Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Our Private Lesson

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 4 reviews

"He then began to lean towards to me, slowly closing the distance between us and I braced myself for what was about to happen"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 739 words

0Unrated
Friday had come quicker than I expected, I was sitting in Geography, which was my last class, waiting for the bell signaling the end of the day to ring. I had my first session with Mr. Way and I was really excited. After what seemed like forever , the bell rung and students began to exit the room. I hurried to the art room my shoes squeaking as I walked, I opened the door and went in, Mr. Way was sitting at his desk in deep concentration, he smiled when he saw me and gestured for me to sit down, I noticed his tie was loosened and his sleeves were pulled up.

"So...you ready to work?" he asked giving me his full attention.

"Yea" I replied as he stood up from his chair and leaned against his desk.

"So today I thought we could go for a walk" he said while rubbing the back of his neck

"A walk " I repeated looking up at him

"Yea, you know...experience what nature has to offer" he said with a grin

"O-okay" I stammered. It was a little cold outside so I wrapped my jacket tight around me and held my sketch pad under my arm, we walked down the street that lead up to the school, we talked more than worked. Mr. Way would occasionally point out something and describe how to accurately draw it but we always found ourselves discussing something completely off topic, I nearly died of laughter when he told me about his 'incident' in art school. He was working on a project at school, it was late and everyone had already left. He had some how managed to break off the 'weiner' of a six foot tall nude sculpture that his class mate had been working on for weeks.

"It's not that funny" he whined

"Yes...it...is" I gasped between laughs, he stopped walking and turned to look at me and began laughing himself.

"I guess we better head back" he said and we began walking back towards school. I started laughing again.

"Okay, really, its not that funny"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Way,but it is"

"Well, I don't think so" he said "Oh, and you can call me Gerard, 'Mr. Way' makes me feel...old."

I laughed,"Well...how old are you any way?" I asked, not meaning to be so forward

"Old enough not to answer that question" he smiled

"I see" I said as we approached the school. We went back to the art room, I grabbed my bag and he locked up the classroom and we headed back outside.

"So, how you getting home"

"My brother's coming for me"

"Oh...I can wait with you if you want? "

"I'd like that" I said, we sat down on the front steps that lead up to the school doors.

"So did you enjoy our lesson?" he asked

"Well I don't think you'd call it a lesson, seeing as we didn't get much work done" I said, "But I had fun...you're kinda cool...for a teacher." I smirked and he shoved me playfully. We were silent for a moment as we stared into each others eyes, this is something that we often did and it drove me nuts, he had such beautiful eyes, I felt I could get lost in them forever. He then began to lean towards to me, slowly closing the distance between us and I braced myself for what was about to happen. Right then, at that very moment Brendon pulled up into the school's driveway. 'Fuck' I thought to myself, of all times, why now? Almost immediately Gerard pulled away.

"That's my brother" I mumbled, trying and failing to hide my disappoinment, he nodded.

"You better go, I'll see on Monday" he said with a weak smile

"Bye" I said as I made my way to the car, he waved to me as we drove off. I sighed and sank down in my seat and punched Brendon in the shoulder.

"What the hell was that for! " he yelled rubbing his shoulder with his free hand

I didn't answer him, I was too upset, damn him for always being on time. I sank further down in my seat and wondered about what could have been.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the shortness, I'll be posting a longer chapter soon.
Please review and tell me what you think about Gemma's and Gerard's 'relationship'
Sign up to rate and review this story