Categories > Original > Erotica > Acceptance

Acceptance Ch 5

by dreamtides 1 review

Joscelin has been infatuated with Devon for years. Devon, on the other hand, has been flitting from girl to girl, ignoring the lingering feelings that dont fit into his plans to excel at football a...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 3577 words - Complete

3Exciting


Chapter Five





"Crap," Jos cursed under his breath as he coasted his car into the garage.

Dev opened his eyes, startled as the satisfied silence was broken. "What's up?" he asked, frowning in confusion as he looked around to see what was wrong.

"Lots of things are up," Jos sighed. "And that's the problem."

Dev raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't aware that you found hard ons so difficult," he said, cocking his head to the side and smiling when Jos glared.

"The hard on isn't the problem, Dev," he said, turning his glare onto the silver Honda in the garage next to him. "The problem is who is home to see it."

Dev paused, twisting around to get a better look at the car parked next to them. "Shit," he breathed. "That's your mom, isn't it? I thought she volunteered at the church on weekdays."

"She does," Jos said, eyeing the car with distaste. "She's supposed to be there until seven. We were supposed to have another two hours."

"Is there any where else...?"

"Nope," Jos sighed. "And she heard us come in, too, so she's going to want to know where we went if we leave again. Might as well go inside. If we're lucky we can get to my room without her noticing."

Dev nodded and slipped out of the car, pausing to watch as Jos took a moment to rearrange himself so his erection would show.

"You do that a lot, don't you?" Dev asked as they went up the steps leading into the house.

"Yeah," Jos said dryly. "I find myself needing to do it quite a lot."

"And what gets you so turned on that you come home with a boner every day?"

Jos paused with his hand on the door, turning to cast Devon a heated look over his shoulder. "You," he murmured, before turning around and opening the door, stepping into the house and holding the door open for Dev with a wicked grin on his face

Dev stared a moment, still surprised by Joscelin's answer, before shaking his head to clear it and stepping inside, cringing slightly as he did so. Jos's house always had that effect on him. The walls were dead white, the floors immaculately clean, each piece of furniture and bauble placed with clinical precision.

Jos laughed softly as he noticed Dev's reaction, kicking his shoes off and tossing them near the door. "Still freaked out, Isee."

Dev snorted, removing his own shoes and placing them carefully next to Jos's. "Normal people are," he muttered. "It isn't natural for anything to be this clean."

Jos opened his mouth to reply and cringed when asharp, feminine voice cracked through the air. "Joscelin Anthony Vera, don't you dare leave your shoes there!"

"Yes, Mother," he sighed, turning and grabbing his shoes up.

"Are you giving me sass?" Mrs. Vera asked, folding her arms over her chest, her grey eyes hard.

"No, Mother." Jos answered, hiding any hint of rebelliousness.

Mrs. Vera eyed him a moment before nodding her head, her expression softening. "Good. You know what the Bible says, though shalt honor thy mother and father so thy days may be long on this earth."

"Yes, Mother," Jos answered, nodding respectfully. "I remember."

"Good," she said, sweeping her gaze over him, frowning slightly as she noticed his rumpled clothing. "Really, Joscelin, how many times have I told you? Try to keep your clothes neat. And who is this?"She asked, pinning Dev with her stare, her eyes quickly noting with disapproval his kiss-swollen lips. She stiffened as her eyes dropped down, raising them to Dev's face again, giving his an offended, faintly disgusted look.

"This is Devon Nuhall," Jos said, stiffening as he noticed the look. "He's a receiver on the football team."

"Is he now? Nasty, violent sport football. Glad you never played it, Joscelin dear."

"Er, yeah. Thank you, Mother." Jos said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Well, go on you two. Go do whatever it is that you do with your friends, dear. I have dinner to start. Your father has guests over for supper tonight."

"That reminds me, can Dev stay over for supper?"Jos asked, startling Dev into giving him a surprised look.

"I suppose so," Mrs. Vera said, looking like the words were being forcibly dragged from her mouth. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Freshen yourselves up before you come down to eat though. You're looking a tad...mussed."

"Yes, Mother," Jos said, already backing down the hall, nudging Dev to walk with him. The minute Mrs. Vera turned around, giving Dev one last glare, Jos grabbed Dev and turned him around, sprinting as silently as he could for the stairs.

"Joscelin Vera! Quiet down!" Mrs. Vera shrieked after them as the thundered up the steps, not stopping until they swung into Jos's room and closed the door, Dev barely catching it in time to stop it from slamming. They panted for a moment in silence, listening for noise of Joscelin's mother coming after them. Hearing nothing Jos relaxed against the door with a sigh, tension seeming to drain out of him.

"Hate that," he muttered as Dev walked towards the middle of the room, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, I can see why," Dev said, dropping his hand with a sigh. "Why was she all pissed at me like that."

Joscelin looked up from the floor, staring at Dev in the mirror, and bit his lip, ducking his head down again to hide asmile. "Because your lips are swollen..." He said slowly, laughter evident in his voice.

"So?" Dev said, eyeing Jos in the mirror. "Yours are too."

"Yeah, but I don't have a hickey showing to go with it."

The sound of the door lock clicking into place was loud in the surprised silence. Dev inhaled a shaky breath and watched in the mirror as Jos slowly pushed off from the door, stalking across the room toward him.

"Jesus, Jos, don't you ever get tired?" Dev breathed as Jos wrapped his arms around him, bending his head to kiss Dev's neck, eyes meeting Dev's in the mirror.

"Occasionally," Jos murmured, laughing slightly,"But not where you're concerned. I've waited too long to have you."

Dev shivered at his words, dropping his head back against Joscelin's shoulder, watching through slitted eyes as Jos let his hands wander, trailing down over Dev's shoulder, across his chest, curving back to brush against his ass before reversing back around again, cupping Dev's heavy erection.

"I don't know why you're talking," he breathed in Dev's ear, giving his cock a squeeze. "You're not feeling that tired yourself."

Dev's breathless laugh trailed off into a moan as Joscelin flexed his fingers again before slowly, agonizingly, moving them upwards, slipping them beneath the waistband of Dev's pants and pausing.

"You like to tease, don't you?" Dev gasped, arching back, trying to feel Joscelin's hand against his cock.

"Yes," Jos laughed. "I do. Quite a lot, really,"he said, voice dropping as he slipped his fingers down, wrapping them around Devon's erection, smiling as it jumped at his touch. "And you like to be teased."

Dev paused, drawing in a deep breath as if trying to clear his head. "Do I?" he asked, suddenly serious. Jos stilled, then slowly backed them toward the bed, never taking his eyes of Dev on the mirror."Yes," he whispered when he reached the bed. "You do."

Flexing his muscles and hooking Dev's leg he tumbled them onto the bed. Dev gasped, watching as Jos reached out and grabbed a remote, turning on the TV in the corner without looking and tossing the remote aside as the sounds of Walker, Texas Ranger filled the room.

"That so your mom doesn't hear?" Dev asked, watching as Jos shifted up and prowled toward him.

"Exactly," Jos said with a smile, bending down and capturing Devon's lips in a soft, slow kiss. Dev sighed softly and parted his lips for Jos's tongue, sliding his arms around the male as he deepened the kiss, lowering himself down, half draped on Dev, half sprawled on the bed.

Jos fisted his hand in Dev's hair, tongue slowly stroking in his mouth, smiling as Dev moaned softly. Dev moved his hands from Jos's waist, slipping one under his shirt, tracing light patterns across the male's skin, smiling as Jos shivered and moaned softly into his mouth, plunging his tongue into Dev's mouth.

Jos groaned again as Dev slid his other hand down, pushing his fingers under the waistband of Jos's pants, massaging Jos's ass a moment before hesitantly trailing a finger across the crease. "Yes," Jos hissed, "Like that. Just like that. That's good."

Dev smiled and repeated the move, harder this time, until Jos groaned, head dropping down as he panted, trying to regain some measure of control. "Mmm, you like that then?" Dev asked, a wicked glint in his eye.

"Yes," Jos said, laughing. "I do."

Bracing himself on either side of Dev Jos shifted, nudging Dev's thighs apart and laying down between them, leaning down for another slow kiss as he did so. Dev sighed into Jos's mouth, hands returning to the male's hips, tugging, shifting Jos higher to press their erections together through their clothes.

"Harder," Dev whispered against Jos's lips, pushing his hips up, creating a delicious friction.

Jos laughed, grinding slightly, grinning as Dev moaned, his body relaxing beneath him as he absorbed the sensation. Leaning down Jos trailed his tongue lightly over Dev's lips, moving lower to trace his collarbone, continuing the slow, steady rhythm of his hips as he did so. Slowly Dev's breathing began to come fast, his muscles tensing as he began to shift his hips up, meeting Jos's strokes.

Joscelin groaned softly, lowering his head to Dev's neck, gasping when Dev began to move faster. Closing his eyes he sucked in a deep breath, planting his hands and forcing himself to back off of Dev, rising to kneel between Dev's knees, panting hard as he looked down at Dev's heated body.

Dev cracked open his eyes. "Why'd you stop?" he asked, voice husky as he shifted around, unconsciously drawing attention to the bulge in his pants.

Jos licked his lips, taking a deep breath and moving further away. "Because we can't do this now," he said, slightly breathless.

"Why not?" Dev murmured. "You're ready, I'm ready, it's all good from where I'm at."

Joscelin smiled. "Mom."

Dev stilled, then sighed, relaxing back onto the bed. "Shit," he muttered. "Forgot about that."

"Yeah," Jos said, drawing out the word, "Same here."

Dev sighed and scooted up the bed, resting his head against the pillows, tugging his clothes back into some semblance of order. "Come down here," he said, tilting his head invitingly. "I promise Iwon't ravish you."

Jos laughed and moved across the bed, collapsing down next to Dev, turning on his side and laying his head against Devon's shoulder.

"Better?" He asked as a warm arm snaked around him, settling his body against Dev's.

"Much," Dev replied with a grin.

Jos laughed softly and sighed, tracing his fingers lightly across Dev's chest as he closed his eyes and drifted. Dev lay, staring at the ceiling, smiling slightly as Jos curled against him. He let his mind wander as he felt Jos relax against him, thinking over what had happened today, frowning as questions began to build up in his mind.

"Say it."

"What?" Dev said, shifting to look down at Jos, drawing out a lazy murmur of protest.

"Say it," Jos repeated, opening his eyes and looking up at Dev. "You're tensing up. You always tense when you have something you want to say."

Dev blinked, surprised that Jos had noticed, and hesitated, suddenly reluctant to speak. Jos smiled, shifting around until he was sprawled across Dev's chest.

"Speak," he said, looking up at Dev. "I'm not going to get mad."

Dev hesitated a moment longer than jumped in."How did you know I was into men?"

Joscelin grinned. "I told you today, actually, but I don't think you were paying attention that well. You have this...look. You start at the top and you slowly work your way down, and your eyes just linger in all the right places, and it's just...amazing. Such a turn on. I don't think you even realize how hard it makes me."

"No," Dev said absently. "I don't."

"Also, when we were in gym you were always starring at people when they changed, and following with your eyes. And once I caught you staring at a lineman's ass when they were lining up during football practice. It's really just a bunch of little things that wouldn't really matter alone, but then we started putting them all together and it all added up."

"We," Dev said, startled. "Who's we?"

"Uh, me and Jerry."

"Jerry knows about...us?"

Joscelin ducked his head down. "Yeah. He kind of...guessed."

Dev raised an eyebrow. "Kind of guessed?"

"Well we were in art, and I was, apparently, grinning like a fool the whole time, so he started throwing out guesses as to why, and he got some of them right. And then he noticed I was kind of blushing when he got things right. So he knows."

Dev was silent a moment. "You blushed?"

Joscelin laughed at what Dev had latched onto."Yeah, I blushed. I have been known to, occasionally."

"So why was Jerry even guessing...that."

"He kind of knows a lot," Jos said, turning his head to watch Dev's reaction. "He's the one that kept on insisting that I try to, um, seduce you, I guess. He purposely got me pissed and turned on this morning before school, actually."

"Why'd he do that?"

"Something with Rene asking you to the dance."Jos stilled when Dev winced slightly. "And you already said yes, didn't you?"He said softly.

Dev nodded. "She asked me today before school, and, I don't know, she looked so nervous I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and I kind of panicked and looked at September, and she had her dice out and gave me the thumbs up, so I said yes." He was silent a moment. "You aren't...?"

"Mad? No, sweet thing. I can't be mad at you for that. We hadn't done anything then."

Dev chewed his lip a second. "Do you want me to tell her I can't go? I mean, I guess I could, and I understand, but..."

Jos smiled, leaning forward, brushing his lips across Dev's. "You don't have to do that. I understand about wanting to keep up the hetero image."

"Yeah," Dev said absently, "I guess you would." He paused, considering for a moment. "When did you, you know, figure it out?"

"Figure what out? That I was gay?"

Dev nodded, shifting to resettle Jos against him.

"Its kind of a long story," Jos started, frowning as he thought things over. "I guess in the back of my mind I kind of knew since the sixth grade. That's the earliest I can remember feeling for boys what everyone was saying they were feeling for girls. And, when I never felt anything for a girl, and the way I viewed guys started moving further and further from what everyone saw as the norm, I started to wonder. I wasn't really sure for certain until the summer before freshman year, though, so it took me a while to sort it all out."

Devon cocked his head to the side, nudging Jos when he wouldn't meet his eyes. "What happened before freshman year that made you realize it?"

"Uh, stuff," Jos muttered, dropping his eyes down.

Dev raised an eyebrow. "Stuff? Like what."

Jos dropped his head and mumbled something against Dev's chest.

"What was that? I didn't catch it."

"Like losing my virginity," Jos said louder, blushing slightly when Dev stared.

"Why is that making you blush?" Dev finally asked, tilting Jos's head up so he could see better. "You're cute when you blush, by the way."

"You too," Jos said under his breath. "And it's kind of the circumstances behind it."

Dev waited for more. "Oh no," he said when Joscelin remained silent. "There is no way you are leaving me hanging with just that. What circumstances?"

"Like...where it happened," Jos sighed after meeting Dev's expectant gaze.

"And where did it happen?"

With a sigh Jos flopped onto his back, twining his fingers with Dev as he did so. "Bible camp," he muttered.

Dev silently gaped before choking back a laugh."Bible camp? You lost your virginity at Bible camp? Isn't there some scripture thing against that?"

"Yeah, 'flee fornication'," Jos said dryly, smiling slightly as Dev grinned and pinned him down to the bed, still laughing.

"Fornication. Fancy word there. Come on, man, now you have to finish the story now. Throwing around words like fornication and Bible camp in the same conversation, you can't just leave me hanging with that. What happened?"

Jos grinned and rippled his body, making Dev suck in a hard breath. "You really want to know?" he asked. "Most people don't want to know about their lover's previous sexual exploits."

Dev laughed. "Normally I wouldn't, but this is too good to resist. What happened? Tell."

Jos smiled back, shaking his head, not knowing what to make of Dev's reaction. "It was like this. Hot summer, you remember how it was, right? So people were going around dressed in as little as possible, when they could get away with it. So many kids showed up that year that they overflowed the allotted number of dorm rooms, so me and a few other kids got rooms by the stairwell.

"Now this stairwell just happened to connect all the floors of the dorm we were in, including our floor to the one above us, where all the "problem" kids getting "saved" were at. These problem kids were, obviously, taking advantage of the trusting Christians watching over them. Every night they would wait about an hour after lights out and sneak around the dorm, doing whatever they wanted.

"So one night, this kid Matt knocks on my door. He's looking for some food, because the stuff in the vending machine downstairs was out. I gave him some, we got to talking.

"Next night he comes back, and after a few nights we start to wander around together. Not really do much, just talking some, doing this we weren't supposed to, nothing to bad, though. So, you can imagine I was pretty nervous, because here was this cute guy sneaking into my room every night, in trouble to begin with, just a real bad boy aura about him, I guess. And here I was, thinking about him all day, fantasizing when the teachers were talking about how homosexuality and premarital sex are sins. That was pretty hard, trying to hide a hard on from a nun who wants you to stand whenever you answer a question. Cracked Matt up, though. He thought it was great, when I finally told him.

"Anyways, one night after about two weeks Matt gets this weird look in his eye when we were wandering around one of the empty floors. Suggested we take some clothes off, since it was so hot, and we had done it before, so I didn't have a problem with taking off my shirt. He stared for a second. Then he got real close, asked me if I knew why he was in the "get saved" camp in the first place. I said no, I didn't, and he smiled, said it was because his parents had walked in on him having sex with his boyfriend.

"I was processing the implications of that particular statement when he backs me up against a wall, presses into me, and kisses me. Full out Frenching, tongues, hands, everything. And, what do you know, I get turned on, and fast. I start kissing him back, touching back, and he relaxes against me, just grinding on my leg, and whispers that tomorrow night I will not leave my room after lights out, that I'll stay in my bed. Iagree and he left, I'm not sure where to.

"Next night, I did as he told me. Stayed in bed, didn't move. He picked the lock on the door, and came in. Didn't say a word, just got into bed with me, started kissing and stroking, showing me what to do. Same the next night, night after that. Then clothes started to come off. And, aweek later, he came down, stripped, got into bed, and well, yeah. Took me."

Jos was silent, watching Devon carefully for areaction. Dev finally stirred on top of him, looking into his eyes. "That," he said. "Is not fair. My first time sucked balls."

Jos laughed and grinned. "So did mine. Along with a few other things."

Dev blinked and blushed, ducking his head to hide a smile. "You know what I meant," he laughed.

"Hey, you were with a girl though. That makes it a whole different ball game."

"Clearly," Dev said dryly.

Jos grinned and pulled Dev down for a kiss, glad that his story hadn't turned the other male off. They lay in silence for awhile longer, thinking things over, until Dev finally spoke.

"Hey, Jos?" He murmured.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you carry condoms around school all day?"
Sign up to rate and review this story