Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Busted

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete and Ashlee have a nice little falling out and the real battle begins. Five more chapters to go before the end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-05 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 597 words - Complete

0Unrated
Busted:

Pete slowly crept back into the hotel. He thought he got away with his nightly fling with Rose. However, he was in for a nasty little surprise.

"And where did you do last night?" Pete froze up in the early morning dark. He slowly looked up behind him. Ashlee stood in the bedroom part of the suite. She looked on at him in anger. Pete stared at her for a long moment. Uh oh! He was in for it now. Pete turned to his soon-to-be ex-wife.

"I was out, why?"

"Out where?"

"Just out."

"With Rose?!?"

"No, why?" Ashlee didn't believe him at all. She pulled out his cell phone. The emo bass player looked at her surprised. Now, he was done for.

"Where did you get that?" he asked. Ashlee didn't answer. She hit play on the voice mail.

"Hey Petey, it's me, Rosie," the message said. "I know you won't get this in time. But, I really do miss and love you. I know it was a few hours ago, but I just can't wait to see you again tonight! Call me when you get this. I love you, bye-bye."

"End of messages," the voice mail said. Pete looked at his soon-to-be ex-wife wife as he bit his lip. That was from just this morning. Oh shit! Ashlee knows where he was last night. Add that with pregnancy, this was about to get ugly. Ashlee followed her arms across her chest.

"Care to explain?" she questioned. Pete looked as if he would cave under pressure. But then, it suddenly happened. The man stood up taller.

"Yeah," he admitted. "I slept with Rose last night!" Ashlee looked at him shocked. She had expected him to try and beg for forgiveness or something of that nature.

"You did?!?" she asked. Pete nodded.

"Yes!" he announced. "I love Rose and I want a divorce!" That really set Ashlee off now.

"No!" she snapped. Pete looked at her confused.

"Huh?" he asked. Ashlee stepped forward.

"I said no!" she repeated. "You are not getting a divorce!"

"Says who?" Pete challenged.

"Me! You are my husband and we are having a baby!"

"I know that!"

"So why do you want to leave?"

"I don't love you anymore!"

"What?!?" Pete should have stopped there. But what was the point? The press at the dinner already knew his feelings yesterday. Might as well say it all now.

"I love Rose!"

"How long has this been going on?"

"Ashlee..."

"How long, Pete?" Might as well say it now.

"Since before we got married!" Ashlee looked she would scream now.

"That long?!?" Pete nodded.

"That is why I want a divorce!" he summed up.

"NO!!!!" his soon-to-be ex-wife yelled. "You're going to stay with me and make this work."

"And what about Rose?" he asked.

"End it with her or I will!" she snapped. Pete shook his head at her.

"I don't time for this," he mumbled. Then, he turned and walked away. Ashlee looked on at him, enraged.

"And where do you think you're going?!?" she yelled.

"Away from you!" Pete replied in stress. He slammed the door right behind him. Ashlee looked like she wanted to kill somebody now. (Maybe not Pete or Rose, but just somebody in general.)

"Get back here right now!" she screamed at her soon-to-be ex. "I swear if you go back to Rose I will make both of your lives a living hell!" Thus the very start of the battle of Prose and Ashlee. May the best one win.

Cause God it Just Feels So Good
Sign up to rate and review this story