Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

by SmashAuthority2 4 reviews

A girl is stalked by an obsessive vampire. Can he win her heart or will she stake his?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-04 - Updated: 2009-12-04 - 2899 words - Complete

4Exciting
If I had written Twilight, it would have gone something like this....

I own NOTHING!!!

One more thing I should add is, I am British and our way of speaking is sometimes different from our American friends, so if you don't understand what is written sometimes then all I can do is apologize but I do try to write so everyone understands it.

My name is Stella Pigeon and I am as mad as hell. My klutzy mother wrecked my life recently when she informed me I had to move to my deadbeat dads crappy little town so she can rather selfishly spend time with her brand new husband Bill, who just happens to be a really bad Soccer player. Oh well, from one crappy town to another.

I kiss her goodbye and nod at Bill as he creeps me out a little and am on my way to Knives, Washington, a bizarrely named little town so tiny it doesn't even register on any map. I hum to myself as I am driven to the station. My dad will receive me, I hope I recognize him, it's been way too long and my memory is like a sieve.

When the car pulls to a stop, I get out and am immediately ambushed by a burly man wearing a thick green coat that smell a lot like mothballs. "Stella!" He grunts happily, and envelops me in a bear hug.

I manage to disentangle myself from his iron grip to peer into his face. I instantly recognize those soft green eyes (I have them) and dark brown hair, though his is peppered with grey and white specks.

"Dad!" I sing cheerily, and hug him back with all my strength. I am an excellent actress.

"I can't believe you're living with me now. We are going to have so much fun," He enthuses.

"Yeah. Right," I manage to inject life into my voice, I don't want him to spot my unhappiness. He is good at those things as he is the towns sheriff. Yeah, sheriff. Wild wild west style, I hope.

He grabs my bag and soon I am seated in his patrol car which I have to admit is pretty cool. I wonder if I could car-jack it. I was good at that stuff back home. Never got caught once.

"You got a gun?" I ask him hopefully.

"Hell yeah, Stella. But it's not for young ladies like you. I don't want you to even look at it," He glances at me sharply.

"Of course not, dad. Wouldn't dream of it," I reply as I make plans in my head to get a hold of it.

We pull into what I assume is his driveway and get out. I look around at my surroundings, there is a hell of a lot of greenery around. Trees, shrubs, grass it all grows here. There is even a little Forrest behind my new home. I need to investigate that later.

"Where's the sun?" I ask him, as I shiver a little. It's so cold out here.

"It's rarely spotted out here, Stella. You'd better get used to that," He informs me.

No sun? I wonder if I've died and gone to hell. How do people survive in this place? I voice my thoughts aloud and he chuckles.

"It's a quiet town, Stella. You'll get used to it eventually,"

I highly doubt that but I keep my mouth shut as he shows me to my room. It is bare except for a bed in the corner by the large window and a dresser, he wants me to decorate it myself. Yeah, right. He gives me a final look of love and scuttles off, leaving me to get settled. I empty my bag into the dresser haphazardly, kick my shoes off and flop onto the bed.

After half an hour of reading "The Godfather", my favorite novel, my dad calls me for dinner. I run downstairs into the tiny kitchen and take a seat at the even tinier table by the window. The kitchen is painted yellow but the color seems to have faded a lot over the years. It's clear my dad isn't into decorating. We eat in silence. The only time we speak is when I compliment him on his cooking. He looks pleased.

When we have finished I begin to wash the dishes. It's the least I can do for the old man. He silently reads his newspaper but suddenly places it on the table. "Stella?"

"Hmm?" I ask, as I scrub the sink.

"You're starting school tomorrow, right?"

I sigh softly. I am not looking forward to starting school in the middle of the year. Also, I'm not very good at making new friends. In fact, I'm a bit of a loner. There's also the fact that my fellow teenagers think I am a maniac because of past indiscretions.

Instead of sharing my reservations with him I turn and smile broadly at him, "Yeah! Can't wait,"

"Great. You'll make lots of new friends I'm sure," He picks up his newspaper and resumes reading it.

I excuse myself and trudge upstairs to prepare for tomorrow, wondering what the day will bring.

*

I wake up early the next day and quickly got ready for the day. I pull on a plain white t-shirt and my favorite pair jeans, pull my hoodie over my head as the clouds are a gloomy grey color, and bound down the stairs to greet dad who has breakfast ready on the table. I hurriedly eat my toast and kiss him goodbye.

As I walk to the ugly black truck he has "gifted" to me, I slip and land on my butt. I sigh as I got to my feet. I have always been very clumsy, it's something I inherited from my mother. To help me overcome it, she insisted I join the local Kickboxing classes, I did. It didn't help my balance problems but it did make me into a lean, mean ass kicking machine. Let's just say I learnt how to defend myself.

When I reach what is to be my new high school, a feeling of uneasiness settles into my stomach. I hate being put in awkward situations, and this is as awkward as it's going to get. My truck lurches to a stop and I get out, immediately feeling hundreds of pairs of eyes burning into my back. I want to turn around and flip them all the bird but that wouldn't be very good first-day manners would it?

I make my way to the entrance, there is a large sign marked ENTRANCE so I can't miss it. I pull my bag tighter on my back as I step inside feeling nervous, when a tall gangly boy steps into my path.

"Hello, Stella!" He practically screams in my face.

Now, my natural instinct is to kick him somewhere inappropriate, but I manage to restrain myself. Instead I take a step back and say hello back. He looks thrilled I am speaking to him.

"We've been expecting you! You're dad has been telling the whole town of you're arrival!" He trills and grabs me by my arm and drags me inside. He is in danger of losing his arm if he doesn't let go of me. I tell him so.

"Oooh, you're a feisty one, aren't you?" He giggles.

I roll my eyes, if all the guys in this town are as annoying as him, I'll be single for ever."No, I just don't like being grabbed by perfect strangers," I tell him with a scowl.

"Oh, I'm sorry! My names Chase," He extends his hand for me to shake.

I take his hand and squeeze it as hard as I can just for the hell of it. He winces in pain but doesn't say a word. He also doesn't make the mistake of touching me again. He does help me out when I am handed a map of the school and my timetable for lessons. He even shows me to my form room where he bids me goodbye and bounces off down the hallway. I take a seat at the back of the class but am soon dragged to the front of the class so I can "introduce" myself.

"My name is Stella Pigeon. I'm 17 years old and I don't like talking about myself, okay?" I tell my new class mates who give me looks of surprise and some of fright. What a bunch of wimps. I sit back down without the teacher instructing me to do so and stare out the window. I know I'm never going to fit in, I'm just too much for these people to handle.

The bell rings and lessons start. The first one is Physical Education, today we are playing dodgeball, by the end of the lesson all the students are terrified of me. It's not my fault they can't run and dodge the ball. My other lesson are tedious and don't grab my attention as I have covered most of the topics back home. I am glad when it is time for lunch break, it gives me a chance to take a break from all the kids who keep approaching me to coo in my face about being the "new girl".

I am sitting around a table with Chase and an assortment of his weird friends when a group of people walk into the cafeteria. I peer at them from the corner of my eye, there are five of them in total and they are all male. This is not what grabs my attention, it's the fact that they are all exceptionally good looking that gets me. Seriously, they all look like models or something. I am overwhelmed by their beauty. That doesn't happen to me often.

"Who are they?" I ask the girl siting next to me. I have forgotten her name.

She follows my gaze and smiles, "They're the Sullen family,"

"Sullen?" I repeat. What an odd surname.

"I know," She nods, running hand through her blond hair "They're all pretty miserable. But really hot," She says it as if that makes up for it.

I scrutinize them carefully. One boy has wild, curly hair and a frown on his handsome face, the boy next to him has short blond hair and an even bigger frown on his face, there is a pixie-like boy with black hair and masses of tattoos next to him, a tall, slender boy with medium length black hair and glasses next to him and another boy with medium length black hair who looks like he has writing scrawled on his neck. They are all dressed elegantly in black and are incredibly pale as if they are allergic to the sun.

I am mesmerized. They are fascinating creatures to look at. They all sit very still, not moving an inch. It's bizarre, like they are statues of something. They also don't touch their food. I am intrigued and can't look away.

Suddenly, the boy with the glasses elbows the boy with the writing on his neck and nods in my direction. He turns to stare at me, as his eyes land on mine an electric shock travels through my body and I gasp. He is peering intently at me with a puzzled expression on his face, which can only be described as beautiful. I look away hastily but I can feel his eyes boring into my back.

"Well, isn't that interesting," The girl-who's-name-I-have-forgotten, whispers excitedly.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Gerard Sullen is staring at you!" She hisses.

"Gerard?" So that's his name then.

"Don't look now, they're all getting up to leave," She looks down quickly as they pass our table.

I sneak a peak slyly as Gerard walks past, I catch him staring at me again with that same confused look on his face. It's actually kind of unnerving but I notice he has gorgeous hazel colored eyes. He's better looking then any male I have ever seen in my life. But I sense there is a catch. There always is, and I'm determined to find out what it is.

The bell rings the instant they walk out the door and we all get up to resume our lessons. I have Biology next, a subject I excel in. Hell, I'm good at everything I put my mind to. Chase escorts me to class, he has been following me around like a sick puppy, sometimes I feel like kicking him just to see how he will react. It would probably make him happy, the sick freak.

When I walk in, my eyes instantly fall on Gerard. He is sitting on a table, alone. The second I walk in he looks up to stare right at me. I glare at him. What the hell is his problem? Hasn't he seen a girl before? Honestly the way he gapes at me, it's like he's in pain or something. But it gets weirder, as I'm standing by the teacher discussing the class, his expression changes from looking like he is sitting on a pin-cushion, to looking like he is being stabbed with a very sharp knife.

As luck would have it, I find out I am to be seated next to him. As I approach the desk, he actually holds his nose, like I smell bad or something. I frown, what is this guys deal? Is he deranged? I hope so, because then I can kick his ass and get away with it. I give him a dirty look as I take my seat, I nod my head in greeting but he doesn't respond. He is sitting very still and even shuffles away from the table so he is basically hanging on the edge. I decide to ignore the nutter.

I am handed a textbook which I begin to read. From the corner of my eyes, I can see him glaring at me. I glance at him quickly, he isn't glaring at me, he is glowering at me ferociously. I swear, if looks could kill, I'd be laid flat out on the floor, as dead as the Dodo.

I furrow my brows in annoyance. No-one gives me dirty looks and gets away with it, even if they are the hottest looking guy in the world. Before I can say anything scandalous to him though, the teacher begins to speak and I am distracted. The entire lesson Gerard continues to give me foul looks, I get so irritated I am tempted to throw my textbook at him but don't as he may throw it back at me, then I would have to kill him. I'm too attractive for prison.

He is on his feet a second before the bell rings and is out the door so quickly it's almost a blur. I shrug my shoulders and get to my feet, wondering if all hot people are mentally finished. I make my way outside to my car. I stare at my feet as I am trying to avoid making eye contact with the rest of my fellow students, I am tired. Gerard's disturbing behavior plays on my mind.

When I reach my car, I glance to my right. I don't know why, call it instinct, but as soon as I do I freeze. Gerard Sullen is staring at me, this time he is not on his own, the rest of his ridiculously attractive family is also staring at me. I flip them the bird. I don't know why I do it, I guess it's just my natural human reaction when I catch a bunch of dudes watching me. I quickly put the offending finger away before someone else spots me and watch them to catch their reaction to my blatant rudeness.

The short guy with tons of tattoos is laughing and pointing at me, the guy with the glasses is shaking his head in amusement, the blond guy doesn't react at all, the wild-haired guy continues to stand with his arms folded across his broad chest and Gerard....well, he looks furious. It's actually sort of frightening. I turn away hastily, jump into my truck and start the engine so I can make a quick getaway but the crappy vehicle which I own doesn't start. I glance in the rear-view mirror and spot Gerard walking towards me, I begin to panic. I try desperately to re-start my engine but my attempts are futile. It just won't come to life. The blond haired guy steps in front of him and blocks Gerard's way, pretty soon the others join him and his path to me is completely cut off.

I sigh in relief and resume trying to start my car. I try swearing at it. It does the trick, the car roars to life, backfiring loudly and scaring the people behind me. I pull out as fast as I can without running someone over and drive away. I glance in my mirror for the last time and the last image I see is of Gerard standing alone with his hands balled into fists looking murderous.

If you like this story and want me to continue writing it, then Rate and Review to let me know. If you don't then I can just continue with TDP, I am very fond of that story and don't want to neglect it. Thanks! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story