Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Handlebars

by PancikingTonight 0 reviews

'He chuckled. “I know this is off topic—but I now know why Pete calls you Giggles, your giggle is so adorable—it kind of turns me on” I kissed Bill—and then we were back to the same old d...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 922 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Were packing” Rikki sung as I was at his luxurious new house. “Were packing for warped tour” he kind of sings like he’s a professional or something. “Were going on warped tour for a month” he continued singing. While he was singing he was packing—almost packing his whole life with him.

“Dude-were only going on Warped from June to the beginning of August, you do not need to pack Mittens” I picked up Rikki’s white cat and put her back on the floor.

“I know” Rikki sighed. “But when we get back from Warped we have a day before we leave again—can’t we just bring everything for both tours?”

“The Hot Mess tour starts August 3rd?” I panicked. “But the last Warped show for us is August 2nd”

“That’s what I just said” Rikki says. “What do we do?”

“We’ll have no time to come back home—pack EVERYTHING you own for both tours—even your Cobra-lingus drum sticks” Yes, Rikki has drum sticks that says “Cobra-lingus” on it, he’s gonna bring it on the Hot Mess tour to show off to Cobra Starship.

“And my Cobra Starship boxers?” Rikki asked.

“They have—…” I left Rikki’s house before I found out what we did.

I went over to Pete’s—we have some major touring problems.

“Great—I’m gonna half to call people and tell them you guys half to leave even earlier” Pete complained.

“So how earlier are we talking?” I ask.

“5 days—on 7/29 you guys will be in Ohio, you guys can get a hotel room for a week and wait for the Hot Mess tour”

“Ok”

“I need you to go tell the guys about the change in plans—oh and tell them to pack more clothes and shit”

“Ok” I left Pete’s house and texted Kevin; he is in Los Angeles in his new beach house.

I then called Ajax—he’s in Great Britain in his new beach house. He has three houses across the world. One in Great Britain, another in Los Angeles and another in New York. If it’s anyone that’s benefitted from our world wide fame, it’s Ajax.

So anyways, I called Ajax, I talked to him, and then I called Rikki and told him the news. Were leaving for warped tour in two days. Were going on warped tour for a little bit over a month the we have Cobra Starship’s month tour. At the end of September, we have Misery Riot’s world tour, The Viva La Circus Tour. It’s a circus themed tour. Rikki and I, both here in Chicago have started picking venue’s to play in around the world. We wanna go to places that no artist have ever thought to go. Rikki wanted to go to North Korea—but with there plans to kill Americans I don’t think that’ll be a good idea.

When I got back to the apartment Bill was in our little recording studio we set up with Chizzy and Jack.

“What are you guys up to?” I asked.

“Were trying to write” Chizzy sighed. “But it’s a disaster” I laughed.

“We want to release a fourth able before the Viva La Circus tour but were short five songs” Bill added.

“Where’s the rest of TAI?” I asked.

“Sisky’s in Italy still, Carden’s in L.A and I don’t know where the butcher is” Bill replies.

“Why don’t you hire someone to help you” I shrugged.

“Because were awesome” Chizzy exclaimed. I put my hands up and left the room—it’s stressful in there, no wonder Misery Riot—I’m not going to finish that sentence.

I walked into our bedroom—I have two suitcases packed already and my American Eagle [url=http://www.polyvore.com/graphic_canvas_tote_lets_get/thing?id=9047145]tote[/url] that says “Let’s Get Real” ready for tour in two days. There’s nothing left for me to do. I lied down on me and Bill’s luxurious king sized bed.

I heard the front door close and Bill come into the room. He kissed my cheek.

“I am so stressed” he started. “Your gonna be gone for two months—that’s horribly depressing—and” he said.

“And what?” I asked.

“Alternative Press wants TAI to go on there fall tour—so we can’t come with you guys on Viva La Circus”

“So it’ll be almost a half a year apart?” I ask.

“That’s definitely horribly depressing” Bill laughed. “Chizzy says he wants to go with MR on Viva la Circus because we’ll be going everywhere around the world visiting cities we haven’t before, but at the same time our manager says the AP tour will be better for TAI”

“Can’t you do both?” I leaned against his chest.

“Were not MR we can’t do a little bit of everything” he laughed.

“There’s always room for change” I giggled.

He chuckled. “I know this is off topic—but I now know why Pete calls you Giggles, your giggle is so adorable—it kind of turns me on” I kissed Bill—and then we were back to the same old dance. 


--------
allof these random boxes in the story like show above are supposed to be smiley faces, i put smiley's in my stories on microsoft word, but it doesn't show up here...not on mibba either
Sign up to rate and review this story