Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Chapter 4

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 1594 words

0Unrated
A girl stood there with wide eyes and pointing at Sakura.She had the most unusual hair that Sakura had ever seen.
One side of her hair was red,while the other was white!Her bangs were white!And her eyes were some kind of red and brown color.
"Traci,who told you to burst in here?!",Sasuke yelled.
"Answer question,Sasuke!",the girl yelled.
"I'm not Sakura Haruno.",Sakura said quickly and pushed Sasuke off standing up quickly and covering her face with her hands.
"Yes,you are!Anybody can see that.The pink hair and green eyes!",the girl said still pointing accusingly.
"Ok,fine,but please do not tell anybody!",Sakura admitted throwing her hands down.
"Ok but my god!I am you biggest fan!",the girl said running to her and hugging her.
"Oh,hehe,ok.",Sakura said laughing nervously.
"Traci,get off of her.",Sasuke said.
"Leave me alone.",Traci whined hugging Sakura tighter.Sasuke sighed and grabbed Traci pulling her right off,but kept hold on her.H eheld he rin the air with one arm.
"Go home and forget you saw this monkey.",Sasuke said.
"I am not a monkey!",Sakura said.
"And I'm not a guy.",Sasuke said sarcastically.
"I am so glad you admitted it.",Sakura said with a smile,and then started to clap her hands.
"And I am glad you want to have your ass kicked so much.",Sasuke growled reaching out for her swiftly,but the girl stopped it all quickly.
"Let me introduce myself.I am Traci,your biggest fan and know all of your songs,likes,and dislikes.",Traci said.
"Ok.",Sakura said scratching her head awkwardly.
"Oh,don't scratch your head awkwardly!I'm just somebody who wants to be a friend.",Traci said.
"What the-"
"Sakura,go get some of my clothes on fast.",Sasuke said cutting Sakura off.
"O-ok.",Sakura said then walking off quickly.
"Aw,you made her go away.Sasuke,you're a big dummy.",Traci muttered.Sasuke sighed and let her go,letting her fall to the ground with a big thump.
"Be quiet and go home.",Sasuke said.Traci stood up like nothing fixing her colored hair and looked up at him,for she was pretty short.
"Why?",Traci asked.
"I'll give an autograph of Sakura and the t-shirt she wore.",Sasuke said.
"Bye.",Traci said and held her hand out.
"Wait.",Sasuke said and walked into Sakura's room.
Sakura stood there looking through her purse,when suddenly an arm grabbed her wrist and turned her around.She looked up to see Sasuke.
"What?",Sakura asked.
"Sign an autograph for Traci.",Sasuke said.Sakura shrugged and then grabbed out a pen and a paper from her purse,and sighed her signature on it.He grabbed the paper and then pulled Sakura toward him.
"What?",she asked.He grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up,causing her to gasp.He put her arms of and ripped the t-shirt off of her and turned.He walked out of the room leavign an absolutely shocked and disbelieved Sakura.
Sasuke handed Traci the things and Traci squealed.
"Thank you!Bye!",Traci squealed and ran out the door shutting it behind her.Sasuke sighed and walked into his room.
"S-Sasuke!",Sakura called.He sighed and came out of his room with a white dressy shirt and pants with a cap.
He threw the clothes in and came back in his room.
"T-thank you.",she called.
She got into the clothes quickly and putt he cap on.She put on the shoes he gave her yesterday and walked to the door,putting the money in her pocket.
"Bye,Sasuke!",she said.She opened the door,when Sasuke suddenly grabbed her arm turning her back to him and closed the door.
"Where do you think you're going?",he asked.
"I'm gonna go and buy me some clothes.",she said.
"Alone?",he asked.
"Yes.",she said.
"Bye.",he said and opened the door shoving her out.
"So mean.",she muttered fixing herself and cap.She walked down the path and onto the sidewalk towards the bus stop she got to yesterday.
"Just gotta go the same way as last night...",she said to herself with a smile.

Sakura was in a store buying all the clothes she could get,for she had already had about 11 bags filled with clothes.
"I guess I am done.",she said as she held her 12th bag up proudly.She made her for the door,when she suddenly saw the guy from last night,L.
She gasped and covered her face racing off quickly.
"Oh no,and I still have to buy some shoes with sunglasses.",she said.She looked back and smiled relieved.He no longer stood there with his group.She looked around,and they were gone.She smiled wider and walked ahead quickly to the shoe department.
She bought some converse,boots,heels,and knee-high converse.She really liked converse!
Then she quickly bought a couple pairs of sunglasses,and ran straight out the mall.
And to the bus stop.And on the bus.
And then to Sasuke's house.
She entered and ran into her room dropping all the bags and starting to get out of the boy clothes of the piggy Sasuke.
She put on some new skinny jeans with a red tank top with the converse she bought and of course has put on a new pair of bra and panty.
She put her hair up in a ponytail and ran out the room.
"Yay!I'm a girl again!",she squealed and ran up to Sasuke's door to show him.
She opened his door wide,and smiled...
...and then her eyes went wide and her mouth closed.
There on Sasuke's bed lay Sasuke on his back with a girl on him.Sakura backed up slowly,closing the door silently behind her and stood there frozen.
She stood there for a moment,but a moan from behind the door had woken her.She walked away fast and into her room quickly.
"Maybe I should leave.",she whispered to herself.She ran up to her purse and grabbed it.She put on his white cap and her new sunglasses.She opened the door and looked around to see if they had come out the room.
Clear.
She walked quietly to the door and kept her footsteps silent,but then she heard the door open and she turned around quickly to see Sasuke walking towards her while rubbing his eyes.He wore only boxers with nothing else,and Sakura blushed.
"S-sasuke?",she said.He looked up,and his eyes widened.
"What are you doing here to early?",he asked.
"N-nothing.I was about to leave.",she said.
"Sasuke,who is that?",a girl asked walking up to them.She wore her clothes,but thyey were a bit wrinkled and messy.
"Y-you already m-met m-me.",Sakura said.Kiki looked at her as Sakura took off her glasses.
"Oh,that Sakura girl.And what are you doing in my boyfriend's house?",Kiki said and asked.
"I-I...live here.",Sakura said.Kiki's eyes narrowed and she looked at Sasuke.
"What is she talking about?You let some chick live in your house?",Kiki questioned him.
"Yeah.",Sasuke said looking at her.Kiki gasped.
"But you said I couldn't move in.How can you just let some stranger come live here??",Kiki questioned.
"Well,this is different.So stop complaining and just leave already.",he said with narrowed eyes at her.
"You know what?!I am so not dating you anymore!",she said.Sasuke looked at her for a moment silently,before smirking and grabbing her arm.
"Fine,as if I'd care.I can get any girl I want,so do well and keep that promise of yours just now.",Sasuke said and pulled her to the door,throwing her out.He walked back to his room,then holding some things,and threw them at her.
Sakura snickered at the gasps and shrieks the girl did and Sasuke slammed the door.Sasuke walked past Sakura and into his room slamming the door.She gasped softly and stopped snickering suddenly feeling sorry.
Aw!I broke them up,and now he's probably really mad at me.Gosh,I think it is right that I just leave right now to stop bothering the pig.But I feel so sorry.,she thought.She sighed and walked to the couch sitting down and put on the television watching something,waiting for him to come out the room.

Sasuke came out his room wearing some jeans with no shirt and barefoot walking to the kitchen,but then his eyes caught a girl laying on the couch.He turned the television,then looked back at Sakura,who slept soundly there.
He sighed and walked to her picking her up in his arms.
"Mmmm...Sasuke..",she murmured.He stopped and looked down at her.
"Sakura,why is it I can't seem to be able to kick you right out of this house right now.",he whispered.
"Sasuke...I'm sorry..",she murmured softly.He sighed and walked to the guest room,opening it and walking to the bed,where he layed her down.
He turned to leave the room,but stopped at the door and looked back at her.
"Tomorrow's hell for you...monkey.",he said with a smirk,and then closed the door leaving Sakura there,sleeping.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,done done!
Hope you all liked it liked it!
Review if you'd like like!
ByeBye!:3^^
hehe.....
Sign up to rate and review this story