Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry

Lucy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

As Tsuzuki, Hisoka, and Anna track down the Californian friends, they run into old "friend" of theirs.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-12-26 - Updated: 2009-12-26 - 2058 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Seven: Lucy:

March 12th, 1983. Kato was showing Daisuke around the quiet village the next morning. The eighteen-year-old held eleven-day old Anna close to his chest the whole time. The baby slept on. Kato wondered about his new guest. What’s a high school boy doing here with a baby? Daisuke seemed like a teenage runaway. Kato wanted to ask, but decided not. He’ll talk when he’s ready. The boy and his baby stayed quiet the whole time. Daisuke just observed everything. The men came back to Kato’s house. The man turned to the boy.

“So,” Kato said. “What do you think?” Daisuke thought about that for a moment.

“No one comes looking for anyone here?” he asked.

“Yes,” Kato answered. “The police don’t even bother us here.” The boy raised an eyebrow at him.

“So you house criminals here?” he asked.

“No,” the old man said. “Rarely any persons your age or younger come here.”

“Why is that?”

“Hard to find. Only when found on accident do we old timers get any young people here.” Daisuke nodded some.

“And this is all on consummated ground?”

“Yes, the main priest has blessed this village himself.” The boy began to smile.

“Great,” he said. “We’ll stay.”

May 2009. Anna and Tsuzuki made it outside of the police station. They found Hisoka waiting for them. He took one look at Anna and frowned. The boy, along with Tatsumi, Watari, the Gushoshin twins, and Chief Konoe, wasn’t too keen on having Anna alive again. “/She’s here?/” Hisoka thought bitterly. “/She should be dead now!/” He kept this to himself. More important matters were at hand. Anna and Tsuzuki joined him.

“Alright,” the boy said. “Tsuzuki and I will go inside and find about your friends. You stay here out of sight.” Anna looked at him confused.

“Why?” she asked. Hisoka glared at her.

“You’re supposed to be dead, remember?” he hissed.

“Oh right…” the woman mumbled. Tsuzuki lightly patted the boy on the shoulder.

“Calm down, Hisoka-kun,” he said. “She just asked a little question.” Hisoka looked up glaring at him.

“She should be dead now! When are you taking the stone out of her?” his eyes seemed to say. Tsuzuki looked at him nervously. He didn’t really want to do that. Something in him wouldn’t let him do it. The Shinigami couldn’t quite explain it yet. Pulling out the Hell Stone would be so easy. Just reach into her soul and pull it out. Problem solved. But yet… Tsuzuki just couldn’t do that. He didn’t understand why.

Anna saw the look in Hisoka’s eyes. She could tell he didn’t want her alive. He didn’t need to say it out loud. His looks at her and Tsuzuki told her everything. Yet, that didn’t get the woman down. Hisoka would have to deal with her being alive for the time being. That was until she found out what happened to Daisuke.

Once the tension died down some, the boys turned back to Anna.

“Do you understand?” Hisoka asked. The woman nodded once as she forced herself to smile.

“Yeah,” she said. “Stay here in the shadows and don’t make a sound! I get it!”

“Good!” the boy said quickly. He turned to his partner.

“Ready to go?” Hisoka asked.

“Yes,” Tsuzuki answered. The boys walked into the police station. Anna hid out of sight and waited. The Shinigami came back out ten minutes later. The woman looked up and came out when she saw them.

“Well?” she asked. Both boys didn’t look too happy.

“They were here,” Tsuzuki answered. “But your friends left after the police brushed them off with the promise of looking into your case again.” Anna’s face slowly dropped.

“Left? Where did they go?” she asked.

“Shiba Park Hotel,” Hisoka answered. The woman nodded.

“Okay then,” she said. “Let’s go there.” The boys nodded.

“Right,” Tsuzuki and Hisoka said. The three of them got close and flew off (Tsuzuki held Anna for the whole flight).

They made it outside of the Shiba Park Hotel. They could see all of the lights on in the heavy spring night. The building looked nice. Maybe too nice… Anna wondered how her friends were paying to stay here.

“Okay,” she spoke up. “Let’s go in.”

“How do we find your friends?” Tsuzuki asked. Anna shrugged at him.

“I don’t know,” she said. “We just look through the halls until we find them.” Everyone went quiet there. Okay, not a good plan. But, did the boys have any better? Tsuzuki and Hisoka nodded.

“Right,” they agreed. Tsuzuki held onto Anna. The three of them teleported inside. They appeared onto the seventh floor. The group decided to scatter out and look for Anna’s Californian friends. That covered more ground that way. So far, no sign of any Americans at all. Tsuzuki walked down the hall looking. Suddenly, he felt someone playfully covering his eyes. The Shinigami sighed out loud in discomfort.

“What is it now, Lucy?” he asked. The hands slowly lifted from his amethyst eyes. Tsuzuki looked and there stood Lucy Fisher. She gave him a huge grin. The Shinigami forced himself to smile. Lucy was a wild woman. She acted worse than any prostitute in Japan. S&M was her best friend in the bedroom. Yeah, Lucy was pretty much a kinky freak. Ask any man in Japan, they would agree. Lucy had the body and looks to match. She had a nice figure. Normal weight with curve and a nice bust. One thing no one could forget about her was Lucy adored all things Goth. She looked like a vampire hooker with her black and red sexy attire. Her heels and mails added to her dark charms. Lucy even dyed her hair a cold black. However, sex wasn’t the only thing on her mind. Lucy drank worse than Tsuzuki and Watari combine. Plus, she out smoked a chimney. So much of this wild behavior made all of the Shinigami really nervous.

“Hey!” Lucy said in cheerful tone.Sweat drop on Tsuzuki’s head

“Hi Lucy…” he said nervously. Of all the people to run into tonight…

“What are you doing out here tonight?” Tsuzuki asked. Lucy looked at him with her blood red eyes.

“I could ask you the same thing, sexy!” she remarked. Panic bells went off in Tsuzuki’s mind. He didn’t enjoy dealing with Lucy on cases. She always tried to seduce him. That woman never seemed to take a hint that he wasn’t interested in her. Worse than Muraki, yet a good person in the end.

“I’m working right now,” he said. Lucy’s eyes lit up brightly.

“A murder?” she asked.

“Well… yeah, sort of,” he said in a rush.

“Sweet!” Lucy said. She hugged him tight around the waist. Tsuzuki really panicked now. “/Oh shit!/” he thought. “/What do I do now?/” Lucy looked up at him with fake sweetness.

“I was on a date here earlier,” she told him. “He’s gone out to get us something to eat.”

“That’s nice…” the Shinigami mumbled. He slowly looked up at the hall ceiling. He wished for some help soon. Lucky for him, he got it.

“Tsuzuki!” a female’s voice called. He and Lucy both looked up. Anna and Hisoka were walking towards them. Lucy took one look at Anna and became offended.

“We found my friends!” the Japanese-American woman announced as she and Hisoka got closer to them. “They are in room 7—” She went quiet when she and Hisoka saw Tsuzuki with Lucy. The Goth slut turned to the Shinigami.

“And who’s this?” she asked, almost hissing at him. Tsuzuki became really nervous.

“This is Anna…” he said. The other woman stared at them. Lucy became really bitter. She looked at Anna coldly.

“Uh-huh!” she snapped. Lucy let go of Tsuzuki and disappeared down the hall. The trio looked on at the slutty Goth.

“Who was that?” Anna asked. Both boys didn’t answer. Later, things wound down some. Tsuzuki went to the bar to clear his head some. This just keeps getting worse and worse. Maybe, he should pull out now. Take the stone from Anna’s soul and end it all. Yet… he still couldn’t do that. Tsuzuki lowered his head. “/What’s wrong with me?/” he thought. “/Why can’t I just end this mess right now?/” His mind went back to Anna. Her existence made it all confusing for him. The Shinigami found himself frustrated by her, but yet happy to see her again after so long.

Suddenly, he noticed someone next to him at the bar. Tsuzuki suddenly looked up and saw Kato again. Agitation leaked in him again. The other man looked and saw his “friend” again. He smirked at him.

“Oh Tsuzuki-san,” Kato said. “We can’t seem to stop running into each other. You better be careful or you’ll give the impression that you’re stalking me. And let me tell you now, I’m not ready to die yet!” Tsuzuki glared at him.

“What do you want now?” he questioned. Kato ordered some sake and took a drink. He turned to the Shinigami.

“I showed that same boy who brought little Anna to my house around my old village,” he said. Tsuzuki glared at him.

“Cut the crap,” he hissed. Kato gave him a little shrug.

“You prefer for me to use his name?” he asked. “Alright then, I showed Daisuke around my old village. He and the baby stayed quiet the entire time. Baby Anna just slept on.” Kato took another drink.

“I wondered about Daisuke,” he said. “What was an eighteen-year-old high school boy with a baby doing in a village of the elderly? I assumed he was a runaway. I didn’t ask. Figured he would tell me when he was ready.”

“Why not call the police on him?” Tsuzuki questioned. Kato told another drink.

“No one reported him missing,” the older man answered. “And we didn’t want any trouble at my village, so I let him stay with no questions asked.” He finished his sake. He set the bottle down on the bar.

“Strange thing was,” Kato finished. “This boy, Daisuke, asked if no one would find him there. I said no. He also asked if the village was on consummated ground. Wonder why.” Tsuzuki looked on interested.

“He was escaping from his family?” he suggested. Kato thought about that for a moment.

“Maybe,” he said. The Shinigami stared on at him. “/What’s with this guy?/” he thought. Kato just ordered another drink.

Meanwhile, Hisoka followed Lucy to her room. He wondered why she pulled him away in such a rush. He could sense she was pissed. The boy didn’t need empathy to figure that one out. Lucy Fisher was grinning. That said enough right there. She always grinned in anger, lust, and mischief. Right now was anger. They came into her room. Hisoka looked around. Red light invaded the room. Tonight looked like an S&M parlor. Hisoka didn’t want to know what Lucy and her date were up to a few minutes ago.

“I don’t get it,” he said. “Why did you drag me in here?” Lucy didn’t talk at first. She grinned as she walked over to the nightstand. She pulled open the drawer and reached inside. Lucy pulled out a pack of cigarettes and drew out a fresh one. She put it in her mouth and lit up. Her real mood began to surface.

“Five fucking years!” Lucy complained. “Five fucking years! For five years, I have tried to get that man’s attention. I got nothing! Then, Barbie comes along. She does in one day that I have been trying to do for five fucking years!” Hisoka looked confused at first. It all hit him suddenly. He tried to keep from laughing.

“You think Tsuzuki and Anna are…” he said.

“Yeah!” Lucy said. Hisoka didn’t say a word. Why bother? She would never listen anyway. Let her figure it out for herself! Lucy may be a slut, but she sure wasn’t stupid! Everyone could agree on that one.
Sign up to rate and review this story