Categories > Original > Drama > Scissors

Scissors

by SongWriter 0 reviews

Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world. No seriously.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-01-11 - Updated: 2010-01-11 - 636 words

0Unrated
Scissors - Chapter 1.


I used to love my home, I used to love everything about it, my friends, my family, my boyfriend. But it all changed thanks to coming to this shitty state. I never thought I'd have to leave the place I loved, its lonely, dirty, smells bad, and not to mention its somewhere I never wanted to visit. Now I'm stuck living here. You know, mom always tells me I'm going to love it here, its been 2 months and I see no improvement what so ever. She tries to cheer me up all the time but it never works. Every time I ask my mom why we had to come here, she either changes the subject or ignores me. She's stubborn, and yet she wonders where I get it from. My grandmas house is really lonely, She has one t.v. which we all have to cope with and fight over the channels. I like watching series I used to watch back when I was with my friends in Virginia, my grandmas into this soap opera bull crap and my mom watches the news. Talk about an exciting family. My grandmas has all this vintage crap covering up every inch of her house. Its annoying, vintage is crap.

It feels as if I am living in the 1950's or something. Yesterday was my last day of seeing Joe, my boyfriend who I met at my old school West Gill Academy. It was our last kiss, our last hug and our last encounter for quite some time. It devastates me how I can only visit him on Holidays and breaks. When he was here, we went out to grandmas yard, its pretty big, more like a field actually. We went far, talked, and made out, we even sang and played guitar for a while. Joe has a band called " Take Twelve" He's the guitarist and lead singer. I miss him so much. I haven't adapted to this place yet, and nor will I ever. Its nothing like when I was back home, The sun was always shining, it was always a good day because I'd be with the people I loved. I love no one in Texas. Right now I'm trying to connect my stupid internet but since I'm living of a house which looks like its from the stone age, guess I'll be getting crappy connection. I wanted to wish my best friends Elly and Sharon good luck on the first day of grade 12. Its September the first and tomorrow we start. Great, get to go to a school full of people I really don't like. Its not that the state bugs me, Its just it relates to nothing back from where I was home. The only thing that is still the same from when I left Virginia is the stars, stars are always the same where ever you go. Every night I wish that I were dreaming, and I was really back home, But I end up waking up to smelling Oat meal and hearing birds chirping. It's disturbing for a 17 year old.

My neighbor hood isn't so nice either. Its full of Crooks, Old people, Crack heads and Kids. No one who I can relate to at all. I live in the Suburbs on Norget Avenue, one of the ugliest and loneliest places in Texas. 30 minutes away from the actually down town where there is Civilization, but no were stuck here. You can't really trust any body, everyone looks like their hiding something, And I'd just love to find out what their hiding. Its 11:46 right now, I want to go to bed But I just want to write to you and keep telling you whats going on. But its getting late Dad, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. I love you, and goodnight.
Sign up to rate and review this story