Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"I could care less if we were living in a cardboard box.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-02 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 407 words

0Unrated
“Brendon?”

“Yeah?”

Pepper leaned against the wall and sighed, “Can you pause your game?”

“Yeah. Wait one sec.”

Pepper rolled her eyes as she watched Brendon defeat something. Pausing it he turned and looked up at her.

“Hey”, he grinned.

Without being able to help herself she returned his grin, “Hey. So I was wondering, do you think a spring wedding would be possible?”

Brendon furrowed his brow, “Spring as in when?”

“April?”

“Can a wedding be planned in less than three months?”

“If we start now, yes. I don’t want a huge, lavish ceremony. There wouldn’t be that many people. Less than 50.”

Brendon bit his lip, “Pepper are you aware that we didn’t make that much off of the tour? After production costs, the only profit we made was on merchandise sales.”

A look of confusion crossed Pepper’s features, “What?”

“Well our show was really expensive. Like I said after production costs and paying the performers, we don’t have that much.”

“So we’re broke?”

Brendon tried to keep from smiling, “Well no. I mean royalties from the album are still coming in, and we sold an awful lot of t-shirts…”

“I’m confused. What are you saying?”

“I’d love to marry you that soon, but I won’t be able to provide for you like I want to.”

Pepper sat down beside Brendon, “Like how?”

“A large house with a pool, a home recording studio, and tons of bedrooms for our kids.”

“Tons? How many children are you wanting us to have? Three is my limit, Urie.”

Brendon smiled, “I exaggerated a bit sorry. But you see my point. I don’t think I can afford a house like that yet.”

Pepper tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, “Brendon I’m flattered that you want that for me. Us. But baby, you have to crawl before you can walk. I’m not opposed to living in an apartment for a while.”

“Are you sure?”

“Brendon as long as I’m with you, I could care less if we were living in a cardboard box.”

Brendon raised his eyebrows.

“Well actually I kind of would. It’d be awful hard to fit the two of us and our van load of kids in a cardboard box,” she amended.

Brendon laughed as he pulled her on top of him, “Well then, I guess we’ll be married in April.”
Sign up to rate and review this story