Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

You Said You'd Keep Me Honist

by sasukeluver 1 review

Katie lies, cheats, just to get her way. But for good reasons. She makes an interesting new friendship and agreement.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 1773 words

1Original
Asentio, Pete and Alex are not what they first were. Pete isn’t the innocent little base player. Asentio is more then just a smart ass mind reader vampire. Alex is more then a pretty face. Once I became one of them, I saw through their eyes who they really were. Brutal, gruesome, harsh, sarcastic; I can go on for hours but I don’t have that long. Actually; I have all the time in the world, but I am going to use it right. Alex looks over to me and holds out his hand. I take it in mine and feel the sensation of warmth. Now that we’re the same temperature he’s no longer colder then me. Asentio is on the other side of him with Pete. We look out to the building and watch as a light strikes on. Uire looks at us and smiles his devious smile that I know oh so well, too well. He jumps from the window and runs at us. The men smile at me while I run towards him.

Pete never did let me talk to Asentio. He didn’t like it that I knew him, and when he found out how I knew him he was not impressed. He laughs at it now but he was so pissed of.

I wrote down my dream and closed it. Alex was doing last minute training and said he would join me when he was finished. I jumped out of bed and looked out the window. I see vampires and hunters alike training and working out in the darkness. I saw Asentio and started to get curious again. How the hell did he know Uire? I wanted to know so bad that I grabbed my flail and jumped out the window. I ran over to Asentio and when I was only yards away I noticed how stupid this was.

“You,” he state promptly. “What are you doing Pete’s girl?” He can’t really call me daddy’s girl but this is just as annoying. He stepped to me but I poked him back with the end of my flail.

“How do you know Uire?” He chuckled and lowered his head.

“Who doesn’t know Uire? He’s the most annoying, sarcastic, self centered, conceded vampire ever to come from the gallows.” I gave him a look that told him that I didn’t believe him. “Wanna bet?” He took a step to me and wrapped his fingers around my head. I was surprisingly calm because I knew he wasn’t going to hurt me. I just got the feeling from him that that wasn’t his intention. He closed his eyes and breathed through his mouth. Suddenly my mind was filled with thoughts of pain, hurt, blood, and everything else that is brutal to the human world. I was surrounded with this with my dreams, but this… this wasn’t something I shouldn’t see.

“Stop,” I whispered. Asentio didn’t relieve his hands. I was seeing everything Uire has seen. Asentio was bringing me Urie’s thoughts and playing them over. “Asentio, stop,” I said again, a little louder. He started to play more brutal memories and they only got worse. “Please.” My voice was no louder then a whisper. I couldn’t bring myself to speak louder. Finally, the memory I was trying to avoid came to the surface. My mother and father looking into my eyes for the last time, and telling me everything would b alright. They were wrong. Uire was looking down to them and doing his worst. I couldn’t do this. Uire looked over to me and my little girl face was blank. Suddenly, the baby was gone. I opened my eyes to see Asentio looking down to me and his eyes squinted. I felt tears running down my face and my mouth start to quiver. I couldn’t look at him. I was too ashamed. I wanted to turn and run away from him, but he wouldn’t let me. When I tried to turn he took my shoulder and kept me facing him. He wiped the stray tear and examined it. He smelled it and looked back to me.

“What is this?” He asked. I chuckled and sniffed.

“It’s called a tear,” I said trying not to laugh. “How long have you been away from humans?”

“Too long I guess.” He wiped his hand on his pants and smiled. “But I don’t ever remember any as beautiful as you.” I rolled my eyes. “What, too cheesy?” I nodded and laughed again. He sighed. “Well okay then, you help me find better pick up lines, and I’ll help you...” I was meant as a question. I thought for a minute and got my ‘serious’ face on.

“You help me with training that Pete or Alex wouldn’t teach me.” I meant it. I wasn’t going to let them teach me the cookie cutter stuff and think that’s good enough. “I want to learn how to torture a vampire.” I didn’t care if he knew my story now. It was too late anyway so what was the point?
“That was you?” He asked. I nodded. “That was you in that memory of his… he killed your parents?” I bowed my head.

“Yes Asentio that was me, now can we please move on? You didn’t answer my question.” I looked back up and he was squinting at me again. “What?” I asked a little irritated.

“I don’t understand you.”

“Yeah, well join the club. You’re not the only one.” We stared at each other for a couple minutes, probably fishing around in my brain to find something to make him say no. “Come on, you know my brother wouldn’t teach me this stuff.”

“Why should I help you?” He spoke promptly. I didn’t want to come to this. He already knew why, he just wanted me to beg him.

“I’m not going to get down on my hands and knees and beg you. Please, just help me.” He crossed his arms and turned away from me. He stood in silence, waiting for me to change my mind I guess. “Fine,” I said. I turned and started making my way to the house again. I thought that he would come back to me- laugh and say he was joking, but he didn’t. I took more and more steps and found myself next to the house in seconds. I threw my flail into the tree near my house and climbed up it with ease. I tossed my weapon in the window and on my bed and gracefully flew into my room. I looked around and saw the lights still off. Nobody even noticed I was gone; like that’s a big change. Alex’s training was lasting longer then I thought it would. I lied down and hugged my flail close to my chest. I knew this wasn’t going to be a peaceful sleep.

I woke up screaming and wailing my arms around. I couldn’t stop the vicious attacks being done on to me in my dreams. I wanted it all to stop. I couldn’t live with this kind of pain, but if it was in my dreams, it could just be gone… right?


“Get away from me!” I yelled. “Help! Somebody, help!” I couldn’t open my eyes. When I open my eyes I would see blood dripping down on to my face like a running shower. I couldn’t see that kind of torture.

“Katie?” I heard a far away yell but I couldn’t tell who it was. Foot steps came closer to me and it hovered above me. “Katie! Wake up!”

“Please, help me,” I cried in terror. Tears fell down my face and I couldn’t take it. I was crying more then I ever had in a while. It was only the second night in this place and I’ve already made a name out of myself. ‘The girl who screams in her sleep,’ great.

“Katie, it’s me, Pete,” I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t trust him. I couldn’t trust anyone. “Alex!!” he yelled. Someone came running into my room. A new pair of hands took my shoulders and brought me closer to them.

“It’s okay Katie. It’s Alex. Everything’s alright.” Suddenly, my screaming stopped. I was calm and was able to stop everything. I wrapped my arms around the giant iced rock and cried. My tears soaked though his shirt and his gentle strokes comforted me. I felt a second set of hands come up to rub my back and tried my hardest not to flinch, with success. If I flinched with Pete’s touch it would crush him. I turned around to cry into Pete’s chest to make sure he felt inferior to Alex- because he is.

“It’s ok Katie,” he said.

“Bring me Asentio.” I said. All comforting stopped and I was in front of two faces. It was pure silence as Kain walked into the room. I looked at him and he bowed his head in agreement. Seconds later Asentio was drug into the hallway. He looked in at me and noticed Pete, Alex and Kain staring at him in anger.

“What did you do to her?” Pete growled. He threw up his hands in defense.

“Hey I didn’t do anything. She came to me.”

“Asentio!” I shrieked.

Alex whipped his head to me in panic. “What did you ask him Katie?” I sighed and looked back up to Asentio. I thought about my dream and looked directly into Asentio’s eyes. He stepped back discreetly and squinted at me.

Now do you see why I want to do this? I thought. You don’t understand the pain I went through. Please. Don’t tell them, just help me, please.

I waited and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and shrugged.

“I found her bedroom window last night and we talked for a while, it was no big deal.”

“Then why did she want you here now?”

“To comfort her? Is that so bad?” Pete stood up and quickly walked over to him.

“Yes it is,” he boomed. “I ever see you talking to my little sister again you’ll regret it kid.” He poked his chest and sent him away. Before he did he looked at me and winked behind Pete’s back. This was a new start of an interesting vacation.
Sign up to rate and review this story