Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fast Times At Belleville High [ Completely rewritten.]

Where's the party? I'm the party.

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

Frank decides to throw a party. Sounds fun right?....right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-22 - Updated: 2010-01-23 - 3048 words

5Exciting
Okay so I’m fast forwarding a bit, just a few days. Special thanks for the reviews, let’s continue with them? I slaved all night to get this finished! Haha.
__________________

Frank’s POV

It’s Friday bitches! Yup, yup. Well anyways the best part of today is…I’m throwing a party! Yes sir, me for the very first time in muh life is throwing a party. Usually I’m the one attending parties, but you see my parents just so happen to be going on their umm what is it? Like fourth honeymoon? I cringe at the thought and hope my mom doesn’t come back preggers. I shake my head as I join the crowd at lunch and hope Luma doesn’t freak out.

“FRANK!” she glares at come closer…oh shit. I may have forgotten to mention I already set up the time. Luma didn’t know anything about this, like I would tell her anyways…she’s such a buzz kill, but I love her…sort of.

“Yes my dear sister?” I smile innocently. She scoffs.

“Don’t try and act all innocent why the hell is there a rumor you’re throwing a party tonight?” she asks and I shrug.

“Could it possibly be because I am?” I reply sarcastically.

“You do realize that if mom and dad find out, we’ll be picking out our coffins soon.” she says seriously and I smirk.

“That’s why you’re not going to tell them.” I say simply.

“And what makes you think I won’t?” she says stepping closer.

“Because I know what you and Bob did in the pool last month.” I smile as she blushes.

“How do you know what we did?” she whispers carefully so the others don’t hear.

“Well my dear sis, I had gotten home early from being at Gee’s when I heard a rather weird noise. Let’s just say curiosity killed the cat.” I smirk as she tries to say something but can’t. I grin even more. Victory is mine! She groans and sits back down while I sit down next to Roxie as she looks up from her math homework.

“Uhh hi.” she smiles as I shift in my seat.

“So are you coming?” I ask her as she looks at me confused.

“Pardon me?” she asks and I giggle.

“Are you coming to my party?” I smile as she shrugs.

“I don’t know.”

“Why not?” I push and she shrugs again.

“Maybe.” she says and I nod my head in approval.

“You better.” I reply and walk over to Gerard and Bob as she smiles and goes back to her homework. Tonight was going to be amazing…

Luma’s POV

I am going to kill Frank. Wait…there’s that guy that I’m partnered with! The damn teacher extended our lesson so I have to take of this...thing! For another week! What the fun?

“Hey dude! Yeah you! Come here!” I yelled as he started to walk away. How rude…

Mikey’s POV

“Am I invited?” I whispered to Gerard and he looks at me.

“Mikes, it’s a senior party.” he replies and I frown. I never get to do the fun stuff Gee does. It’s not fair.

“I’m kidding Mikes, of course you can come.” he adds and I smile.

“Really?” I grin as he nods.

“Just don’t tell mom and dad.” he puts in and I nod.

“Of course. Thanks Gee.” I smile. Score!


Shaun’s POV

I wonder if Kristina is going to be there? She wasn’t in class so I figured she wouldn’t be there. I just hope that someone in the blue sky would do me a solid and she would be there. I really would like to talk to her…if she doesn’t kill me first, there was something so odd about the way she walked out that day. She hasn’t said a word since…

Gerard’s POV

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and there like it’s better than yours…huh, this is quite soothing for drawing…

Roxie’s POV

This isn’t like me but I have to say I’m bubbling inside. He asked me to his party. Me! I hate feeling like I’m acting like a damn fan girl of the Jonas Brothers, but this was pretty exciting. Things were really looking up for me, considering I have the worst luck in the world. Like on my 5th birthday I remembered having this gorgeous delicious black forest cake when of out the blue a thunderstorm came and soaked my cake! It was so not cool! Or when I was at Disneyland riding the tea cups when someone puked on me! I still cringe from the memories…oh the horror…

But anyways! Let’s just say I feel a million times better than what happened in the past. Who knew things could be so, dare I say it, almost perfect?

Vaughnjareya’s POV

“Frank what are you doing?” I asked in annoyance as Frank was balancing Lars on his calloused hands. This guys is something else. I truly do not know how he made it to 12th grade. Sure he was smart, but he was still a goober!

“I’m just playing with the kid, what’s the BFD?” he asked and I rolled my eyes. How the hell would he do with an actual child?
“Frank please you are going to hurt the egg…again.” I said slowly and carefully. He scoffed.

“I’m an excellent person at this stuff! My balance is amazing watch this!” He exclaimed while getting up.

“Frank please don’t.” I begged while he didn’t listen to me. This is not going to end well. He twirled around the grass and laughed as he looked like a complete fool. Though I must admit it was quite funny.

“Frank you’re going to get sick!” Ray said worriedly and I smiled. He was so adorable when’s concerned. I think I just lost myself by staring at his amazing fro. I mean it was so bouncy and surprisingly it smelled great…I was snapped out of my trance when Roxie screamed.

“Frank watch out for that-” SPLAT!

I put my hand on my mouth and shook my head.

“Pole.” Roxie finished and Frank smiled nervously as he shook the egg yolk off his hands…

“Poor thing never had a chance.” Ray whispered. I shook my head in agreement.

Ray’s POV

“That is it! Frank you are on RESTRICTION do you hear me?” I shouted and he whined.

“Come on Ray!”

“No! I will not let you harm anymore eggs, they have feelings too!” I yelled with a huff. He frowned and sat back down.

Serves him right…

Roxie’s POV

Okay scratch that…

Time lapse

Roxie’s POV

Ah! Despite Frank murdering one more egg, I was still excited about tonight. I swirled around my room and tried to find something to wear for the party. Okay, I have a confession to make, I’ve never been to one before. Yes I am a loser. But back in California, I only had a limited of friends, and I was perfectly content with that…

I shake my head at my shirts and sigh. They all suck! I ransacked through them once more and settled on a white spaghetti strap dress with black polka dots and a black lace. I smiled as I slipped on my black leggings and black chucks before grabbing my black half sleeved hoodie and checking my make up…

“Perfect.” I sang in a high voice before grabbing my cellphone and texting Luma for directions. A minute later I got a text back and nodded as I made my way downstairs only to sigh when my mom was looking at me with her arms folded across her chest and her eyebrows raised.

“You’re looking at me as if I totaled your car.” I said sarcastically and she seemed to relax, only a fraction.

“I’m just wondering why all of a sudden you’re hardly ever home anymore.” she replied and I rolled my eyes. This was so not necessary.

“This is just grand mom. First you bug me because I didn’t have a social life that met up to your standards and now that I actually do have one, you’re still not happy.” I tell her and she looks at me.

“Don’t speak to me like that.” she replied firmly and I sighed.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“I’m just making sure you’re being safe is all. I know it’s a new city, but you still have rules you know.”

“Yes mother, I’m quite aware. Don’t worry I’m not drinking, I’m not doing drugs, and no I haven’t, nor plan to have sex anytime soon.” I say sarcastically and she half smiles.

“Where are you going?” she asks and I shrug.

“To my friend’s get together. It’s just us and a few people from school. It’s no big deal.” I assure her and she looks at me before nodding.

“Okay, but you are to be home by 11.”

“Mom can it just be twelve just this once?” I whined. “I’m a senior for crying out loud.” I said softly and put my lips like I always did as a child…and it always worked. I smiled satisfied as she nodded.

“Fine. Just this once.” she points her finger at me and I smiled. I suppose my mom fears me actually growing up so rules are the only way to keep me at home longer.

“Thanks mom.” I say as I kissed her cheek and walked out the house.

“Sheesh finally.” I muttered as I walked on the wet pavement and down to Frank’s house. It was a block away from my house. I didn’t necessarily fear walking by myself, I have quite some experience in Karate if I may so. I managed to make it there in one piece and gasped at the house. I’ve never seen so many people in my life. I walked up the steps and swiftly knocked on the door where Frank opened the door and I blushed.

“Umm hey.” I smiled softly as he opened the door more…

Frank’s POV

Wow she looked…hot. I already feel slightly buzzed and smiles as she walks in.

“Well you certainly know how to make a party.” she points at everyone. So a lot more people came than expected…but more the merrier! I think.

“Yeah what can I say?” I shrug and she laughs as we both enter the living room.

“Thirsty?” I ask her and she shakes her head.

“No thank you.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.” she nods her head and I nod back. The music is blaring and people are swaying. I have to admit it was pretty cool. I didn’t think I was capable of pulling this much off, but I surprise myself everyday.

“Well make yourself at home, there’s a crap load of snacks and drinks in the kitchen. Feel free.” I smile and she smiles back. Her teeth were so white and pearly. Her lips pouty and pink.

“Thanks.” she replied and I held my hand up.

“Anytime.”

“Frank something’s wrong with the sink again!” I heard Gerard whine and I rolled my eyes.

“Excuse me.” I said bitterly and she laughed.

“I’ll talk you in a bit.” she smiled and walked off. My heart just starting beating slightly faster. What was this?


Mikey’s POV

Oh my gosh I’ve never seen so many hot chicks before. But no one ever likes me. I shake my head as I enter the kitchen and I stopped dead in my tracks as I see the most beautiful thing ever. I think I’m going to cry. I think I could hear the hallelujah course. I come closer as I touch the metal can.

“Bean dip.” I whispered.

Shaun’s POV

Well this is just a frigging cherry on top of a fantastic night. She didn’t come. I knew it. I shake my head getting my hopes up once more and sighed as I walked from the backdoor and try to find the restroom and open a door when I gasp as I see Luma and Bob making out disturbing heavily. I cringe. She gasps as she sees me.

“H-hey Shaun…you enjoying the party?” she asks nervously while Bob fixes his jacket and she pulls her spaghetti strap back up her shoulder.

“Yeah it’s pretty cool…I’m sorry to intrude, I was looking for the umm bathroom.”

“Oh it’s last door to the left.” she smiles awkwardly. I nod and thank her before shutting the door quickly and sighing as I went to the right door to the restroom and relieved. Hell, I need a drink. I opened the door and walk to the kitchen and you know what? Screw it. I have a Redbull and mix it slightly with vodka as I down in it a few gulps; just like heaven.

“Hey.” someone whispers behind me and I turn around. It was her. She came…

“Hey.” I smiled as she got a Redbull and mixed it with vodka as well.

“So…what’s good?” I ask her and she shrugs.

“Not much…you?”

“Same.” I reply casually and lean against the counter. She sips her drink smoothly and looks down at the ground.

“So umm…what do you like to do for fun?” I blurt out. Did I really just say that? I’m such a lame ass!

“I draw, write, play Farmville, listen to music, snowboard, the works.” she replies with a half smile and I nod.

“Cool.” I nodded.

“How bout you?” she asks faintly.

“I pretty much do whatever. I snowboard and skateboard at the skate park around the corner, you should come sometime.” I said softly and again I see her cringe.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, why?” she says quietly.

“Well it’s just every time I seem to mention Skateboarding you get this look…did something happen?” I ask carefully and she shakes her head.

“Let’s just say I haven’t had the best experience with a skateboarder.” she replied softly and I shrug.

“Whatever it is I’m sure-”

“Look Shaun, you seem like a good guy, but a girl like me isn’t worth getting involved with. I have a lot on my plate, you wouldn’t want to get wrapped up in it.” she sighs and begins to walk away when I suddenly gently grab her wrist.

“Kristina, wait.” I say softly. She looks up at me.

“What?” I shift nervously on my feet.

“I…know we only met in class, but I…like being around you. All I’m asking if for friendship.” I say softly and she seems to ponder this for a moment. She seems disregarded, but looks up at me again.

“Really?” she asks softly and I nod.

“Yes.” I reply and she seems to relax a bit.

“I suppose.” she whispers and I was never more happier…

Gerard’s POV

Well I feel like a damn fish out of water. I feel so out of place here, and it’s Frank’s house! I suppose it’s the visual of people grinding on each other that just makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

“Hey Gerard.” someone says happily and I turn around with hesitation.

“Amy.” I say softly as she stares at me. She has on black attire with her bangs covering one eye.

“I’m so happy you’re here! I didn’t think you would come.” she smiles as I nod my head.

“I’m very unpredictable.” I say sarcastically and she giggles. It was kinda cute, wait what the hell am I talking about?!

“So I sent you a text message, hope you don’t mind.” she asks and I shrug.

“By the way, and no offense, how did you exactly get my number?” I ask softly and she smiles even more.

“Oh your brother Michael told me!” she replies and I gasp.

“Mikey?” I ask in disbelief and she nods.

He is so dead!

Amy’s POV

Oh Gerard, you make my heart burn…

Luma’s POV

I am SO NOT cleaning up after everyone leaves!

Bob’s POV

Nacho cheese dip score! I smile as I happily dip my chip into the orangey sauce. Ooh now that’s what’s up…

Frank’s POV

“You enjoying the party?” I ask as Roxie turns around surprised.

“Yeah it’s pretty rad.” she nods.

“Thanks.” I smile as she does the same.

“So…” she says and I put my hands in my pockets.

“So…uhh…what do you do on your free time?” I ask casually as she shrugs.

“The usual. Hang out with celebs, party at the clubs, get wasted and sleep with strangers.” she nods and then breaks out laughing when she sees my expression.

“It was a joke Frank.” she smiles.

“Psh, I knew that.” I reply and she nods sarcastically.

“No really I just write, listen to music, swim, I’m kind of boring.” she smiles.

“Oh come on.” I reply and she shrugs.

“Do you like going to the movies?” I ask her and she nods.

“Depends on the movie, but yes.”

“Well if I could find one that meets your standards would you like to see one…with me?” I ask timidly while she smiles.

“I suppose.” she replies and I laugh.

“Good, how does tomorrow sound?”

“Why not.” she smirks. I grin inside. Even if it’s the beer talking, either way I’m totally feeling it right now…she so digs me.
_________

Chapter 5 holy smokes! Mikey finally got his bean dip! What is exactly going on with Kristina? Frank broke another egg?! Will Luma end up cleaning after everyone leaves? How will Frank go about his feelings for Roxie? Is he even serious about it? Find out soon (: More excitement coming up! Peace out xoxo. RATE AND REVIEW please (:
Sign up to rate and review this story