Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

2 years and 5 months

by _xmikaylamcrx_ 4 reviews

Just something i came up with in my spare time.hope its good.please read,rate,and review.=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-14 - 361 words

0Unrated
This was inspired by the song My Immortal by Evanescence.
Something i just kinda came up with.
Totally fake.
XO-M
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years and 5 months.

2 years and 5 months ago I had a real life.A life worth living.One person ruined that.One person named Gerard Way.

Gerard Way.

Once my hero.The one ray of light shining down on the pile of crap that is my life.Now the person that broke my heart.2 years and 5 months ago he told me he loved me.Liar.A complete and total lie he told me.And now as I write my suicide note,I also pray that he'll see.See and regret what he did.Think about the other girl and wonder if she was worth it.Worth hurting me.Basically killing me.Really if you look at it with my sick sense of humor its a good joke.

A joke.

Ha.That's all my life will ever be.Just a joke not worth living anymore.Not worth living at all.

I stare down at these words that I've craved into my arms,'Gerard,I just wanna be loved',as they read,I hope that she'll leave him.Tell him that she loves him and leave him.Just get up and leave.Then he'll understand what is like,to think your loved but in the real world your not.In the real world your not loved and you never will be.A sick sick joke life is.

Just wanted to be loved,all I ever wanted.All Ill never have.Yeah,a joke that's all it'll ever be.

All it ever was.

Now I feel my self losing blood.I hope death will take me soon.I hope theres no afterlife nowhere to go after this.Just wanna die and be gone forever,never have to do this,living,again.

If there is an afterlife,I hope i'll never wish i could take this,killing myself,back.

If I do it itll be too late.Cause im gone now.

forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it good?
Just kinda venting my depression with this one.
Might update My Love later tonight.
Rate and review please.
XO-M
Sign up to rate and review this story