Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Cellist and the Songbird

Chapter 5

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

and it continues...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 419 words

0Unrated
Adam wandered the hospital corridors for hours, looking into every room. Finally he spotted a familiar jacket on a familiar back. He slipped quietly into the room, freezing as he heard his friends voice.
"I have to tell you something... ok? And promise you won't laugh or be mean." Brad said, his eyes fixed stubbornly on the ground.
"I promise. You can tell me anything..." Jessi said, leaning over and stroking the back of Brad's hand gently.
"Ok well..." Brad sighed, looking up for the first time, his boyish soft brown hair hanging over his gentle grey-blue eyes, "Well, I had a sister when I lived in Canada. She was so cute! Our family was so loving. My little sister was the spitting image of our mother but we both shared our father's eyes. When I was six and my sister was four, our parents were killed in a car accident. They never found the bodies. My sister and I were adopted out to other people who claimed to be relatives, my sister to our "stepfather", me to our "aunt". I escaped as soon as I could, but my sister's life had been uprooted and moved to a remote farm in southern America. Of course I didn't know this at the time. I was fourteen. I had been left tons of money though so I enrolled at a college under a false name. That was where I met Adam. He kind of adopted me as a little brother and I did the same. But I never stopped looking for my little sister. She had red brown hair and the most amazing coloured eyes you would ever see. They looked hazel from a distance but if you looked in them properly you would see that, in fact, there was every colour possible mixed in them. She had a pale complexion and was really shy, but when she smiled she set the world on fire. I've spent my entire liife looking for her and gaining enough money to continue to look for her, but now I can finally stop because I have found her. My sister's name was Jessica."
Jessi's eyes widened then she flung herself into Brad's waiting arms.
Adam smiled at the beautiful reunion and the happy tears streaming down both of their faces. He quietly left the room and wandered back toward Eicca's room.

Brad sobbed into Jessi's shoulder, hugging her to him with the intent to never let go.

"I thought I'd never find you. My Jessi."
Sign up to rate and review this story