Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

When You Go...

by replynotable 1 review

Fluffy and hotness. Frerard. This is the first time I have posted anything in a long time. This is exactly how I feel every time I am away from my boy...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-01-12 - Updated: 2010-01-12 - 966 words

1Hot
[**] Frank was sitting on the bed in the New Jersey home of his boyfriend of a few years, Gerard Way.

Gerard was packing the bag next to him full of winter clothes all while ignoring the puppy dog eyes Frank was giving him. And the enormous pout that was pulling at Frank's lips.

"This is so stupid. Mikey has a little eye surgery and you have to go stay with him for a whole two weeks?! He will be able to see after like three days!" said Frank.

"Mikey is my only brother and he never asks me for anything. You know Alicia can't do it because she is out of town. It's not a big deal, babe." Gerard replied, continuing to squeeze random shirts into his bag.

Frank huffed, "Then why can't I come again?" "Because you know how irritable he is going to be. We both would feel more comfortable if you weren't there to annoy him." he said.

"I do NOT annoy him." he sighed.

"Oh yes you do. It's not your fault, but we are still taking precautions." said Gerard.

Frank laid back and stared at the ceiling, "And what am I supposed to do? Call you every night like a psycho girlfriend? Sit here and miss you to death?"

Gee zipped up his bag and finally looked at his baby. "Frank, it's okay to be away from me for a little while. It's not like I am going on vacation. I am spoon feeding my brother. You will be okay alone for like twelve days."

"That's what you think..." mumbled Frank under his breath.

Gee sat at his feet and rubbed his left ankle, "Tell me what's wrong."

Frank rolled his eyes, "Nothing. You can go, it's fine."

"No...what's up with you?" he asked sternly.

Slowly, Frank sat up and stared into his eyes, "I can't stand it when you go." "I know..." "No, you don't get it. I fucking hate it. Can't stand it. When you go to the store, away for a day, a week, 15 minutes, it doesn't matter..." Frank trailed off.

Gerard stared at him confusingly. Frank huffed, "I know, I sound really clingy...but it's true. When you go away, it feels like something is missing. Like, I forgot to do something. And it's a nagging feeling and the more time that goes by, it starts aching."

Gee gave him a half smile.

"What?" said Frank, "I know I sound like a whiney little kid with seperation anxiety..."

"No. You don't." he smiled, "I'm flattered actually. No one has every liked me that much, to where they can't stand to be away from me."

"Well it's not that I like you that much." Frank told him.

Gerard's smile faded a little. Disappointment was written all over his face.

"It's that I love you." said Frank flatly.

Gerard's entire face lit up with a huge smile, "W-What?" Frank just shrugged.

"You've...Frank, you've never said that to me before."

"I mean it." he said.

Gee pulled him into a tight hug. Frank still looked sad as he wrapped his arms around him.

They pulled back.

Gerard kissed him tenderly, "I love you too." Frank smiled a little, "I still don't want you to go."

"I know...it's not for that long. And you can always call or text me."

"Who's going to hold me at night?"

"Just squeeze a pillow really tight and pretend it's me." said Gerard.

Frank looked up at him innocently, "And who is going to...ya know..." Gee smirked. "Fuck me for hours on end until I cum so hard that my brain melts and my toes tingle?" he finished.

"We could always have phone sex if we get too desperate."

Frank shook his head, "Oh no! That is never as good as the real thing!" As he said that, he rubbed Gerard's forearms.

Gee looked him over, "You are something else, you know that?"

He crawled closer to him then straddled Gerard's hips, "I know..."

They began to kiss roughly, rubbing their tongues against each other. Frank grinded their hips together while running his fingers through and gently pulling on Gee's hair.

Gerard cupped his ass then moaned loudly when Frank sucked his neck expertly. As Frank's mouth reached his earlobe, he almost came right that second.

Frank sucked and bit gently at his ear, "What do you want baby?" he whispered.

Gee moaned.

"What do you want me to do to you?" asked Frank huskily, then grunted as he felt Gerard's hard-on pressing his inner thigh, "Tell me what you want baby."

"Suck me off! Ungh...please..." Gee said breathlessly.

Frank got off of him, laid him back, and unzipped his pants.

Gerard never wore underwear. Frank pulled out his hard dick and began to suck as hard as he could. "MMM! Don't stop! Ungh!" groaned Gerard.

He sucked off his boyfriend until he came forcefully in his mouth, which he swallowed.

Gee pulled Frank up to his face and kissed him with such passion, "Mmm, I love you." he muttered between kisses, "I love you so much..."

Frank did up his pants and smiled, "Still want to go take care of your stupid brother?"

Panicked, Gerard jumped out of bed quickly, "Oh shit! I was supposed to pick him up from the doctor's office an hour ago!"

Frank laughed, "Hurry then..."

Gerard grabbed his bag and kissed Frank quickly, feeling light headed from standing up so fast and the post orgasmic bliss.

Gee started to run out of the bedroom.

"Hey Gerard!" yelled Frank, making him frantically stop and turn back to him.

"I love you too." Frank told him.

He smiled at him for a second before remembering his brother and running down the hall to the front door.
Sign up to rate and review this story