Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Bet Won

by Noizchild

Pete won the bet, so now, Rose must keep up her end of the bargain. Seven more chapters to go before it's all over.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 1026 words - Complete

?Blocked
Bet Won:

After dinner, Pete turned to Rose grinning. His girlfriend knew that look very well. The emo bass player was up to something. She betted herself fifty bucks she knew what it was.

"What?" she asked innocently. Pete leaned in close to her ear.

"I won the bet!" he whispered loudly. Rose smiled at that one. She turned my face to him.

"Oh really?" the journalist asked him. He nodded at her. Rose pretended to act all coy and angelic. She looked away bit like a high school girl flirting.

"Right now?" I asked him.

"Yeah," Pete replied. Rose looked down at the table.

"Oh wow!" she mumbled. "You won!"

"Yes," he answered. "Are you going to hold out on me?" Rose looked up at him on that question.

"Of course not!" she answered. "Where you do want me to 'reward' you?" Pete thought that for a moment. A smile came onto his face. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. Rose smiled at him on the suggestion.

"Okay then," she said. "That can be arranged." She reached into her bag for her wallet. Pete stopped her.

"No," he said. "I'm paying, remember?" Rose looked at him kindly.

"Oh right," she said with a slight giggle. The journalist slowly put her wallet away. Pete smiled at her wickedly.

"Good girl," he said. "Now let's go." Rose nodded at him.

"Yes," she said. "Let's!" Pete paid for both meals after that. He then took his love by the hand and led her out of the restaurant. Rose giggled all the way. This day just kept getting better and better. The couple made it outside of the Don Chico's. Pete turned around to his girl.

"Where shall we go?" he asked. Rose thought about that for a moment.

"Does it have to be anywhere specific?" she asked. Pete smiled and shook his head.

"No," he replied. Rose smiled wickedly there.

"Okay then," she said. "Lead the way! I'll follow you wherever we go." Pete grinned at her in a naughty way.

"As you wish!" he said. Pete and Rose walked to their separate cars. They both got in. Pete drove off first. Rose waited for a few minutes before following behind. The cars drove all the out into Rose's neighborhood park. The couple managed to keep a good distance between each other. It wasn't time for them to come out in the open just yet. The couple had to stay in hiding for the time being. Rose picked up her cell phone and dialed Pete. The phone rang twice. The journalist waited patiently.

"Hello?" the emo bass player asked.

"How much further?" she asked him. He chuckled over the phone.

"Just a little while longer," her lover told her. "It'll be worth it, I promise!" Rose looked a bit suspicious there.

"This better be!" she said. "I don't like to be led around!" Pete laughed again.

"Don't worry," he insisted. "I promise you!" They parked in a remote area of the park. The lovers got out of their respected vehicles. Pete turned around to his sexy girl.

"What's up?" he asked. Rose shrugged at him innocently.

"Your libido!" she said jokingly. "And whatever dirty thoughts pop into your mind." Pete laughed at her crude sense of humor. Rose laughed along with him. Then, they became a little bit serious. The journalist cleared her throat.

"So," she spoke up. "Where do you want your prize?" The emo bass player thought about that for a moment. He looked around the green empty space. He finally spotted an oak tree standing off in the distance. A naughty smile came onto his face. He pointed off into the distance.

"Over there would be perfect!" Pete answered. Rose looked where he was pointing. She licked her lips at the thought.

"Okay," she said. "We can do that!" Pete walked over to her and took her by the hand. He led her over to the lone tree in the distance. The bass player leaned his back up against the tree. Rose stood before him grinning. She reached down and quickly unzipped his jeans. It's always tough to work those tight jeans down. But, Rose didn't care at the moment. She managed to get them in the right place. Next, the journalist slide down his boxers some. She looked up at him for a moment. The lovers grinned at each other evilly. Rose kissed him on the lips quickly. Pete kissed her back. She slowly sank down to her knees before him. Her boyfriend lightly put his hands on her head.

"Suck it good, little girl!" he ordered her. She nodded at him quickly. The woman took his harden waiting member into her mouth slowly. Pete watched her smiling. Rose got right work. She started off slow at first. Pete moaned aloud as he held her head in place. His fingers lightly played with her hair. That drove his girl to speed up. The emo bass player groaned out louder. Rose began sucking faster and faster. Oh how she had forgotten the taste of Pete so much! It all came back to her in waves. She wanted more and more. So the journalist began sucking even faster. Pete closed his eyes to enjoy the moment. He began counting down the moments until he filed for divorce. All of the waiting would be worth it. He knew that and so did she. After that, Pete and Rose could officially be lovers. But right now, he had this prize to tide him over. Rose sucked on even harder. This was there moment and there moment alone.

Pete released a sweet flood into his lover's mouth. He groaned out loud. Rose slowly let go and sat back smiling. She drank up the overpowering taste. Silence lingered on for a moment. Pete looked at his girl smiling.

"Good?" he asked. Rose smiled at him happily.

"Yeah!" she answered. Pete redressed himself and lied down in the short grass. Rose crawled out close to him and cuddled up. They seemed to stay like that for the rest of the evening.

I'm Being Taken Over by the Fear

Sign up to rate and review this story