Categories > TV > Doctor Who > A moment in time

Chapter 1

by SupernaturalDR 0 reviews

Series 4 AU Rose returned to the TARDIS at the end of partners in crime, Donna, Rose and the doctor travel through time and space together Doctor/Rose Donna/OC

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-01-05 - Updated: 2010-01-05 - 1298 words

1Original
“Oh just let me leave my mum’ car keys.” Donna said

“Sure.” The doctor said “I will just be putting the rest of your stuff into the TARDIS.”

“No I will do that,” Donna said “tell you what you go and make sure all of that alien stuff is gone.”

“Ok,” the doctor said and Donna took her phone out and phoned her mum.

“Hi mum it’s me,” Donna said “yes Donna,” that made the doctor smirk Donna had a different personality to himself and to any of his other companions she wanted to travel with him not to see the stars or because she wanted to be his friend she wanted something better for herself as she didn’t want just to be supertemp anymore she wanted to better herself and he could admire that.

“Excuse me,” Donna asked a blonde woman who was standing at the bridge and she turned around and the doctor stopped as did the blonde.

“Are you ok?” Donna asked “miss,”

“Oh my god.” The blonde said still looking at the doctor

“Doctor?” Donna asked

“It can’t be,” he said looking at the girl “you were trapped there.”

“I know,” she said “the end of the world is coming doctor.”

“Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else?” the doctor said

“Not to be rude or anything,” Donna asked the blonde “but who exactly are you??”

“Rose Tyler,” she said “who are you.”

“Donna,” she said “Donna Noble, I think you and the spaceman need to have a talk.”

“Right,” the doctor said barely able to contain his glee that Rose was back even if the world was going to end “back to the TARDIS, come on,” both girls nodded and the doctor nearly full on sprinted to his spaceship. As soon as they were all back in the TARDIS Rose flung herself at the doctor and pulled him into a tight hug.

“Your thin,” she admonished with a grin “have you been eating.”

“Of course I have Rose,” the doctor said “but how is this even possible?”

“I am working for torchwood,” Rose said and the doctor rolled his eyes “ok so I run my version of torchwood and I came across this weird triangulating pattern on a routine scan and a followed it and it was the void, like the one I nearly fell through and we examined it and it is a void through time and space not a rip like last time though a easy to travel through void, a hole that was meant to be there.”

“But that is impossible,” the doctor said

“I know,” Rose said “so we calibrated the numbers to see where it came from and would you believe it started in 2005.”

“The year I met you,” the doctor said

“Yep.” Rose said “to be specific the day you sent me back when you and Jack went all caveman on me and sent me back rather than let me help fight the daleks.”

“The TARDIS!” the doctor shouted slapping both hands to his head.

“Huh?” Donna said

“the TARDIS travels through time and space,” the doctor said “when Rose absorbed the time vortex and travelled back through space it did something to the time vortex that must have allowed her to be able to get back.”

“I was the only one who could get through,” Rose said nodding “mum, dad and Mickey all wanted to come with me,”

“Why could you get through?” Donna asked

“Bad wolf,” Rose said and the doctor’ eyes widened “bad wolf was a phrase left through time and space about me and the TARDIS it was even in the parallel world the triangulating signal was the phrase bad wolf over and over again.”

“How are they?” the doctor asked

“Mum and dad remarried,” Rose said “Mickey is working with me at Torchwood, his nan hasn’t been to great recently but she is getting on in age now and it seems sad to see such a brave woman to have her age kill her so we have torchwood working on something to slow the aging process.”

“Rose you shouldn’t do that.” The doctor said

“I know but I wanted to for Mickey.” Rose said “anyway he has a girlfriend now.”

“What about you?” the doctor asked fearing the answer “do you have anyone special in your life?”

“Right now?” Rose said “yes.”

“Oh.” The doctor said dejectedly and Donna looked from one to the other and shook her head that damn spaceman could be so infuriating sometimes with the fact he was so smart yet he couldn’t see what was blatantly in front of him.

“She means you, you big idiot,” Donna said smiling as the doctor turned and looked at her and then when he turned back to Rose he saw that she was smiling as well.

“But,” Rose said “there is something I need to know, a year ago when you left me on that beach crying after I had finally poured my heart out to you, you said something and I want to know what it was.”

“I said,” the doctor said “Rose Tyler,”

“Yeah,” Rose said “and how was that sentence going to end doctor?” he looked at her and saw that she had tears running down her face.

“I was going to say,” the doctor said “I love you.”

Rose then leant forward and kissed the doctor hard on the lips causing Donna to smile the two times she had bumped into the doctor she had seen that he was not truly happy on his own since Rose had been so unfairly ripped from him and she was happy that he had Rose back.

“Oi lovebirds,” Donna said after awhile and they both broke apart with a little blush on their cheeks “I know you might not mind just standing in a room and snogging but if we are going to go off and see the stars can we please go off and see the stars?”

“Right,” the doctor said but as he moved to go to the control panel the TARDIS started moving on it’s own.

“What’s going on?” Rose asked

“I don’t know,” the doctor said as the TARDIS started moving through time and space. Suddenly the TARDIS stopped.

“May as well go and see what is going on outside,” the doctor said in an upbeat mood however when they stepped out side there were armed guards waiting on them who quickly grabbed the doctor and pulled him towards a machine and stuck both of his arms in it.

“I get the feeling this isn’t going to take my blood pressure,” the doctor said and then dropped to his knees in pain.

“What are you doing to him?” Rose said

“They are taking a DNA sample,” the doctor said “and extrapolating it.” Then the doctor’s arms came free and he stepped away from the machine and the machine started whirring and lights flashing.

“What’s going on?” Rose asked worriedly hanging off of the doctor’ arm.

“I am not sure,” he said truthfully.

Then two doors either side of where the doctors arms had been placed opened and two people walked out. The first was a small blonde woman who was around 5’3 and looked around 20 at most. The other was a boy who looked about 21 and was around 6’2 tall and was slim with short brown hair.

“Arm yourselves,” one of the men who had grabbed the doctor said and handed the girl a handgun and the boy a shotgun.

“Doctor,” Rose asked worriedly “Where did they come from?”

“Well me,” the doctor said “their my children.”

Then the boy and girl looked up and smiled at the doctor

“Hi dad,” they said together.
Sign up to rate and review this story