Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

by RayneFallen 1 review

“Hi Frank.” “Wha…how…wait a minute, how do you know my name?” “We’ve met before.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-10 - 958 words

0Unrated
“Hi Frank.”

“Wha…how…wait a minute, how do you know my name?”

“We’ve met before.”

I sat down on my bed and started to think. When did I meet him? I tried to think, if I have seen his face before, when and where? I ran my fingers through my hair. Fuck this is stressing me big time!

“I met you and your friends on the 10th of February. Kayla’s birthday. I totally forgot about it. So I rushed to the mall to find her something. I found her earings that were in the form of guitar picks and a silver bracelet that has a loveheart charm hanging off it. I was just about to go to Starbucks when I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around and saw you and your friends watching me.”

I started to remember. I have met him before. But not in the way I was thinking. Ray, Bob and I were hanging out at the mall and were checking out these really hot chicks.

FLASHBACK TO 2001

“Hey Frank, that hot little honey is checking you out.” said Ray
I look over at her. She was wearing a mini skirt and a singlet top with a pair of flats. ‘Damn she’s hot’ I thought to myself. I smiled at her and waved to her. She and her friends started to giggle.

“You shouldn’t be talking Toro. Her friend there is looking you up and down.”

We were about to go over and talk to them when,

“Hey guys. Look at that pansy over there.” Said Bob, nodding over to a guy wearing black skinnies and a jumper with a skeleton on it. He stoped in his tracks and looked over at us.

“Let’s get him.” Said Ray.

As we started over to him, he started to walk in the other direction towards the exit. We followed. He was picking up speed. We did the same. He walked out the exit. We followed him. He started to run. We did the same. We caught up and Bob tackled him to the ground. I heard something snap inside the parcel he was carrying. Ray started to punch him. I kicked him in the ribs. Hard. I don’t know why we did it. We just did.

“Quick, lets get out of here before anyone sees us.” Said Ray.

We left him lying there. I didn’t look back.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Now do you remember me?”

I stared at him in horror. But, why has he come to me?

“Oh my God. I’m soo sorry man. I don’t know why we did that. Shit. I’m soo sorry…” I started to shake. The guy that I helped beat has come back to haunt me.

“It’s okay,” He sat down next to me. I felt the bed go down a slight bit as he sat down. But how is that possible? He’s meant to be a ghost isn’t he?

“I know what your thinking Frank. ‘How is can he be here?’ ‘I thought he was dead’ blah blah blah. I heard it before. But, there’s something you need to know. I didn’t die that day.”

“Wait a minute. Where were you then? Your brothers blog said that…”

“I know what it says. I read it every night to remind myself about my stupid fucking actions. I wish I never did it now. I’d rather be dead.”

“Wait, what are you talking about? Your actions? Rather be dead? I'm confused…what the fuck are you going on about Gerard!?”

“Frankie, I'm…I'm a…a…”

“What!?” I was yelling now. “What the fuck are you?”

Knock knock knock

“Frankie! What’s going on up there? Are you alright?” I heard mom, at my door.

“Just fine mom! I'm…” I look at Gerard.

‘Please don’t tell’ he mouthed

“I'm on the phone mom!”

“Okay. Dinner will be ready in 10.” I heard her walk downstairs.

“Thank you Frank. You have no idea how hard this is for me. So many people have suffered for helping me.”

“Are you gonna tell me what you are or not?”

“Frankie, technically, I am dead. But, I'm not. If you know what I mean.”

Dead, but not dead. What does that mean? Dead, but not de…

“Wait, are you saying you’re…?”

“I'm a vampire Frank. I swear I'm not going to hurt you. But others might.”

“Others?”

“There are people who are after me. They hunt down and kill my kind. You must understand this Frank…”

He grabbed my arms and pulled me over to my bed and sat me down, looking into my eyes.

“You must not tell anyone. Your friends, your family, especially not Mikey or Kayla. If the hunters find out that your helping me, they will kill you. I can’t have another person die. I can’t…” he broke off. He lowered his head. He seemed to be crying, but when he looked up, there were

“Blood… Gerard, your…your blee…”

“I know. That’s what happens. I don’t have water tears. But blood tears.” He put his hand to his cheeks and wiped away the tears and put them to his mouth, licking the blood off.

“It’s better than taking it forcefully from someone else. That’s why I read Mikeys blog. It makes me cry every time. That’s how I feed. I could never take someone else's.”

I felt sorry for him. I just watched him stare at the floor with his blood tears run down his face. I had to do something for him. But what? Then it dawned on me.

“Gerard, bite me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story