Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Death Note II - Life Note

Death Note II - Life Note

by Dariadarr 0 reviews

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: L,Misa,Rem,Yagami Raito - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-12 - Updated: 2010-01-13 - 1823 words

-1TrainWreck
Death Note II - Life Note

I made myself promise that I’d never run away from my past or run away from everything. I now no longer know what it means to me. Because here I was leaving Wammy’s -basically running away- to go and find my past that never really existed. Even though I was begged not to go I told them that I was finding my dead Father so I can live like a normal person.

“You’re not allowed Sukai!” Rodger had told me when I told him that I was going to bring my Father back to life. “And why not?” I pouted.
“Because he lived his life and choose to follow and help Kira!” He was getting mad. In Wammy’s Kira is a hated figue. “Yeah and I wish I helped him too. Kira should be here he was taking the bad out of the world!”
“Oh not you. You never even knew him! And if Kira won then you wouldn’t even have known that Teru Mikami was you’re Father!”
“Yes I would of you would! Good Bye!” I had screamed and stormed out with my bags and ran to the air port.

“That wasn’t far of him.” The misty voice whispered in my ear (jut like always). “How come Mello got to go so easily just like that and you had to ague Rodger. You are the same age as Mello when he left so why can’t you go? Their even going to look for you so watch out.” He whispered.
“Yeah I know tell me about it! Well their not gonna bring me back.” I mumbled.
“So what’s you’re plan? Bringing your Father back just can’t be it.”
“I’m going to find Fathers soul, kill Near and bring back Kira so he can give the world peace.”
“But isn’t Near your best friend?”
“Not anymore. It’s his fault that my Father is dead. I’ll tell him that before he goes.” The voice chuckled. I knew what he was thinking. He was thinking that I wasn’t going to be able to kill a dear friend. But maybe I could hire an assassin and they could deliver my note. “We are about to land make sure you are buckled up and in your seats.” The pilot announced. “Uh about time!” I said a little to loud. The voice laughed his voice echoing though out the whole airplane. I wished that other people could hear him too. I groaned curling into a ball in my seat feeling uncomfortable with all the eye’s on the plane on me.

“Uh it feels good to be on the ground again.” I sighed. “I thought you’d be used to not touching the floor.” the voice laughed. “With switching worlds and all.”
“Yeah well that’s different.” I said collecting my bags. “Uh shit I need a lolly pop!” I started to scratch my cheek.
“It’s not good being addicted to lolly’s isn’t so good for you.”
“Since when have you cared?” I growled catching a taxi.
“Never have. Oh right I have something for you.”
“Really?” I jumped into the taxi. “What is it?”
“Where would you like to go Miss?” The taxi driver asked me looking through the review mirror.
“Uhh this house.” I said showing him a picture of my Fathers house. “You know where it is right?” I gave him the picture.
“Here?” the taxi drivers voice shook “No one’s been to that house in a long time. Are you the one that brought it?” He asked.
“Yes, yes I am.”
“Be careful of that house Miss it’s cursed.” He informed me.
“Good then I’d be great for that house.” What an idiot there’s not such things as curses it only a spirit causing trouble to who ever lives in the house what could of once been theirs. And if the spirit is strong minded or smart then they can leave to house and cause trouble to the houses new owner. “Wait how long has the house been cursed?” I almost shouted.
“Ever since Kira disappeared.” FATHER! I looked at the picture of my Dad.
“It will be easier to bring him back now that he’s still here. Not so much energy and will, will taken from me.” I whispered.
“Or none at all.” The voice answered.
“What are you getting at?” I asked.
“Excuse me Miss?” The taxi driver asked.
“Nothing I’m just talking to my imaginary friend’s.” I smiled.
“Still using that excuse?” The voice sighed
“Don’t change the subject. What did you mean when you said ’Or none at all.’ huh?” I asked raising a eyebrow.
“I have a book for you. You are the right age to receive it and soon maybe know who and what you are.”
“What kind of book?
“It’s kind of like the Death Note, but opposite. You remember the Death Note right?”
“How could I forget. It’s the thing that Light used to kill all the criminals.” The reason Near went after them “How is it opposite?”
“Instead of killing people in forty seconds it brings them to life. You right their first and last name then right where you want them to be when they wake up from their sleep of death. But first you have to be in the spirit world with them. For example you find your Father you will then write down his name and then you can write either “awake where died , awake where my body is or awake where ever you want him to awake.”
“Wow.” My eyes were wide full of hope. “And when I awake him I’ll tell him Near’s first and last name so he can write them down then I’ll bring back Light and Kira shall arise!”
“Uh we’re here Miss.” The now scared taxi driver announced.
“Oh I forgot you were here,” I smiled “thanks.” I payed him and then jumped out and ran to the house and ran into to door forgetting that I had to open it which made the voice laugh. “You know, you never told me your name voice.” I said trying to unlock the door. “You never really asked.” he answered.
“Oh what’s your name?” I finally unlocked the door.
“Jealous.”
“That’s an odd name.” I laughted walking into the house. “What a mess!” I exclaimed.
“Your Father wasn’t one of the best then?” Jealous laughed his voice no longer misty
“Shh! I hear footsteps.” I looked around and then screamed. “What the hell are you!” I screamed at this short scary blue thing. It stopped walking and stopped and stared then looked around as if looking for was I was looking at. “Don’t play stupid!” I screamed and looked for something to throw. Nothing only pictures of people one man with glasses a women and another man then a picture of a kid wearing glasses and the two ones with out glasses. Tears started rolling down my cheeks for I knew that he the one with glasses was my Father Teru Mikami. I touched the picture we had the same hair both long and black, but one flaw my hair, the top half is dark black but the bottom half is chocolate brown. I wiped away my tears. “This is your family. They have all died though you’re the last. Even your Mothers family is gone.” Jealous told me. I turned and screamed it was there again “What are you!” I pressed back up against the wall. “Am I what you were screaming at before?” It said it sounded like Jealous.
“Jealous? “ I asked walking towards it.
“I thought you could always see me?”
“No. Why can I see you now?”
“I don’t know I’m new at this.” He scratched his head.
“New at what?” I asked my voice a bit shaky.
“Being a protector and guider.”
“What? I don’t need to be protected of guided! No one in the right mind will want to hurt me.
“Yes, angry spirits. Or other Shinigami or demons and similar things.”
“Why would they want to hurt me?”
“Because they know that if they kill someone like you then they will get their life back. Just like your old protector. He tried to kill thousands of times but never succeeded.” I gasped.
“You mean the one’s who told me when someone was going to die and told me I could save them?”
“Yes. One of them was your protector and the other was their friend. Their friend would write down a name in their Death Note and say that someone would save them and the other one would tell you to save them.”
“Well that explains why they laughed a lot but when I survived they would swear and curse.”
“Yes he wanted to be a normal Shinigami again not a protector which shows he died somehow.” I yawned and walked to find my Fathers bedroom. “You died?” I asked leaping onto the bed. “How?”
“I fell I love.” he sighed. I gasped. “Shinigami aren’t allowed to fall in love? How terrible. Who the dumb ass who made that up?” I lied down.
“Not with humans at least.” His eye’s had the longing in them. He wanted to see her or him again.
“Well I guess that’s a bit understandable but you shouldn’t have told anyone.”
“No that’s not why I died. I just killed the one who was meant to kill her, thus prolonging her life with what was left over of my years.”
“But why? I mean wouldn’t you be able to see her?”
“No and besides when I died I made it my duty” I giggled at that word. “to protect her after her family died. So I had to save her life for her to have a long happy life. But before I died I asked my friend to look after Misa for me.” Jealous looked like he was crying but no tears were come out.
“Don’t worry,” I yawned “you’ll see her again. We’ll find her. WAIT! Misa? As in Misa Misa the famous model?” Jealous’s eye’s brightened with hope. “I’m sorry I don’t know her. But L did put her under suspicion of being the second Kira.”
“Rem! Why did you give her my Death Note? She should have known it was dangerous!” I couldn’t believe it Jealous was angry.
“How do you know?” I asked.
“How else do you think she would of got put under suspicion? Being friends with Light? No way!”
“Oh sorry I wasn’t thinking.”
“I know now when are you gonna start looking for your Father?”
“Oh right."
Sign up to rate and review this story