Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Get It Up

by anotherMCRcrazedfan

5 comments = 1 update. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-19 - 1058 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank POV

"Mmmm...Gee. That feels good." I was laid down, with him on top of me. He was nipping and kissing at my neck, which is my weak spot. I was playing with his hair, pulling gently whenever he bit down a little harder. It didn't hurt or anything, it just felt so damn good.

He started playing with my belt buckle, slowly undoing it. He pulled it out of the loops and tossed it onto the floor. He then, undid my button and pulled down the zipper. He looked up at me, silently asking if it was OK to continue. I shook my head and he smiled at me. He began pulling my pants down, leaving my boxers on. I lifted up my hips to make it easier to get them off. Once they were, he came back up to face me and started kissing me. Oh, he tasted so good.

I felt him playing with my boxers, and he slid his fingers down past the waistband. He was rubbing the skin along my hips, and getting closer to that one spot I wanted him to touch so badly. He got closer, and closer, and I gasped when I felt his cold hand wrap around my length. He started pumping me, oh so slowly. I was letting moans escape past my lips, being lost in the cavern of his mouth.

He stopped kissing me and made his way down to my boxers, taking them off. I had a feeling I know where he is going with this, and God how I wanted him to. Gee looked back up at me, again, silently asking if it was OK to continue, and again, I nodded.

He smiled and took me in his mouth, gently sucking and......


My eyes shot open. Fuck! It was just getting good too! I reached over and shut my alarm clock off. Damn thing, I forgot to shut it off. I looked at my doorway and there, stood my mother. She had her hand over her mouth and was trying not to laugh. I looked down and realized I had a major problem. I grabbed a pillow to cover myself. My cheeks were probably beat red from embarrassment. She came over and sat down on my bed, just not to close.

"Have a nice dream, Frankie?" I didn't answer her.

"Frankie. Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly fine." I nodded and looked up at her. She was still grinning and trying not to laugh. I grabbed a different pillow and threw it at her. She threw it back.

"Now, tell me who this 'Gee' is." Fuck, she heard that?

"He's just some guy." I mumbled.

"He must be one hell of a guy if you’re having dreams about him."

"Yea, he is. He just doesn't like me the way I like him. I doubt he even likes me..."

"Well, have you asked him?"

"No. I don't even talk to him. The only time I ever have was yesterday, when I ran into him."

“Hm... Well, when you’re decent, come down stairs. I made breakfast,” she told me. She got up and left, leaving me to ‘get decent’.

After my problem went away, I change into some skinny jeans and a Black Flag shirt. I walked downstairs to find my mom sat at the table eating pancakes. She hasn't made pancakes let alone breakfast in forever. It smelled so good.

I went over and grabbed a plate from the drainer and also a fork. I grabbed a few pancakes and a piece of veggie bacon. I was a vegetarian and so was my mom. I walked over to the table and sat down. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back. I could tell what she was thinking.

"I take it you’re decent?” Huh...

"Yes mother," I said in a really girly voice. I put butter on my pancakes and then a lot of syrup. I have a major sweet tooth. I started to poke my pancakes. I don't know why. It's just a habit.

"Frankie? Why are you killing your pancakes?" My mother laughed at me.

"I'm not killing them! I'm forking them!" I laughed out loud and she just gave me an odd look. I just smiled with all teeth at her. She shook her head.

"Well, stop your, 'forking' and start your eating. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me later on today, just for fun." Wow. We had never gone out 'just for fun'. It was always something that my "father" needed or wanted, never for us.

"Yea, that sounds good."

After we had stuffed ourselves completely and had washed the dishes and cleaned up our mess, we had started to plan out our day. We had decided to go see a movie, go shopping for nothing in particular, eat somewhere, and just plain hang out. It is going to be a fun day.

*

"Frankie? Are you ready yet?" My mom yelled from downstairs. That's the second time she has asked me that in like, ten minutes.

"Yes, just a sec!" I finished up my eyeliner and grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. I walked downstairs to see my mom standing at the door, tapping her foot.

"Jesus Frank. You take as long as a teenage girl!" She shut the door behind us as we walked out.

"Well, I am a teenage girl!" I smiled with all teeth at her again.

"You are such a smart ass." She mumbled but I could still hear her. I just smiled again.

We got into the car and I put in a CD that I had brought. She started it up and pulled out of the driveway.

*

Once we had eaten and saw the movie, we went to go look around. My mom had bought herself a new purse and I got a new pair of Converse! Yay me! Anyway, we were walking out of the store and I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going, so I ran into somebody. Fuck...

"I am so sorry!" I was picking up stuff that had been dropped and he was doing the same.

"It's no big deal." That voice... I'd recognize it anywhere... I looked up and was staring into the eyes of....
Sign up to rate and review this story