Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fallen Angel

by misguidedghost-x 4 reviews

Frank and Gerard were the couple everyone wished they could be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-13 - 1340 words - Complete

2Moving
I never thought it would end like this.
I looked over the edge of the building, eyes full of tears. How could he do this? He said he loved me; it was just another lie in his web.

Let me explain…


Flashback

I rolled off of Gerard, breathing deeply.

“That was amazing” I stuttered.

“Frank, you’re amazing” He said back, finding my hand under the covers and holding it tight.

“I love you Gerard” I said, snuggling closer.

“I love you so much Frankie, I think I’d die without you…you’re the air I breath, my reason for living. It will be us together, forever and always” Gerard whispered to me. I wiped away the tears that had formed in my eyes and slowly fell down my cheeks.

“Th…that was the nicest thing someone’s ever said to me” I said, he held me close and we lay in silence, listening to each other’s heart beats, and just enjoying each other’s presence.

End flashback



We were so happy together. We were the best couple you could get, the couple everyone said would stay together forever. That’s what HE said to me. But it didn’t turn out like that did it?

A gust of wind made me lose my balance slightly, almost toppling over the edge, but I re-gained my balance and stood still. I would have just let myself go, but there’s more to the story…


Flashback

“Frank!...Frank, for fuck sake, FRANK!” Gerard shouted at me. I lifted of my headphones.

“Yeah?”

“About fucking time, anyways, I want you to meet someone” He said, and walked off the tour bus. I sat curiously, waiting for him to return. He came back with quite a tall woman, black hair, and a few tattoos.

“This is Lyn-Z, she is in Mindless Self Indulgence, you know the band that plays before us on this tour” Gerard explained happily. I stood up and shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you” I said politely. She grinned and nodded back, chewing some gum. I didn’t like the vibe I was getting off her.

“Well we are gunna go get a drink” He said, giving me a quick kiss. I raised my eyebrow; Gerard hadn’t drank alcohol in about 3 years now. But if he wanted to drink, nothing I could say would stop him.

“Okay, I love you” I said. He smiled slightly.

“You too” He said simply and walked off the bus after Lyn-Z. You too? You too!? It might be just me, but that didn’t seem very convincing. I sat there stunned. Was I…jealous?

End flashback


I sighed to myself; we are getting closer to the end, the final scene that will be stuck in my head even when I’m dead and gone. The reason for my suicide.

So it’s nearly goodbye to Frank Iero. Rhythm guitarist of the great My Chemical Romance. Lead singer of Leathermouth. Founder of Skeleton Crew. Looked up to by many fans. And now they are going to hate me for doing what I’m about to do, but I can’t not do it. I cant live without Gerard, and don’t plan to. I hate him so so much for what he has done to me. But I still fucking love him…


Flashback

We were home at last; we had finished touring for a couple of weeks, thank god. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE touring, but sometimes its get to much and you just want to relax. I went out to buy some treats for me and Gerard, as a celebration. I also decided to buy him some roses, because he always says…

‘No present can make me happier then a few deep red roses. As they represent love’

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” The lady at the florist asked. I shrugged.

“Id like to buy some roses for my boyfriend, we just got off tour you see, but I’m not sure how many, I don’t wanna go over the top, but I don’t want him t think I don’t appreciate him” I explained. She smiled and nodded.

“Okay, well how about we start with a dozen?” She suggested. I nodded, smiling as she got to work.

15 minutes later I was outside our apartment; shopping bags full of strawberries, chocolate sauce and cream [imagine what you want ;) ] and the roses in my hand.

I grinned and opened the door, slipping in quietly, wanting to surprise him with the roses. I couldn’t find him in the living room, I went into the kitchen to dump the bags, but still couldn’t find him. I started to panic.

“Gerard?” I called through the house, but didn’t hear a reply. I walked through the hall way, checking the spare bedroom and the bathroom. He wasn’t in there. I walked over to our own bedroom, the door was shut. I didn’t want to burst in, just in case he was getting changed. He’s my boyfriend but I'd still feel rude walking in on him.

I put my ear to the door to try find out if he was in there. I heard noises, but not the noises I wanted to hear. My stomach dropped and I gulped. I slowly opened the door a little, peering around it, my stomach, (if possible) dropped even more.

Gerard, was lying on top of someone. Not just anyone, Lyn-Z. Their hips grinding together. All my suspicions were correct. I always had an idea that this was happening, but I seriously thought Gerard was better then this. I pushed the door open so it slammed against the cupboard. Gerard suddenly turned around, looking me straight in the eye. He gulped as my eyes were tearing up.

“I…I got you these…but, I see your to busy to accept them” I stuttered. Tears spilling down my cheeks.

“Frank…I…” But Gerard didn’t have time to think of an excuse, as I had chucked the roses at him and ran from the room, from the house and into the streets. Howling from the pain Gerard had caused me. I ran to the top of the highest building in town.

End flashback


And here I am now. But not for much longer thank god. In ways, I hope Gerard feels as much pain as I did, when he sees me dead. But something tells me he won’t care, and he never did care at all. So good bye cruel world, goodbye amazing fans, goodbye pain and sadness…and most of all, goodbye you cheating mother fucker. And I jumped, feeling the wind rush past me.


GERARDS POV

Shit, shit shit shit ! I ran as fast as I could to my car after pulling my clothes on. I left Lyn-Z lying in bed. Why?! Why the fuck did I do it. I love Frank, not that slut. She must have slept with at least 15 people on tour. I’m gay for god sake, I’m so stupid.

I drove around as fast as the speed limit would let me, trying to find my angel. Tears spilled down my cheeks, as I entered the town. People were driving and walking around as normal, unaware that my baby could be doing anything right now. I tried not to fear the worse, to think that I maybe didn’t meant that much to him.

What am I saying; I wanted to be his everything like he is mine…

-CRASH-

I skidded to a halt, opening my eyes to look around, to see any damage. But I hadn’t hit anything, something had hit me. A body was onto of my bonnet. I yelled and got out of the car, running towards the front. I looked into the eyes of the body, so obviously dead on top of my car. My eyes bulged and leaked more tears.

My angel had fallen from heaven.
Sign up to rate and review this story