Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

All is Full of Love

by Noizchild

Inside of Noriko and Rose's heads as they spend the night with their lovers. Six more chapters before we reach the end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 1928 words - Complete

?Blocked
All is Full of Love:

Noriko

Cleaning up her desk for the evening

It's getting late. Time to get home. I can't wait! That means more time with my Kenji. The ticking clock on the wall makes everything even more exciting. I have to breathe in order to make myself keep calm. Right, I need to finish packing up for the night. I told my parents that I was spending the night with him tonight. My dad was cool with it. My mom... not so much. I just don't know what to do with her. She needs to accept that I am not a little girl anymore. She can't seem to grasp that. Because of this, I am trapped under her and I don't know how to get out. Maybe, one day I will escape. But right now, I must not focus on her and look forward to tonight. I just can't wait to see my Kenji again!

Rose

Heading out the door

So, it has happened. It all begins now. Tony has "dumped" me. I'm a free woman now. I'm free while Pete is still attached. Ashlee now knows his feelings about me. Judging by his tone, divorce looks inevitable. I hope it is soon. I am about ready to shout out our love to the whole world. But yet there is a small hitch: Pete and Ashlee are having a baby soon. This is going to make things awkward. Am I ready to play step-mother to this child? Pete has proved that he loves time and again. I feel the same way for him. It would be one thing if there wasn't a child involved. But now... What am I thinking? It's too early to think about that sort of thing. Pete hasn't even gotten the papers yet. Maybe I should slow down with my thoughts. Oh, there's Noriko going to see that boyfriend of hers again.

Noriko

Riding the bus with Rose to the city

Rose didn't take her car today. I wonder why. I want to say something to her, but I don't exactly know what to say. So, I'm going to sit here and look out the window. Miami sure looks different at night. I have been looking at Miami at night a lot lately. I thank Kenji for that. He said that he wanted to show me things that I haven't seen before. I just agreed to go along because I wanted something new in my life. Now, I look forward to what my Kenji has for me next. He treats me like an adult, not a child. It makes me so excited. Because of this, I try to act like an adult every day. Sometimes, I overdo it. Kenji calmly tells me to pull back some. I slowly do so and act more normal. But it's so hard when you're dating someone as hot as my Kenji is!

Rose

Looking out the bus window

Seems like a clear night tonight. For me, that is really far the truth. The divorce might look pretty ugly. Maybe I should stay in the shadows for a while. No, that would make me the mistress. I'm not a mistress. Pete has made that really clear to me. I have met his friends and he has met mine. Pete's even met my family. So, we are in a legitimate relationship-almost. He is still married to Ashlee. No, that's going to be over soon. No, it was over before it even began. They only got worried because of the baby. That is a sad excuse to get married. I hope Pete and I don't have a relationship that turns out that. That wouldn't be good...

Noriko

Getting off the bus and walking to the other side of town. She comes to a cliff, takes off her scarf, and throws it into sea below

I never thought once about growing up. Mainly because my needs were supplied for me. We all still lived in Seoul, South Korea by then. My brothers and parents took care of me when I was a kid. Both of our parents were really strict on us. I was the baby of the face; so everyone expected me to do what I was told. This was good, at first. But then, my oldest brother, Haneul, moved to Texas for school. The restraints began to loosen up a little bit. They were a little easier on my brother, Jung, than they were with me. I didn't complain at the time. Then, Jung went to California for college. That left only me. My parents were still strict on me. But, I still didn't complain. Then last, Haneul sent us money to move to America. We moved to Miami because we had relatives there to help us get to our face until we could make the trip to Texas. After they died, mom, dad, and I just stayed in Miami. By then, my dad loosened up and became more laid back. My mom, however, still stayed just as overbearing. However, dad and I are still working on her. Now that Kenji is in my life, I'm ready to be a really grown adult now. Maybe I can move out of the house and live on my own. But not just yet...

Rose

Coming home and unlocking the door

Where will Pete and I live when this is all over? I have never really been too crazy about Miami. But, it just grew on me over time. Petey's a Chicago boy at heart. However, he did same that he would like to live in New York. I am from there originally. I haven't been there since I was ten. Maybe, I'll get to see it around in real life. That would be nice. Poor aunt Keisha, thought. After I'm gone, Davis will move out soon. Then what will she do? But serious, should I move with Pete to New York if he wants to live or convince him to stay here in Miami after we go public with our relationship? I know the divorce hasn't even happened yet, but these questions just keep popping up in my head over and over again. I just can't help it!

Noriko

Walking up to Kenji's door and ringing the bell

I felt a little cold walking through town today, despite it being summer tonight. Maybe because I felt lonely until now. When I am with Kenji, I feel warm... no, hot all over! It's so... I have to try and wake myself up to see if it is all a big dream. I get really excited when it isn't. I get the feeling tonight is really going to be one of those nights. When Kenji opens the door, I will smile at him like a little child happy to come home out of the rain. His smile will warm me up again. His embrace and kisses will do the rest. Then, it back to his room.

Rose

Opening the door and seeing on the other side

He came back tonight. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. Petey said that he missed me since I gave him his prize for winning the bet. It had only been a few hours, but in truth, I did miss him as well. I slowly took Petey into my arms and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. We kept on kissing from there. I led him down the hall to my bedroom. It's a good thing aunt Keisha and Davis are out for the moment.

Noriko

Sitting on Kenji's bed as she takes off her dress

I always feel like I'm on stage when I strip for Kenji. He likes to watch me do some from time to time. On the one hand it is exciting, but on the other hand, like tonight, it makes me feel nervous. Kenji gives me a kind little smile. He kisses me on the lips. I kiss back as he brushes his lips against mine for a moment.

"It's okay," he whispers against my lips. I suddenly and slowly begin to relax. I give him another kiss. He kisses me back. I tremble as I feel him reach behind me and slowly unhook my bra. I happily roll off his shirt. My bra and his shirt join my dress and his jacket on the floor. Once I get over the slump, it all flows smoothly from there. I playfully tug at his belt and unfasten it. Pretty soon, that joins the growing pile of clothes on the floor. He slips off my panties and tosses them to the pile as well. I strip him of his jeans and boxers in the end. Once we are both bare, this is where the fun really begins...

Rose

While on her back as Pete makes love to her on her bed

I always love when we sleep together. He is gentle yet forceful when he needs to be. I had never really had an experience like this before in my life. Tonight's love fest was much better than the mouth hug that I gave him earlier today. It just keeps getting better and better with Petey. He always makes me feel like a virgin every time we make love. I feel like the beloved in the book of Song of Solomon. I embraced him tightly tonight and screamed out for more. Petey is more than happy to supply it to me. I shut my eyes and enjoy every single moment of it. I want every night to be just like this. I'm hoping that it will once he gets the divorce.

Noriko

Lying awake in Kenji's bed as he lies next to her, asleep

It's so quiet now. I feel like I am not here at all. Feeling Kenji move around a bit as he sleeps is the only sign that this is all real. A strange feeling comes over me every my boyfriend and I sleep together. I feel like I just did something illegal and I... actually love it! I'm like a heroin addict craving the next hit! This is just too exciting. I'm so excited that I can't sleep tonight. Try as I might, I just doesn't work. So, I just lie here smiling to myself until morning. I turn to my sleeping Kenji and lightly kiss him on his nape.

"Good night sweetie," I whisper in his ear. Then, I lie awake smiling again.

Rose

Lying awake in her bed as Pete lies next to her, asleep

Even though I am happy, I am worried. I feel as if I expecting something to go wrong at any moment now. I can't explain it. But, it just won't go away. This has happened to me twice. Tonight and when I found out that Petey and my date were on Okay Magazine. I don't know. I just wish I can make that doubt shut up in my head. I love Petey, but this worry just won't leave me. Suddenly, a touch on my breasts brought me back to earth. Startled, I look down to my left. It's only Petey sound asleep on/next to me. I relax and smile to myself. He just eases away my doubt and worries that he will never understand. I can't explain it; he just makes me feel better all over. I lean down and gently kiss him on the cheek.

"Good night Petey," I whisper to him. Then, I slowly drift off to sleep, worry-free.

Your Phone is Off the Hook
Sign up to rate and review this story