Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Skittles

by _bubblygirl_ 3 reviews

Frikey. Frank is annoyed by the sight he walks in on and opens a bag of skittles. Slash Warning.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-01-07 - Updated: 2010-01-07 - 1593 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Title: Skittles
Author: _bubblygirl_

Rating: R

Warnings: Slash Sexual Situations

Synopsis: Frank is annoyed by the sight he walks in on and opens a bag of skittles.

Blanket Disclaimer: I am writing about real people but am in no way in contact or ownership of said names, brands, songs or people. The situations I write about did not and will not occur in real life. It is entirely fiction.

Author Note: A cute little one-shot between Frank and Mikey.

Skittles
I pulled the door open to the apartment that I shared with my band while we were on a tour break. I heard a satisfying slam as it shut again and giggles from the lounge room stopped abruptly. I stalked past the couple on the couch and headed into the kitchen, on a mission for something tasty and distracting.

I almost gagged at the sound of lips connecting but held myself back from screaming while I searched high and low for the missing plastic bag of lollies I had bought a few days ago. I triumphantly extracted it from behind a coffee pot and ripped into a large bag of skittles.

“You better go,” I heard Mikey whisper to his newest whore of the week. She sobbed and I realised I must of missed a heart-breaking conversation. Mikey strolled into the kitchen, walking with his head held high. I turned my back to continue to divulge in the skittles when Mikey cleared his throat.

“Can I have some Frankie?”

My God, how can I resist that voice? His beautiful angelic voice sent ripples through my skin, causing my heart to ache. I knew if I turned around I would see his mouth in an irresistible pout and his eyes drooped effectively, so much that they could rival a puppy. I couldn’t say no to that so I stayed where I was. I wasn’t seeing his gorgeous face. Not this time.

“Frankie?”

Then I said that word, the word I hate saying the most to my Mikey.

“No.”

That wasn’t so hard after all. Now all I have to do is walk away but unfortunately a hand had gently grabbed my shoulder and pulled around. I pulled the bag of skittles closer, not daring to leave them on the bench.

“Frankie, are you okay? We love eating them together,” Mikey said, his voice slightly raised.

“Nothing.” I answered his question with a simple word. Nothing was wrong per se. Just the thought of him and a stranger together was sending my insides into flips. So nothing was really wrong.

“Frankie, please. Talk to me?” It was so much more like a question.

“Don’t call me Frankie,” I was seething now. I turned around and started walking into the lounge room but just a second later, I was face down on the floor. The skittles had flown in every direction and I now grasped an empty packet.

I was flipped over and there was nothing my small frame and weak strength could do in this situation. Mikey had a leg on either side of me, holding my arms above my head and placed his face close to mine.

My breathing became short and my heart raced as every bit of blood in my body rushed towards a certain area. Damn hormones. Obviously Mikey noticed this little predicament but instead of jumping off disgusted, he simply ground his hips into mine. A moan escaped my throat before I could shut my mouth. Mikey smirked. Wait, smirked?

“This is why you’re mad at me?” Mikey asked. He didn’t seem shocked or repulsed or even confused. This made me confused.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I sniffed and turned my head away, willing my blood to start pumping around my body equally. Mikey leaned closer to me, putting my pressure on that particular area. I bit my lip as my face paled. He was less than an inch away and I could see the individual flecks

“I think you do,” He whispered into my ear before placing his lips on mine. It was the softest, most sensuous and relaxing kiss I had ever received and I didn’t even feel his tongue. My body went up in flames but it was lined with goose bumps as though I had been doused in freezing water. It ended all too soon.

“Frankie?” His mouth went into an adorable pout.

“What?”

“Are you, uh, are you okay?” He asked, his beautiful angel voice hitting my ears.

“Mikey, I’ve never been better,” Well the truth was out so I may as well be honest. His cheeks flushed pink at my words and went to move but I held wrists. “But why did you do it?”

“Do what? Kiss you?” I nodded, “Because I like you.”

My jaw dropped and my eyes nearly bulged out of my head. The words I’ve been waiting to hear were finally said and all I could do was act like a fish.

“Frankie, I like you,” Mikey said, “Why did you think I pretended to make out with those girls?”

“Pretended?” Oh god, I hadn’t expected this to happen. Not today anyways.

“Yeah, pretended,” He said grinning, “I never actually did. It was only to make you jealous, I couldn’t do that to you Frankie.”

I couldn’t take anymore. I pulled him down again and smashed my lips to his. We opened at the same time, fighting for dominance. I traced his teeth and tickled his lower lip, to which he replied with a giggle. He pulled back once more and stood up. He lifted me up and wrapping my legs around his waist, he proceeded to carry me to his bedroom, his lips attached to mine the whole way. He placed me gently on his bed, keeping total control of the kissing.

I pulled him closer, aligning our bodies, his hips to mine as I rocked into them, sending Mikey into many moans of pleasure against my mouth. We rocked together and I felt his hands on the bottom of my t-shirt. We separated to pull off our tops before connecting almost instantly, quickening the pace between us. The tightness in my jeans was too much to bear.

“Mikey,” I breathed as he attacked my neck. “Mikey, uhm need to...”

“Want me to do it?” He whispered and his eyes returned to their adorable puppy state. He was asking me if he could make me... Oh my God!

“Mikey.” It was all I could choke out. He reached down to my jeans, un-doing them slowly and I rocked into his hand until he pulled down my boxers.

“Patience Frankie,” I giggled at his fake serious tone and gasped as he took me in his hand.

“You owe me,” Mikey panted as he ran his hand up and down, gathering speed and I nodded as heat overtook my body. The tingling sensation ran through me as I thrust into his hand and finally fell back to the bed, sweat dripping off my forehead.

He moaned and after a few minutes he crawled up to me, snuggling into my chest.

“Are you okay?” I asked. It seemed to be the most used question today and in reply, he wiped his hand on my chest. “Ew Mikey!”

“Told you. You owed me,” He laughed, kissing my cheek. I blushed although my cheeks were already red from overheating.

“Do you...?” I trailed off and Mikey shook his head, looking down. I followed his gaze and noticed a large wet patch on his jeans. We both caught each other’s eyes and erupted in giggles. He kissed his way up to my lips, lingering on my bottom lips.

“Gotta clean up Mikey,” I whispered and he pouted. “We have to talk as well.”

His face dropped slightly as I pulled my boxers up and went to grab a handful of tissues although I didn’t see how they would help much. After deeming myself clean enough I pulled my jeans on and cursed myself for leaving my t-shirt in Mikey’s room. I wandered into my own room, finding nothing clean except, ironically, a MIKEY FUCKIN’ WAY t-shirt. I sighed, pulling it over my head.

“Nice top,” Mikey said, looking at his feet. I pulled him into a hug, hoping to God I hadn’t scared him when I said ‘we have to talk’. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Us baby,” I murmured into his shoulder. “But I think we have to do something first.”

“What?”

“Eat!” I shouted and his face lit up. We grabbed the left over skittles from the bench and collapsed on the couch. I fell into his lap with ease as I fed him a green skittle. He took it eagerly giving me a red one. We continued until the door opened and Gerard burst in with several shopping bags.

“You guys should’ve come shopping,” He said breathlessly as he placed the bags on the floor and sat on the couch opposite us. We were still frozen in place. “What’s been going on?”

Mikey and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing. I grabbed his hand and he smiled. We both looked at Gerard who was still confused before giggling again.

“Well?”

“Skittles!” We both shouted before falling into each other, shaking with laughter. Gerard sighed and went into his room, grumbling the entire way. I looked at Mikey who was still laughing. My Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story