore when we took him in that we would stop with all this magic, rubbish."
"You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?"
"Knew? Of coarse we knew. How could we not! My horrible sister being what she was. Always being loved more by our mum. We had a witch in the family, then she went to off to that school and married the Potter. Got married and had you, then she got herself blown up. That's how we got landed with you."

"Blown up? You said my mum and dad died in a car crash!"

"A CAR CRASH! A CAR CRASH TO JOSH AND LINDA IERO! That's an outrage, a scandal."

"What happened to them?" Hagrid looked at me sympathetically. "Er - I don't think I should be the one to tell yeh, Frank. But someone must, yeh can't go to Hogwarts and not know." He took a deep breath and spoke once more. "Yer parents were killed by a powerful, evil wizard, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, killed 'em Frank. He tried to kill yeh too, but he couldn't and no one knew why. Have you ever wondered how you got yer scar. It isn't just any ordinary scar, it's something that can only be given to yeh by a dark and evil curse. You survived He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's spell, no one has ever done that before, ever. Which is why yeh are famous, Frank." He smiled as he pulled out a dirt handkerchief and wiped away his tears. "I'm sorry, yer parents were jus' such great wizards. It was a shame to lose 'em." I nodded, feeling a small tear run down my cheek but wiped it away as quickly as possible.
"Who's, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" He looked up and shivered. "I don't like sayin' his name but yeh should know. Voldemort. He cringed shortly after speaking the name. "He's a very powerful very evil wizard. Killed loads of wizards in his day, everyone fears the man, well, 'cept Dumbledore. The only wizard You-Know-Who, is afraid of. I'll tell you more tomorrow. We have a long day tomorrow and I wanna make sure yeh get plenty of rest."
Of coarse, Uncle Frank had to get in his last word. "I'm not gonna pay to have some fool to teach him magic tricks." Hagrid stood to face Frank. "Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me." Small sounds of chewing were heard from the end of the room. Just then I noticed that Andrew had been eating something that Hagrid had brought all this time.
Hagrid took out a broom and pointed it to Andrew, a pig's tail suddenly appearing on his butt. I laughed as Andrew ran around screaming for the next couple of minutes. He ran upstairs and Aunt Sandra followed shortly, Uncle Frank had no choice but to follow. Leaving only me and Hagrid.
He took off his coat and gave it to me. “Yeh can use that as a bed if yer like. Oh, and don’t mind if it wriggles around a bit.” He stepped outside and I lay the giant coat on the ground, falling into a deep, deep sleep.
It was finally coming all together.
Sign up to rate and review this story