Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

by mandy9207 1 review

Annie's birthday falls on Halloween the day the dead walks the earth ,but that has nothing to do with what is about to go down.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-31 - Updated: 2009-11-01 - 2841 words - Complete

1Exciting
It was a cold and windy night on the night before my birthday which probably meant it's going to be cold on my birthday..great.
My name is Annie and I live with my best friend Maggie in one of the coolest cities I can think of Chicago I was born in New York but,
I grew up in Chicago I love it here always have always will.Now back to my birthday today is the 30Th so yes my birthday is on Halloween
yes it's kinda creepy but my birthday is always fun so that's why I'm hoping it won't be too cold.

"Come on Annie let's go were not get good seats!" Maggie whined while putting her cell phone in her pocket.

"What seats? We have general admission tickets."

"Ugh you know what I mean I wanna be really close."

"Ha ha yeah I know I'm just messing with you." I said while grabbing our tickets.

Pete's POV

I walked out of the bus and stretched I felt like I've been in there forever. I needed to take a piss but I really didn't feel like going back on the bus
so I walked over to some bush behind the bus.All of a sudden I heard growling I looked into the darkness and saw a pair of red eyes staring up at me."Holy shit!" I
said as I jumped away from the bush while zipping up my pants.That was a bad mistake this pissed off whatever the fuck this thing was it jumped on top me I tried to
fight it but I couldn't it felt like this thing weighed two hundred pounds then I felt a sharp piercing pain in my arm. After that I finally pushed the thing off of me
and it ran back into the darkness. I looked down my arm that little fuck bit me but this was no normal bite there was blood trickling down my arm and into my palm
it looked like a fucking wolf just bit me but that's not possible wolves don't live in Chicago. Do they?

Annie's POV

Once we got there it was packed full of teenagers. I couldn't wait to meet the guys we had back stage passes. We showed our tickets to the guy and he held up his hand.

"Wait a minute. You guys got backstage passes right?"

"Uh yeah." We both said nervously.

"There's gonna be a change of plans you ladies are gonna have to wait after the performance to go backstage."

"Oh okay no problem." I said with relief.

We walked towards the pit there were hundred of people with us I loved it like that this is going to be a night I'm never going
to forget. Fall Out Boy came onstage the whole place was shaking from the screams. They played their hearts out it was amazing.
Once they were finished a security guard walked us towards backstage I was so excited once I spotted the guys I felt like a teenager
my heart was racing.Then all of a sudden the lights went out and I heard four girlish screams from grown men. The lights came back on
and the guys were holding each other tightly.

"Sorry about the guys it was a short!" One of the crew members said from across the room.

"You ladies okay?" I said while giggling.

"Ha ha very funny." Joe said sarcastically while pushing Andy off of him.

"Nice to meet you.."

"Annie."

"Nice to meet you Annie I'm Joe."

"Oh I didn't know that." I said sarcastically.

"Ha ha looks like we have a smart ass on our hands." Pete said while wiping sweat off of himself and handing me his hand.

I looked over at Maggie her mouth was wide open and her eyes were about to come out of her head. I noticed there was a huge bandage
wrapped around his arm.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked with concern.

"Oh that um it's nothing."

"Holy shit dude I didn't even notice that. What the fuck happened to you?" Patrick said while grabbing Pete's arm to look.

"I fell and I scraped my arm it's no big deal." Pete said while jerking his arm away from Patrick.

Maggie finally managed to join the conversation.

"Oh my god Fall Out Boy you guys were awesome!"

"Where have you been this whole time? We've gotten pass that." I said.

"Sorry I just can't believe I'm actually talking to you guys!My name is Maggie I've been listening to you guys since Take This To Your Grave!" She said
while putting her hand out to Pete's.

"Ha ha we're flattered thanks. Pete said while taking her hand.

"Seriously what happened to your arm?" She said while trying to look under the bandage.

"Ugh we got past that too!" He shouted while pulling his arm away from Maggie.

"Sorry." She said laughing.

"Is there anything you guys want us to sign?" Andy asked politely.

"Um yes there is now that you mention it." I said as I pulled Folie A Deux out of my messenger bag and handed it to Andy.

"Wow you carry it on you?" Patrick said while taking it from Andy to sign it.

"No I brought it with me I'm obsessed with you guys but not that much."

Pete looked at me.

"Okay fine I am." I said while giggling.

He smiled at me. "You have a really cute laugh." He said while signing the cd and handing it to Joe. I automatically blushed.

I giggled once again. "Thanks." I said while taking the cd from Joe.

"Hey do you guys mind if we can take a picture?" Maggie said while pulling the camera out of my bag.

"No not all. I just hope you girls don't mind the fact that I'm all sweaty. Said Patrick.

Maggie laughed. "It's cool you look really shiny and cute when your sweaty.

I looked over at Patrick and he was blushing.

"Aw Patrick your blushing." I said accidentally.

Everybody laughed except Patrick we took the picture and we're getting ready to leave.

"Come on birthday girl let's go get a bite to eat and head home." Maggie said while putting her arm around me.

"Oh it's your birthday uh happy birthday." Pete said while looking at me.

"No my birthday is tomorrow she's just counting this as a early birthday present."

"Whoa your birthday is on Halloween?" Patrick said in shocked way.

"Yeah I know it's kinda creepy."

"Wow I think that's really cool." Joe said.

"I bet your birthday parties are a lot of fun." Said Andy.

"Yeah it's always a really cool Halloween party."

"Cool well I hate to end this but, were gonna have to make like a banana and split." Patrick said while taking off his sweaty
hat and putting on a different one.

"Ha ha okay thanks for everything guys it was really nice talking to all of you." I said while shaking their hands once again.

"Back at 'ya." Joe said.

"Yeah it was really cool talking to you guys happy early birthday Annie." Patrick said. Wow he remembered my name.

We said our goodbyes and a few minutes later I felt someone tugging on my arm I jumped.

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

"Pete? What are you doing here? I thought you guys left already." I said while laughing from embarrassment.
Pete was laughing too and so was Maggie ugh they were laughing at me I felt so stupid.

"You scared the shit out of me! Ha ha why did you scream?" Pete said while still laughing.

"Ha ha because you came out of fucking nowhere!" I said while laughing.

"I just wanted to invite you guys to come and eat with us."

Maggie and I looked at each other I thought I was dreaming for a sec. Pete Wentz is inviting me to come eat with him I couldn't
believe it.

"Uh yeah sure of course, but why?"

"I don't know I figured you guys are pretty cool I wanted to talk some more."

"Wow really?" Maggie said surprised.

"Yeah are you guys in or what?"

"We're in!" Maggie and I said at the same time.

"Okay I'll see you at the restaurant follow the big big bus that says FOB on it okay?" Pete said while walking away.

"Okay see you there." I said trying to sound cool and collected but I was really giddy as a school girl.

Pete's POV

I couldn't wait to get back to the restaurant so I could talk to Annie she's a cool girl. All of a sudden I got a sharp pain
in my stomach as if someone had punched me in the stomach. I started to feel light headed and shaky I then felt myself falling
to the floor.

Patrick's POV

"Hey guys where's Pete?" I asked curiously.

"He told me he was gonna invite those girls to come with us to the diner." Andy said while Putting on his hoodie.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go look for him."

I really don't like letting Pete wander off on his own earlier he did that and he came back with a huge bandage around his arm.
I looked at Pete like an older brother and so I really wanted to find him and leave.

I looked in the bathroom, nope not there I looked in the dressing rooms and there he was ...Laying on the ground!

"Pete Pete are you okay?!" I screamed as I bent down to the ground to see if he was okay.

He wouldn't wake up I was getting very worried so worried that I was shaking.

"Pete come on dude wake up,Pete!"

"Ugh what the fuck happened?"

"I don't know man I came looking for you so we could leave and I found you on the ground."

Pete just looked at me holding his arm.

"Pete what's the last thing you remember?"

"I asked Annie and Maggie to come to the diner with us and then I felt like somebody beat the fuck out of me with a metal baseball
bat."

"Why?" I asked very confused.

"I don't fucking know all I do know is that my arm is killing me." He said while still holding his arm.

"Come on we'll go get it checked out." I said as I helped him off of the ground.

Pete's POV

I felt so weird I had one of the biggest headaches I've ever had I felt absolutely horrible maybe I'm just tired,yeah that's
it I just need some sleep.We were finally back on the bus there was a doctor waiting for me to check out my arm.

"Yikes." The doctor said after he took off the bandage. "How did this happen to you again?

"Um I fell and I scraped it."

"This doesn't look like a scrape this is a bite."

"A bite?" Joe, Andy, and Patrick asked all at once.

"Yes a bite." Said the doctor.

"Dude what the hell bit you?" Joe asked.

"I dunno." I said as I shrugged. I was lying so bad right now, I wonder if it showed? Maybe I should just tell what really
happened....nah!

"Well I'm going to give you this if it hurts anymore and this so it doesn't get infected. The doctor said as he handed me
a bottle of pills and a tube full of some kind of medicine.

"Oh and before I forget let it breathe sometimes, don't keep the bandage on at all times and change it twice a day."

"Okay thanks doc." I said as I watched the doctor leave.

"Alright guys were at the diner." Andy said while getting off the bus.

"Finally." I said as I got off of the bus.

Annie's POV

I parked the car and got out wow this is so awesome I'm eating with Fall Out Boy. This is the best birthday present ever.

"Your going to call me crazy , but I think Pete likes you."

"Maggie he's Pete Wentz why would he waste his time with me?"

"Were here aren't we?"

Dammit she had a point.Wait a minute what am I thinking he does this with most of his fans he just wants to hang out.

"Shut up , how about that?"

"Your just saying that because I'm right."

I walked in the restaurant to find all four members of Fall Out Boy waiting for us at the table.

"Hi girls." Pete said as he waved at us and pulled out a seat next to him and patted it.

"I'm assuming he wants you to sit next to him." Maggie whispered in my ear.

"I walked over and sat next to him trying not to be a total loser. I should calm down he's a normal person just like me.

"So wasn't the traffic crazy?"

"Yeah totally it took forever to get here and the diner isn't even that far from the venue."

"I know I've been here a million times."

"Oh really,so your from here?"

"Yeah I've pretty much lived here my whole life."

"What do you mean pretty much?"

"Ha ha I was born in New York and me and my family moved here when I was three."

"Oh that's cool."

"How old are you?"

"I'm .. wait a minute what is this twenty questions? Shouldn't I be the one asking all the questions?"

"Ha ha okay fine what do you wanna know?"

"Um..well honestly I don't know."

"Ha ha what?"

"I don't know I pretty much know everything about you ha ha I hope that didn't sound creepy."

"Nah, I've heard creepier."

"So you didn't answer my question,how old are you?"

"I'm 25 I'll be 26 tomorrow."

"Okay that's cool."

"What are you doing for your birthday?"

"Probably a Halloween party slash birthday party like every other year."

"Wow do you ever get tired of it?"

"Yeah but it depends on who I'm with. Y'know?"

"Yeah I catch your drift you really don't care where your at long as your with people your having fun with."

"Exactly!" I said as I laughed.

"Hey I came up with a question I can ask you."

"Okay let's hear it."

"Do you guys wanna come to my birthday party?"

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Yeah we wanna come to your birthday!"

"We do?" Patrick said

"Where did you come from?" Pete said annoyed.

"Glenview, Illinois didn't you know that best buddy?" Patrick said sarcastically.

I giggled it was so cute the way they were bickering like this.

"So are you guys up for it?"

"Yeah sure sounds cool." Patrick said as he sat next to Pete and I.

"Hey Ann don't you think it's getting a little late?" Maggie said while yawning.

"Yeah your right Mags."

"Were gonna go back home guys."

"Alright we'll see you tomorrow." Pete said while getting up.

"Bye." I said as I waved.

"Oh wait Annie let me give you my number." He said while pulling out a card out of his wallet.

My heart stopped for a second Pete fucking Wentz is giving me his number! Wow I am so fucking lucky first I meet Fall Out Boy
now their coming to my birthday party and Pete is giving me his number!

"Okay." I said as I took the card from him.

"Promise me your gonna call tomorrow and your not just leading me on okay?"

I giggled "Okay I promise. I said while he kissed my hand.

Pete's POV

I felt so weird once we got back to the hotel. I didn't feel like myself at all I felt like I wanted to jump out of
my skin I needed to wake up and get out of here I need some air. I rolled out my bed and ran outside and fell to the
ground. Oh god, what's wrong with me? What's happening? Why do I feel like this? I didn't feel human my heart started to race.

"Ugh what's going on?" I said as I noticed my voice sounded different.

I pulled at my hair and looked down at my hands I couldn't believe what I was seeing claws were replacing my fingernails,hair
was growing everywhere. I felt fangs growing in my mouth,whiskers forming underneath my nose all of sudden I heard myself howl.

I ran to anything that had a reflection I ran all the way to the park I looked inside the lake the brightness from the moon
provided light. I couldn't believe what I was looking at in the reflection I was a... a werewolf.

"No no no this isn't real I'm having a nightmare this isn't real!" I said as I backed away from the lake. I didn't want to
look at myself.

I splashed the water from the lake into my face..nothing. This was real I've turned into a werewolf.



Should I keep writing this? I'm not exactly good at writing scary stuff this isn't really that scary. Yay or nay?
Sign up to rate and review this story