Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Operation: Love Birds

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vanessa speaks once again and declares war. Four more chapters to go before it is over.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 346 words - Complete

0Unrated
Operation: Love Birds:

7/15/08:

Blog Title: Time to Go to War:

I have good news and bad news. Good news first: The idiot and Rosie finally broke up! 'Bout time! That's one less thing for the BUS and I to worry about. How it happened is dead-on amazing. The story goes like this:

Rosie invited Tony out on a date. Then, she called Panda and invited him over as well. (Naughty, naughty!) Needless to say, Panda got there first and date started. Then, the idiot showed up. He believed that Rosie was cheating on him and dumped her on the spot before he left. Yay for her! Now, she's free to have Panda all to herself. She gave him his prize in the park after that. Then, he spend last night with her. Happy finish, right? Not so fast!

Tart Simpson is still in the picture. She now knows the truth. (No surprise there.) She knows that Panda was out with Rosie last night. To make a long story short: They got into a fight and Panda said that he wanted a divorce. Tart Simpson wouldn't hear it and Panda walked off. I know all of this because I was eavesdropping on Rosie in the bathroom while she was on the phone. (Naughty me! But hey, I am a journalist after all. I use all means possible to get the scoop. Don't judge me!)

Anyway, it sounds like Tart Simpson is ready to fight back now. Everyone knows what that means. The city is at war tonight. (Not really; just all of us and her. But still...) Time to take off the gloves. We are going to kick some Tart-ass. We will give it our all on this mission. Wish us luck!

Well, Aunt Nessa has to go now. Lunch is over and I have to get back to work now. Sucks, but I have to eat and take care of Ryan. Starts to feel sad, but snaps out of it Anyway, I'll be back on later today.

Buh-Bye!

Love, Aunt Nessa

XOXO

These are My Hearts
Sign up to rate and review this story