Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Two

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-25 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 394 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki’s POV

”Danni, mom is ready to leave. You better hurry up.” I called. Danni had been locked in the bathroom for the last hour, and I had to pee.

“Nikki I’m not done yet ” She yelled back.

I sighed and pushed the door open. I was surprised that it wasn’t locked. When I opened the door, my mouth fell open. Danni was playing in our mom’s make-up. She saw me and dropped the lipstick that she was holding, “Mom ”I yelled.

Within a few seconds, she was standing beside me in the bathroom. She shook her head and started cleaning Danni up. When she was done, they left the bathroom, and I could finally use it.

When I was done, I walked into the kitchen just in time to get the last of the cookies our mom had made. I grabbed it and then Danni made a face at me. Obviously she had wanted it.

My dad was sitting at the table, eating a cookie and I went to sit beside him. My mom and Danni walked to us, and our mom smiled, “We’ll be back in about an hour.”

My dad nodded, then leaned forward to kiss my mom. I looked away. Kissing was gross...

Then my mom and Danni left the room to take Danni to her doctor appointment.

As soon as they were gone, my dad leaned over me and smirked, “What do you want to do?”

I smiled, “Games ”

He nodded, “Which one?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know...”

He laughed and stood up. He walked to the game closet and pulled out a random game, that happened to be Sorry.

My dad smiled and he sat back down and set up the game.

---

My dad hung up the phone and fell onto the couch. I could tell by the horrified look on his face that something bad had happened. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same and started crying. I had never seen my dad cry before...

“What’s wrong...?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Mom and Danni aren’t coming back...”

I shook my head, “What...?”

“They were in a car accident...”

I shook my head again, this time, tears were filling my eyes. I hugged my dad tighter and we cried together.
Sign up to rate and review this story