Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Sugar, We're Going Down

by Dress_Me_Up_In_Drag 1 review

GAY title... But I couldn't think of anything else! GAH!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 1846 words

0Unrated
On a Saturday morning, no different than any other day, Destiny Smiles was walking down the middle of the street, goofing off in front of a bunch of strangers. She did this regularly, getting a big kick out of the older adults that yelled out for her to get out of the street before she gets hit by a car. She never did, though, and didn't plan to ever get hit. But this day would be more fun than any other day, because this time her mother and her almost step-father, Brian Wentz was watching. Her almost step-brother was away on tour and for the life of her she never could remember what the name of his friends' band was. Something something Boy. She didn't really care, because she rarely ever saw him.

She wore a smile on her face, for she was almost walking past her mother and Brian. She couldn't wait until she heard them scream, and then they'd all laugh about it later. Just then she saw her mother walk out of a building labeled "Sears" and knew that she could see her.

"Hello, mother! Fine day for a walk, don't you think?" she called to her as she walked by.

"Destiny, what do you think you are doing? Get over here and out of the street right now!" her mother called to her, already starting to walk out into the street with Brian following closely behind.

"Mother, I am perfectly fine, and I think you should know that I do this every day! You just run along with Brian, and I'll be home in a few. Have fun!" she called, starting to skip down the street. She didn't see the car coming until it was too late. She quickly had to jump out of the way, earning a loud scream from her mother. She laughed to herself.

Her mother came running over to her as the driver of the vehicle that almost hit her got out of his car and came over.

"Oh, dear, I am most sorry. I didn't see you coming until I almost rolled right over you!" the man said. She recognized him as Mr. Baker, the 9th grade teacher at her University High School of Chicago, Illinois.

She didn't believe him, as he could clearly see. She and him had had a dispute over a little prank played by her other friends, which of whom she was not friends with any longer. They had sold her out to a bunch of people, and they had also had a fight. That fight had gotten physical, and therefore had started the dispute. She had gotten the full custody of the blame. He said sorry once more and got back into his car and drove off.

"Destiny Dianne Smiles, I am very disappointed in you! You could have gotten yourself killed!" screamed her very over protected mother. Brian just looked down, disappointedly.

"Mom, no need to make a scene. I was just goofing off!" she said, getting up and ushering her mother and Brian away from the scene. She sometimes got embarrassed when she made a little thing into one huge scene.

"Your mother's right. You really scared us to death. You owe her an apology," said Brian. Destiny looked up at the 6'4" man by her mother.

"I don't see you in the ground yet, so it must not have scared you to death. Only half to death, if you don't mind me saying," she smart assed.

"That is enough young lady, and I don't appreciate that. It was very rude," her mother said.

"Mom, we'll talk when I get home. I gotta go to the after school drama class," she said, hoping to make a fast getaway.

"After school detention again?" her mother questioned. "I think that would be the second time you've had to do it on a Saturday. You should have done it yesterday."

"Yeah, well, it would have interfered with your precious schedule, what with us going out to dinner after I got home from school," she said.

Her mother pursed her lips."We will indeed talk when you get home later. Have fun," she said, then turned on her heels and walked home with Brian.

Destiny walked off hurriedly to the University High School. As she neared it, she saw the many cars of the teacher's. She hadn't told her mother that the after school detention was really a private lesson in her driving class. She had to ace it, and her mother would not understand that, simply because she believed that a young high school student didn't need to learn or know how to drive. Destiny thought it was all bull. She rushed into the "Learn To Drive" center and found her instructor, Ms. Long.

"Hello Ms. Long! Sorry I'm late, my mother was making a scene about me walking in the street. But anyway, I'm ready. What are we doing today?" she asked, taking a seat at a desk in front of Ms. Long's desk.

"Hello to you too, Destiny. Tell me, did you almost give your mother a heart attack? And also, today, we are going to drive along the freeway over by I-16,"she greeted her, standing up from her desk and coming over to where Destiny was seated.

"No, I didn't. But Brian got all over protective of Mother again. I wish he would try to understand that anything I do isn't any of his concern until they get married. Oh, and she said she wanted to talk to me after I'm done here. I wonder about what..." she wondered aloud.

Ms. Long smiled. "You know, I'm not certain, but maybe she's going to talk to you about Brian popping the question up any minute. I heard he's going to do it tonight when they go out to dinner."

"Yeah, well, I'm not going to the wedding unless you go too. Now, when do we start? I have to be home in an hour," she said, standing up.

"Yes, I suppose so. We'll have to see about that. Now, follow me outside. Today I have a surprise for you," she said, already starting to walk outside.

They walked out into the parking lot and Destiny opened her mouth in shock and surprise."We're going to use YOUR car? Sweet!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, we are. I couldn't get the principle to let me use the school car, seeing as he is out of town. Well, hop in."

They got in the car and Destiny slowly but confidently started the car up. She put it in gear and they drove off. They stayed out until it was almost dark, and then they had to hurry back to the school.

"You know what? How about I drive you home, and then next week after school on Wednesday we can do this again. Okay?" Ms. Long asked.

Destiny nodded and then they switched places, so that Ms. Long could drive. Destiny got up the front steps and in the door right as they were heading out.

"You were out a long time. Where were you?" asked Brian. Destiny bit back the urge to smart ass him.

"I was at the school, doing my detention. Why, were you worried?" she asked, directing it to her mother.

"So, who dropped you off? Was it your boyfriend?" asked Brian again.

"No, it wasn't. And I'd appreciate if you didn't spy on me, Brian," she spit out. A weird look spread across his face.

"You know what? I've had it with your attitude. Go up to your room, I'll be up in a second," he said. Destiny mumbled whatever and went up to her room. She didn't close the door, however, and heard her mother and Brian talking.

"I think that as a part of this family, I need to teach her a lesson. Now if you disagree, then why don't you go punish her?" he asked, already heading up the stairs.

"Now Brian, don't you think you should wait until we get married? I mean, it's only a few months away," she said, coming up after him.

"No, I think we should do it right now, otherwise she won't get the point of the fact that she doesn't need to smart-ass an adult, yet alone two. No, I'll be back in a little bit. You just go wait in the car. Okay?" he said as he was almost to the top of the stairs.

Apparently her mother nodded her head, because as Destiny looked out her window, she saw her mother getting into the car. She quickly ran over to the door and slammed it shut. She heard Brian on the other side of the door, knocking and then starting to bang. After a while, she hesitantly opened it, and let him come in. She figured the sooner she got it over with, the sooner that her mother and Brian would leave. She was right. After he punished her, he left. She fell asleep a little later and woke up when her mom came home. Surprisingly, Brian wasn't there with her.

"Honey, wake up. I need to talk to you," her mother said as she gave her a kiss and gently shook her awake.

"Mmmm, what? What is it?" she asked, sitting up and stretching.

"Brian asked me to marry him!" she exclaimed happily, hugging Destiny tightly."Isn't that wonderful?! Oh, I haven't been this happy since my senior prom."

"That's great mom. When are you getting married?" Destiny asked as she stood up and walked toward the bathroom. She motioned for her mother to follow.

"We're getting married in two weeks."

"Well, are you going to have a Honeymoon, too?" she asked quietly.

"Well, why wouldn't we?"

"Well, I'm sorry. So, when are you going to go?"

"We're going to go the night of the wedding."

"Where am I going to go? Not Grandma's, I hope."

"No, Brian and I decided that you're old enough to stay here alone for two weeks. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't care. Can I go back to sleep? And, um, when do I get to meet his son?"

"He's coming in tomorrow. And his friends are coming too. So you better get to bed, we're getting up early tomorrow, and you'll need your sleep. It's a long drive to the airport." she said happily as she got her nightgown on.

"Alright, well it didn't help that you woke me up in the morning. What time is it anyway?"

Her mother looked at her watch."It's 3:00."

"In the morning?!"

"Yep! So hurry on to bed, we have to get up in another 4 hours. Goodnight Honey," she said, kissing Destiny on the forehead. She grumbled whatever and went back to her room. She couldn't sleep anymore, and stayed up for another 4 hours playing video games.
_________________________________________________________________________

So in case you're wondering.. This is Amy Revenge :) On my other account >.>
I hate this story. But I figured I'd post it because I have nothing else to do..
Read it anyway?
xD
Sign up to rate and review this story